Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If The Brentmare Does Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If The Brentmare Does Happen Empty
PostSubject: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 pm

What if the village/ministand disaster does get built and brent's hotel or school becomes succesful (dont laugh)will our saviour then go back to his superfan gang, and ask for their backing to reduce the stadium to a twelve thousand capacity mini ground, so he can expand his hotel and school? how do you think nooly webb greenman will persuade the pasoti drones, that this will be a great idea! because the club will also get a free tent and mural out of the deal, plus it will be a football first! i reckon they could pull it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 pm

A school is essential after reading that post. Oh my days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 pm

If the mini-stand gets built im done with Argyle for good, i cannot and will not support a tinpot chicken-shit operation with no ambition, condemned to an eternity of L1 and 2 football.
Im also sick to the core of the mutants that have wormed their way in at director box level and want nothing to do that makes me associated with the pricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
A school is essential after reading that post. Oh my days.
Yes hairy i'm not eddukated thats true, if i went to skool and unifirsity like yoo, i could ave bean a pen pusher for tha council too x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:06 pm

With all due respect - absolutely anything could happen up there!! Think of the craziest idea and that will be a good starting point - hows about Janner fast and furious on the little road?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
With all due respect - absolutely anything could happen up there!! Think of the craziest idea and that will be a good starting point - hows about Janner fast and furious on the little road?
What the brent fan club fail to see, is if brents village becomes succesful they will be looking to expand, there is only one way to expand, get rid of the football club which for them will start to become a nuisance, all this could happen, have the happy clappy gang though of that?
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Unfortunately they can't see beyond the next prawn sandwich.   Too thick.  Driven by self interest.   Pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Unfortunately they can't see beyond the next prawn sandwich.   Too thick.  Driven by self interest.   Pathetic

Thick as shit the lot of em, Brent must secretly be sniggering at the ease of how he is being allowed to get his way over these toothless simpletons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 pm

No, no, no. Mr Brent will be lobbying for the already granted planning permission on Cottage Field to be changed, so that it can forever be preserved as a green field according to Newell lol! Very Happy

Imagine being as stupid as you are fat and ugly!
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Interesting - I'd have sworn that the senior greens that were aggressively yelling their heads off at the Cherry Tree were acting like they'd been brainwashed.   Engaging with a few of the ones that were asked to leave that hung around after was very enlightening and scary at the same time.  The rubbish they have been fed is obvious.  They are like religious fanatics.  If I went to a SG meeting I'd be sure to steer clear of the tea in case something was being slipped into it.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Interesting - I'd have sworn that the senior greens that were aggressively yelling their heads off at the Cherry Tree were acting like they'd been brainwashed.   Engaging with a few of the ones that were asked to leave that hung around after was very enlightening and scary at the same time.  The rubbish they have been fed is obvious.  They are like religious fanatics.  If I went to a SG meeting I'd be sure to steer clear of the tea in case something was being slipped into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:40 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
tea would have been your only option if nool was there, the biscuits would have long gone:lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Exactly right. There is a definite ploy of trying to give either vague or wrong information.

I pointed out that Angry Andy Soper was still banging on about a solution which Barr had admitted couldn't work for the horseshoe, and Su Pollard was still saying that the AFT had joined forces with the FOCP long after the AFT statement wholeheartedly denying this was posted.

They hearwhat they want and see what they want. Some are happy to put faith in honourable gentlemen like Ian Newell and are happy for him to tell them which way they feel.

Peter Jones and James Brent have stood in front of supporters groups and said one thing which have now proved to be bullshit now the planning application is in. The problem is the thought has already been planted in head and it takes a fresh look or another point of view being shown to dislodge the original thought, and some people are so fed up of discussing the plans that they just go with whatever those nice people say.

Stepford Wives.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Honestly it was like the Blue Rinse Bully Brigade - and laughably displaying aggressive behaviour for which they wouldncall out someone 40 years younger than themselves. I was horrified and ashamed to be associated with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:15 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Honestly it was like the Blue Rinse Bully Brigade - and laughably displaying aggressive behaviour for which they wouldncall out someone 40 years younger than themselves. I was horrified and ashamed to be associated with them

Well according to Mr Plymouth, Newell, the Friends of Central Park aren't even locals! They'm torking wiv a funny axent ee says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:17 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Yep that sounds like nooly's brentshirts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If The Brentmare Does Happen   If The Brentmare Does Happen Empty

Back to top Go down

If The Brentmare Does Happen
Page 1 of 1