Dougie
pepsipete
Greenskin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 am

John Harbin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't say he rings too many bells but has worked with Shezza before at Oldham apparently.3 year contract as well,which i believe was the same length as the one Sheridan signed-long term team building or arse covering? Anyway,pleasing that Shezza is being allowed to bring his own people in,good luck to JH at PAFC,would seem quite a commitment to leave a secure job down under to come here.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 am

Wonder what is happening about the CEO we were going to appoint?
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

I'm sure it'll help out in the long run but it's not the sort of news that gets the pulse racing Neutral
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am

i expect tommy wright and mark crossley will be announced next week too as i have a feeling they have also joined or one of them has anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:21 am

Quote :
lucrative deal

Woozah
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
I'm sure it'll help out in the long run but it's not the sort of news that gets the pulse racing Neutral

Maybe not jock.......but it is a good foundation stone to help build a team on......and hopefully help us to hit the ground running for a change.
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 am

ZYPH wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Maybe not jock.......but it is a good foundation stone to help build a team on......and hopefully help us to hit the ground running for a change.

is it so difficult to take a quote box off instead of putting words in gj mouth?
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:

It will be a massive help to have someone with fitness and conditioning background that can coach and monitor the players fitness levels we have been lacking in this department since Paul Maxwell left. Its an important area so i welcome the news JS has brought one in. I just hope he can elevate the players to combat this season and not have them lacking like they have done.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It will be a massive help to have someone with fitness and conditioning background that can coach and monitor the players fitness levels we have been lacking in this department since Paul Maxwell left. Its an important area so i welcome the news JS has brought one in. I just hope he can elevate the players to combat this season and not have them lacking like they have done.

A lean-mean-football machine.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Wonder what is happening about the CEO we were going to appoint?

Imminent!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:02 pm

All these coaches are all very well and good,but if you have rubbish on the field at 3pm  then you  still have  rubbish at 5-00pm.Probably fitter rubbish but still rubbish. I just cant see who is going to score the goals next season so essential to winning.
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

greensleeves wrote:
All these coaches are all very well and good,but if you have rubbish on the field at 3pm  then you  still have  rubbish at 5-00pm.Probably fitter rubbish but still rubbish. I just cant see who is going to score the goals next season so essential to winning.

matches are won and lost on the training ground. The better your coaches are the better the chances of success.
Back to top Go down

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

CBA 2 check but don't we concede stupid amount of goals in last 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:05 am

thats our competitive budget gone then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

New fitness coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fitness coach   New fitness coach Empty

Back to top Go down

New fitness coach
Page 1 of 1