HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (now locked) PT thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The (now locked) PT thread Empty
PostSubject: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 am

I know he can't reply now, but how would one go about appealing against a conviction he's already pleaded guilty to? I know it happens in far flung lands where torture and extreme intimidation is used to get an admittance, but I doubt our own Filth have had to go to that level here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 am

Potentially, one could admit guilt if one were coerced into doing so. It happens. People have confessed to crimes they have not committed to protect a family member/associate.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:11 am

Yeah I know, I was just being a little facetious 'cos in this particular case the chances of PT taking the rap for someone else would only possibly be because he didn't have much choice, if you know what I mean. For him to then potentially implicate those he was 'protecting' by appealing against the conviction, therefore opening himself up to the retribution coming his way, simply wouldn't happen.

In other words, 'tis all bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:17 am

What a Face The crazy world of PAVFC. The internet has made it all possible pale 
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:08 am

Tringreen wrote:
What a Face The crazy world of PAVFC. The internet has made it all possible pale 

Does the 'V' stand for Voluntary?

I see Argyle might be getting some (plastic) walleted Directors soon-

The (now locked) PT thread Wallet10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 am

The usual suspects have certainly been rocking the boat that fans were on - looks like reparations are now the order of the day!! The biggest problem I have is that Brent has never once distanced himself from these people and therefore tarred with the same brush - this clique could well have damaged the fanbase beyond repair and I now cringe at the musings of any of them!!Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 am

Bandwagon wrote:
The usual suspects have certainly been rocking the boat that fans were on - looks like reparations are now the order of the day!! The biggest problem I have is that Brent has never once distanced himself from these people and therefore tarred with the same brush - this clique could well have damaged the fanbase beyond repair and I now cringe at the musings of any of them!!Evil or Very Mad 

It's been going on for many years dear boy. As soon as the nool and the rest of the farm politburo, decided any critics of not following blindly the 'trust in stapes' mantra were to be 'silenced', the writing was on the wall.
All they have ever wanted is to use the farm's internet presence to self promote and move into position within the club. The reluctant bidder clearly spotted this at the outset and the unholy alliance was formed.
He makes his money, without tiresome rejections. They keep the visual and active fanbase onside and probably get to keep the keys to the sweet shop, once it as been boxed in and become manageable by dimwitted but devious, janner wannabes.
Aviva chose well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 pm

hairy j wrote:

Wot no inane Internet searched picture?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:

How do you post'pictures on the internet other than from the internet you giant wank splat?

Think before you post six toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Frankie_Fredericks wrote:
Just read the two threads now. Pity PT couldn't have been allowed any right of reply although he did ask to be banned, albeit I suspect that would have happened anyway.
Whats disturbing though is Newell, Jameson (both who I intensely dislike) Hooper and the rest of them that seem to revell in this filth. Brent must be pulling his hair out when hearing of tales of prostitution and his Proxy Directors involvement in "outing" what turned out to be a totally innocent individual, at least in that part.
Surely Brent behind the scenes must be about to pull the rug from under The Duchess of Pork. I'm writing to James Brent in a Postal Letter to express my disgust at his choice of underlings. Perhaps others should do the same.

I'd say PT just had his right to reply Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:23 pm

hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:

How do you post'pictures on the internet other than from the internet you giant wank splat?

You really are an obnoxious stupid little shit.

Red Star didn't ask how you post your stupid gifs..

He asked whether you were going to post one?

If you thought before you posted, we'd be lucky and never hear from you again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Whoodathunk that I was right all along about Frankie Fredericks cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Whoodathunk that I was right all along about Frankie Fredericks cheers 

He wasn't very clever posting his "the truth" admitting to being PT from the same server and IP he uses as Frankie Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 pm

PMSL.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Careful Yea Man you'll be knee-capped by PT's imaginary army!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:

You could use your own photo library, so then you wouldn't need to use the Internet. Hairy we all know you would be a coward in person so please no Bertie big bollocks. Your kid may be impressed with how big his dad tries to appear online but in the end the kid will see you as the mouth without bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (now locked) PT thread   The (now locked) PT thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The (now locked) PT thread
Page 1 of 1