Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tony Soprano dies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:49 am

Or rather James Gandolfini, and he wasn't whacked he suffered a massive heart attack aged 51.

Really great series The Sopranos, RIP

Last edited by Greenjock on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 am

Blimey. Genuinly skocked. Really good actor. Last thing I saw him in was Zero Dark Thirty. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 am

feckin loved the Sopranos
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 am

Pretty gutted about this. Probably my favourite actor. He was born to play Tony Soprano. 

Only 51 too. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:54 am

Massive fan of Sopranos, funnily enough on last nights Family Guy Stuey made a gag about Gandolphinis gym and how much he used it.
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:55 am

Iggy wrote:
Massive fan of Sopranos, funnily enough on last nights Family Guy Stuey made  a gag about Gandolphinis gym and how much he used it.

And I presume you meant dies Jock, otherwise it sounds like sexual innuendo, not something that should be connected to JG.
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

Iggy wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Massive fan of Sopranos, funnily enough on last nights Family Guy Stuey made  a gag about Gandolphinis gym and how much he used it.

And I presume you meant dies Jock, otherwise it sounds like sexual innuendo, not something that should be connected to JG.

Oh yeah lol!
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Such a shame loved his work on soprano's and i was shocked to find he was only 51 aswell! always thought he was in his 60's RIP
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 pm

I must be the only man alive that has never seen an episode of the Sops, odd really cos I have usually quite liked him in other stuff.
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm

You should try and watch some Tis. If you like mafia films you'll love it. Very funny in places too.

Tony's crew of old men are hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm

he always reminds me of my big bruvv
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
You should try and watch some Tis. If you like mafia films you'll love it. Very funny in places too.

I may well do now the boy has passed, a mate is a huge fan and badgers me all the time about it, I will get the box from him.
Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I may well do now the boy has passed, a mate is a huge fan and badgers me all the time about it, I will get the box from him.

You wont be disappointed i may give my boxset a dust off and a play over the weekend myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tony Soprano dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Soprano dies   Tony Soprano dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Soprano dies
Page 1 of 1