Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=78305

Cringe.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Haha. Who the hell would want to go on a tour of the murals.

Why can't people just look at them from there seat or have a stroll around before or at half time.
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=78305

Cringe.

Jesus wept
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Each to their own but good grief
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 pm

It's a "control" thing. So Newell can seem important. When in fact he is history's after thought
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Perhaps we could have a mural of nikkk and nooligan doing a mural tour. (sponsored by fes).
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Maybe sports world will do a tour of there football shirt factory
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 am

Childlike at best - what goes through these peoples brains?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:36 am

I wonder if it will include a look at Brents Back Passage*

* which I'm reliably informed is the nickname for the corridor from the boardroom to the directors box
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:41 am

Bandwagon wrote:

How can we self-promote any more?
How can we massage our ego's ?
How can we make normal fans cringe with embarrassment at our Uber-Village mentality?

I'd start with those 3 Bandy. Cool 
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 am

"I can't wait to get the chance to meet the GREAT Nikkkkkkkk"

Shoot me now!
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

How can we self-promote any more?
How can we massage our ego's ?
How can we make normal fans cringe with embarrassment at our Uber-Village mentality?

I'd start with those 3 Bandy. Cool 

Yep, the world has gone loopy - any sane person can see the word 'implosion imminent' over the gates!!Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am

I don't see the problem with this. People like the murals, they probably only get to see the ones nearest where they sit, it's good that the club opens up to let people see them.

The idea that everything Ian Newell does is evil is partly why it's so difficult to make legitimate criticisms stick and frankly is just as sociopathic as he is.
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 am

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
I don't see the problem with this. People like the murals, they probably only get to see the ones nearest where they sit, it's good that the club opens up to let people see them.

The idea that everything Ian Newell does is evil is partly why it's so difficult to make legitimate criticisms stick and frankly is just as sociopathic as he is.

Each to his own.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Gareth Nicholson wrote:

Each to his own.Very Happy 

Parochial, self promoting bully. I thought that much was obvious to anyone with any sophistication by now ?
Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am

Gareth Nicholson wrote:

I don't think this idea of Newell's is evil, I just find it a bit cringeworthy that people will be having tours of the mural's like they're a piece of fine art in a gallery. Laughing 

It was a bit of banter on my half which is why I put it on this board.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am

The reason it's happening is another PR exercise to self-promote our owner-in-waiting and his gopher, in my opinion. But irrespective of whether Nool and Nikkk are doing it, if the club were to announce such a 'tour' it would be as comedic as it would be cringey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll up roll up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up roll up!   Roll up roll up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll up roll up!
Page 1 of 1