Freathy
Dougie
Greenskin
Pony Ride
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Argyle on Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
May well be the only time I see them this season.

Probably will only see the 2nd half anyway as I'll be at golf.

Meh.

Don't put yourself out too much PP, just stay in the 19th and have a beer, they might even have sky.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

As has oft been pointed out, Argyle do have the potential to be as big as clubs like Portsmouth, Norwich etc.

Only by you Tringy.

You've been very quiet recently,Tizzy.Been doing a bit of wall repairing by any chance?

Word is the away terrace, beloved of the couple of hundred of your boys that turned up for a recent game, is still in the road, afraid it will have to wait until the floodlights have been brought back up to the minimum required.

Our management is a fooking embarrassment, not as big an embarrassment as yours of course, but none the less a bunch of total cnuts who couldn't organise a pith up in the proverbial.

How dire is the financial situation up there just out of interest,as the Indy has an article on Steve Tully.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 am

It must be difficult having a fans led club, when you haven't got many Cool 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

How dire is the financial situation up there just out of interest,as the Indy has an article on Steve Tully.

Who knows?

The arse wipes ruining the club release totally inadequate accounts at the very last possible time they can get away with, Taggy's Tossers just draw their inflated wages and hope to god that the team will fluke another promotion or two to boost up their pensions.

Word is we couldn't get the away end fixed because we couldn't pay the £5k excess while the management team, on and off the field, take upwards of a quarter of the turnover, the Trustees haven't got a h'apporth of spunk amongst them and the three guys who had a clue about finance have all quit recently.

So not good, no.

Still the top team in Devon mind, until either you or the Turks do something about it, no signs so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm

I'd happily take an evens bet with anyone now that we'll finish highest in Devon. Not really worth crowing about but an easy money making opportunity if you can find it. Is there such a market...?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
I'd happily take an evens bet with anyone now that we'll finish highest in Devon. Not really worth crowing about but an easy money making opportunity if you can find it. Is there such a market...?

If it is such easy money why are you only offering evens?

Just another clueless Billy Big Bollox Janner who knows as much about football as he appears to know about the mechanics of book making.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

If it is such easy money why are you only offering evens?

Just another clueless Billy Big Bollox Janner who knows as much about football as he appears to know about the mechanics of book making.

Poor Tis, still hasn't learned to read. Pokesdown was saying that he would have a bet with anyone if there was such a market, i.e. are the bookies offering the market. I don't believe he was challenging you and offering evens as such.

And as if by magic, Argyle available at 7-4 with Betfred, City also available at 7-4 with BetVictor and Bet 365.

The Gulls available at 15-8. So instead of cock measuring on here Tis, you can both have a punt and win a lot more than betting against each other. No need to thank me I'm 7 8th's of the way to sainthood so my reward will come from God himself Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle on Sky   Argyle on Sky - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle on Sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2