125+1
Freathy
Chemical Ali
GreenSam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 am

I went to watch Monsters University with the kids. Nearly 3,000 wasn't bad. I don't think you can make a sweeping guess at our final league position next May based upon two pre-season friendlies. Monsters University was really good.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 am

GreenSam wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
if they were league results that would equal 23 points for the season. freathy is spot on as usual.
1) They aren't, they're played differently and at a different tempo
2) We won't be playing MK Dons or Yeovil

hence the IF
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am

Its almost like some on here want us to fail. Performance wise this pre season has been pretty good. I think we've got an alright starting 11, not much depth so keeping everyone fit will be key. Lack of goals is the only real concern so hopefully both wingers will chip in with a few and set pieces could be vital..
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Its almost like some on here want us to fail. Performance wise this pre season has been pretty good. I think we've got an alright starting 11, not much depth so keeping everyone fit will be key. Lack of goals is the only real concern so hopefully both wingers will chip in with a few and set pieces could be vital..

I don't think anyone 'wants' us to fail. Many, have great sceptism concerning how the club is being run and the bigger picture, concerning the HHP plans / self promoting superfan involvement, tends to colour thinking on the here and now football experience.

For me, it's like someone who loves to party, dancing away in the ballroom of the Titanic as the band plays on, after the ship has struck an iceberg.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 pm

If all the ATD members, all Pyongyang members and all Argyle fans where ever they may be were asked if they wanted PAFC to fail, I'm pretty sure all would say no.

It's just that some of us don't care so much as we once did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:23 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

To be fair we have failed for the last five years at least, winning is habit forming unfortunately so is losing, I notice that most of the bookies want us to fail as well.Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
I went to watch Monsters University with the kids. Nearly 3,000 wasn't bad. I don't think you can make a sweeping guess at our final league position next May based upon two pre-season friendlies. Monsters University was really good.

Must be one of the biggest cinema screens in the country if there were that many people watching the film!Suspect 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo V Yoevil   Argo V Yoevil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo V Yoevil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2