GreenSam
Czarcasm
lawnmowerman
Tringreen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Come onnnnnnnnn, who's up for it....?

Argyle take strong squad to Villa

and it's live on Argyle Player

I've got a lonely night in a Birmingham hotel room this evening. It's a toss up between utilising the free Wi-Fi for research into the range of services offered by hotel maids or live commentary from match one of our all conquering season.

Geddon Janners.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Pub first. Maybe a ruby. Then the online research.

The football is meaningless tripe, over which only Aviva types would become moist.

Edit: the Avivas are positively dripping ! What a Face 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Hmmmmmm do I sit in listening to commentary of Elburton Villa scratch 
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Eight quid to get in you're having a larf . That's a bit steep. No roar from me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Pub first. Maybe a ruby. Then the online research.

The football is meaningless tripe, over which only Aviva types would become moist.

Edit: the Avivas are positively dripping ! What a Face 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A ruby? In this heat!!??Razz

Us janners are currently experiencing a truly rare phenomenon - genuine warmth, proper sun and blue skies aplenty! sunny 

Salad for me. Again. Mad

Oh and Elburton can poke it. It ain't the fact it's £8, it's the bare-faced cheek they've got in even thinking the game is worthy of it. Profiteering at a level akin to daylight robbery

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Tringy's got a point Czarky. You can't be in the heart of Balti land and not have a curry. Will be air-conditioned restaurant though.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Awaiting bucketloads of abuse, but I'll quite probably be going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 pm

And why shouldn't you go, Sam?

If it was closer to me and A LOT cheaper I might have taken a look myself.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Awaiting bucketloads of abuse, but I'll quite probably be going!

jocolor cheers lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Oh well............. at least I have a full Ashes series to interest me through July and August. How sad is it, to be so addicted to a broken football club , that pre season friendlies against local village teams in early July, are the place to be.
Still, all the self promoting and the devious will be there and if you can't make this one, Cerbs is laying on the taxis for the next Avivafest at the mighty Tiverton.
Geddon........... you've never had it so good !cheers 

ps curry comes from a hot country Czarcs Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Throughout it all Trin I remain a football fan - and the team I support is having a run out tonight. It's not 'the' place to be - it's just a chance for football fans to catch a glimpse of a couple of new faces and see how JS has them lining up. You know I am not a fan of much of what happens behind the scenes but that gets put to one side when the boys run out on the pitch. Not everyone there will be self promoting and devious - some, indeed most will be football fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm

I don't have a problem with the Elburton game being played, gets the players out in the community, meet the youngsters who are the future of the game and hopefully inspire them, have a nice steady warm up through the leagues in pre season, but eight quid? feck me.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:01 pm

they gotta new stand,a 50 seater,somebody's got to pay for it
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Don't forget yer gum Damon. All proper football people have gum. Whatchafink ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Tbf I expect that Elburton struggle to keep the club afloat, clubs like this have volunteers who put in massive amounts of their own time for nothing, I guess having Argyle there will give them a chance of a decent payday in the close season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:22 pm

I wouldn't be so sure that Brent hasn't insisted on splitting the gate money lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm

That Cnut Warnock does! My mate runs the club in Tavvy and he says that Colin will insist on splitting the gate money down to the nearest penny! Last year he was so pissed off with the penny pinching he ordered a fuckin huge round on Colins tab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 pm

It will be the same old faces on Greens on Screen tomorrow!!
In the name of Aviva god give me strength.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
That Cnut Warnock does! My mate runs the club in Tavvy and he says that Colin will insist on splitting the gate money down to the nearest penny! Last year he was so pissed off with the penny pinching he ordered a fuckin huge round on Colins tab.

LOAD OF RUBBISH
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm

I will be going, not happy paying 8 quid, i think Elburton will have shot themselves in the foot with the price, but, i will be going, a nice sunny day to go and watch my local team, have a kick about.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:10 pm

125+1 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

LOAD OF RUBBISH

Really? I heard exactly the same a few years ago when Sheffield United played at Callington.You obviously know better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:37 pm

125+1 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

LOAD OF RUBBISH

100% true, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:39 pm

I will be in Plymouth Methodist Central Hall I hope some more of us will be there.

There will be refreshments at 7pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Newells crew won't know whether to disrupt the meeting or go to the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm

I can feel the excitement coursing through my veins, seriously what kind of Aviva would go to watch this guff...watch Greens on Screen tomorrow for the usual suspects .Could we not get any better then frigging Elburton FFS ..A team full of local teenage Chavs 
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread   ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAR - Elburton Villa Match Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next