HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait for it............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Wait for it............ Empty
PostSubject: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Have just posted this on Exeweb in response to Newell and someone called babies, who sounds a bit like Webby.

Can't wait !

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49590&page=57

My prediction is that I'll get the, 'I'm only one of 10 mods' line. 'i can't make those decisions and in any case Tringy, youuuum a c*nt !'

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

It's gone very quiet. Can just picture the messaging and the, ' How the hell do I respond to this one ?'

I think we all know the answer. Nothing changes. At least they can't say that I didn't try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Womble wrote:
Why?

why what ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ozG5JYMvM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Womble wrote:
Why?

why what ?

Why are you posting on Exeweb, seeking out someone for personal abuse? Seems an odd thing to do really.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Womble wrote:
Why?

why what ?

Why are you posting on Exeweb, seeking out someone for personal abuse? Seems an odd thing to do really.

Stick to the football dear boy or read the thread on Exeweb. It's self explanatory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Why would I want to read a thread on exeweb?  Never had any interest in Exeter (or the laughable idea that they are somehow our "rivals".

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 42)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Womble wrote:
Why would I want to read a thread on exeweb? Never had any interest in Exeter (or the laughable idea that they are somehow our "rivals".

You wanted to know why Argyle fans discuss the club on Exeweb. I was asked the same question by the two Argyle boys, so I invited them onto ATD. They didn't even reply. Weird or what ?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Womble wrote:
Why would I want to read a thread on exeweb? Never had any interest in Exeter (or the laughable idea that they are somehow our "rivals".

Better at football,and rugby,better city me ol cock Very Happy .Far better web site than pasoti
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Womble wrote:

Better at football,and rugby,better city me ol cock Very Happy .Far better web site than pasoti

Largely correct right now but don't sing when yer winning too much , it has a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse , as some of our fans have found out.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]
downthetrack wrote:
Womble wrote:

Largely correct right now but sing when yer winning too much , it has a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse , as some of our fans have found out.[/quote]

This ...
I think lots of the greasers are enjoying our demise a bit too literally..like you say come the day when/if we turn this around then the glove will well and truly be on the other hand.
Hey ho ...all the doughballs on Pasoti did the same to Exeter when they were in the poo so its turning into a bit of a "chicken and the egg" scenario...how bloody futile!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Womble wrote:

Perthaps your comments might better be directed to IJN who has posted there profusely year in year out. He's the King of Exeter.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Womble wrote:

Perthaps your comments might better be directed to IJN who has posted there profusely year in year out. He's the King of Exeter.

Only 10650 post's,plus his many multi's.up to 15k i reckon
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 am

but hey, theyre all posted by his lad remember
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:

Yes, even though that family consist of mainly Mn U fans lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 pm

GOB wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

Yes, even though that family consist of mainly Mn U fans lol!

What a Face Really ? And he tolerates that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:24 pm

I think if you ask him Tring, he may just admit to attending Old Trafford on many an occasion. Why not ask him to post his pics from his Man U experiences lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 pm

GOB wrote:
I think if you ask him Tring, he may just admit to attending Old Trafford on many an occasion. Why not ask him to post his pics from his Man U experiences lol!

He is not the only one GOB. I believe TFGRsbabies has a soft spot for Spurs and has been known to visit WHL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it............   Wait for it............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait for it............
Page 1 of 1