+3
Rickler
Czarcasm
Dougie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip Empty
PostSubject: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:54 pm

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Naked-teenagers-risk-life-new-craze-moonstoning/story-19490429-detail/story.html

Some of the pictures are great! Naked Janners.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Love the kid who's naked apart from his trainer socks. They'll help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Imagine your naked scrotum hitting the water at terminal velocity. I don't really think this is a 'craze'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Stupid little fuckers, and if one of them got swatted on the rocks there would be the same outcry that that stupid little idiot that thought it was great to jump of the Torpoint Ferry into the Tamar at the coldest time of the year.
If the worst did happen there would be no sympathy from this call-sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 pm

There you have it. Punchie, the voice of reason. I hate to think what you're like when you get a Kinder Surprise and it contains a 'girls' toy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 pm

<<<<STOP PRESS>>>>

HairyJ trolls for a reaction again.

And again, and again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

It's called banter you fuckwit. How is this trolling?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Goading Punchie in to a reaction after he made a fair point, would generally be regarded as trolling.

You fly in to a Mary Whitehouse style rage in one thread, then go trolling and throwing insults around in another.

I'm pretty sure you're bi-polar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Mary Whitehouse. LOL. Most of what I post is dripping with sarcasm - ironic you don't 'get'it' given your username. I'm also hardly goading Punchie - that shit's not even a challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Another selective charge of trolling I see. If somebody gives their opinion on something and somebody else just rubbishes it without replying to the content then that's ok if it's certain people. But, if a certain selective few do it then it isn't valid and considered trolling for a reaction. I'm beginning to get the hang of it now I think.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Bitch, bitch, bitch.....

You don't like it, fukk off.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:38 am

They are young and naive and enjoying themselves.
Let them get on with it I say.
Wish I had the bottle to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 am

That's one helluva drop. Not sure I would've done that in my prime. Now it wouldn't be a pretty site at all Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 am

gasser9 wrote:

I think we all probably did dangerously stupid things when we were growing up. I think a fair barometer for me would now be - would I be happy for my kids to be doing that sort of thing for kicks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 am

Czarcasm wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

I think we all probably did dangerously stupid things when we were growing up. I think a fair barometer for me would now be - would I be happy for my kids to be doing that sort of thing for kicks?

Hmmm not sure about that. I think we all get a bit hypocritical when it comes to parenting Razz  I know I tell my stepson off for doing things that are far less naughty than the things I got up to and my parents scolded me for Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 am

Let 'em get on with their tombstoning and even moonstoning. Go anywhere in the world, when it's hot and where there's sea and high rocks you'll see the local young male population leaping off them. In fact these 'moonstoners' would absolutely shit themselves at some of the heights lads jump/dive from in some other parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 am

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

Hmmm not sure about that. I think we all get a bit hypocritical when it comes to parenting Razz  I know I tell my stepson off for doing things that are far less naughty than the things I got up to and my parents scolded me for Embarassed 

Foreshore yeah. But as parents I think we're allowed to implement the "do as I say, not as I do(did)" rule geek 

Maybe they should put up a poster on the wall of the kid who misjudged his jump up there last year and will now be wheeling himself round in a chair for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm

I've jumped off that cliff, in a canoe. Go on, hit me in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
Some of the pictures are great! Naked Janners.

Troll or not, and even allowing for Hairy generally being a total fook'tard, I think the point has been missed here.

Hairy was in fact bigging up his fascination with the exposed Willy, far more relevant going forward than whether a few kids get splattered.

Like most, I suspect, I did a few, actually quite a few, things which could have been described as dangerous, some of which scared the blocks off me as I have the misfortune be afflicted with an irrational, pathological fear of heights, so scaling the front of the Norwegian Embassy to have away the flag was a  bit of a trial for me, I assume the statute of limitations is up on that one after 38 years.

Kids will always be kids, Second Born recently leapt a silly distance from some rocks into the sea off Croatia recently, goaded into doing it by her fookwit Janner Husband no doubt, rugby man so not as painful as it might have been, fortunately she followed her old man's rules and kept it real, she thought she could do it safely and she did, occasionally some kids get it wrong, a shame but let's not try to wrap them in cotton wool or the pool that we might one day draw our service people from might shrink to unacceptable levels.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Chingers wrote:
I've jumped off that cliff, in a canoe.  Go on, hit me in the stomach.  

AStrictly speaking, would that be jumping or paddling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:18 pm

I always said to my kids "I don't mind what you do, I just don't want to see you doing it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Chingers wrote:
I've jumped off that cliff, in a canoe.  Go on, hit me in the stomach.  

How does that work then chingers? Is there a purpose built canoe with leg holes already built in or do you have to adapt one?
Fwiw I've jumped off there and further down by the west hoe pier, none of me or my mattes were injured but one has a mental age of about seven from a bike accident, I know numerous people who have died in bikes and cars and a super fit mate of my sisters drowned off Beesands a couple of weeks ago whilst training for a cross channel swim. I have always needed a buzz now and again and will definitely be tombstoning again this summer, I won't be going off there though, no feckin way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh Ricki baby you are a one. Did you have your's out when you typed that left handed? Just a little maybe? That's a nasty stammer you have there, take a deep breath next time before your outburst.

Nearly all young persons do stupid things and a fair few supposed grown ups as well if it comes to that. Would I like it if it was mine. No don't think I would. Would it stop them doing something else equally as stupid. No I doubt it would.

Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 am

I lifted my canoe (kayak) onto that ledge then climbed in, attached the spray deck put on my safety helmet, picked up my paddle and breathed out. My friend, let's call him Phil, then counted down from 5 to 1 and pushed me off the edge.
Obviously the canoe (kayak) was stored at home in my double garage and I brought it to the Hoe on the roof of my SUV tying it down to a roof rack specifically designed for the canoe (kayak). I wore a wetsuit to counter the cold water and booties and gloves for added protection. My other mate, let's call him Guy was already in the water in a support capacity.
None of this is true although I do have a friend called Phil. But not Guy.
Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Nearly all young persons do stupid things and a fair few supposed grown ups as well if it comes to that.    Would I like it if it was mine.    No don't think I would.    Would it stop them doing something else equally as stupid.    No I doubt it would.    

Agree with this and Lord Tis comment before that.

Life without risk is no life at all.

That said, I would prefer pics of naked females (above the age of consent) moonstoning rather than males, but hey ho, each to their own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip   Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonstoning - like Tombstoning but in the nip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: