punchdrunk wrote:
I am not happy about their continued sponsorship of everything related to PAFC
I am with you on this one 100%
Back to top Go down
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:03 pm

DJM is the latest. Maybe we could have a Nool style sweepstake regarding what the next deal will involve...
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Pony Ride wrote:
DJM is the latest. Maybe we could have a Nool style sweepstake regarding what the next deal will involve...

Creeping Corruption
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Write to the club. It's a legitimate business sponsoring a football club. There's no actual problem with it; the issue you have Punchie is that Newell and nikkkkkkkkk are friends. That's not actual a legitimate issue.
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
Write to the club. It's a legitimate business sponsoring a football club. There's no actual problem with it; the issue you have Punchie is that Newell and nikkkkkkkkk are friends. That's not actual a legitimate issue.

Well see eh!Basketball

He who laughs last and all that
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 pm

hairy j wrote:

Agree 100%.

Its becoming very childish. I dont like Bomd timber for personal reasons, can we all lobby the club about this aswell
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sponsoring donated shirts,sponsoring walks up Kilimanjaro,sponsoring buses to away games, sponsoring advertising hoardings,sponsoring players,sponsoring buses to away games???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you really think he is doing this out of the milk of human kindness?
Wake up, try to think outside of the box, stop being so parochial and insular in your thinking and at least try to contemplate the bigger picture.
While the legions of Janner Hillbilly Thickos worship the ground that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk walks on, me and many others are deeply suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:08 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sponsoring donated shirts,sponsoring walks up Kilimanjaro,sponsoring buses to away games, sponsoring advertising hoardings,sponsoring players,sponsoring buses to away games???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wake up, try to think outside of the box, stop being so parochial and insular in your thinking and at least try to contemplate the bigger picture.
While the legions of Janner Hillbilly Thickos worship the ground that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk walks on, me and many others are deeply suspicious.
And who and where do he make his money to pay for all this?
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

And who and where do he make his money to pay for all this?

Oh he is paying out , that is for sure, make no bones about it....but it will be peanuts compared to what he will be raking in WHEN Brent gives his firm the exclusive advertising rights to the new stand etc ....with a view to a complete handover once/If HHP comes to fruition, Brent will feck off leaving Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as the sole owner of a boxed in tinpot chicken shit operation with no future prospects.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Geezer builds you a new stand for free, you bitch, nuvver geezer pumps much needed cash into your club, you bitch, wtf is the matter with you?

We up the road bitch like fook at the tw@tery ripping money out of our club, legit I would suggest, I would give a 'Nikk' a nosh if one turned up at my club.
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm

I have no significant problem with FES/FIL sponsoring anything. They are a legitimate business with a generous owner no different to many other sponsors.

I may have 'political' issues with the system of loans and distribution of wealth but that is another matter.
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm

less is more 

that is all i am saying on the FLIES sponsorship's.
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm

The only reason FES isn't popular is because Nikkkk is friends with Newell.

If Nikkkk was an unknown then this thread wouldn't even exist.

Why Nikkkk wants to associate with a lying bully I don't know but he does and that's his choice.

It doesn't affect his company sponsoring Argyle.
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:31 pm

would brent be as unpopular if nool wasnt in the background?

would chris webb still be relevant if nool wasnt ruining his reputation dragging him into his dirty games?

as Joseph Stalin famously said "if you remove the man, you remove the problem"
Back to top Go down

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 am

How's this thread working out for you Punchie? You're not getting that many internet high fives bro. In honour of this thread, I give you cctv of the time Punchie decided to nip to the shops.

Doo be, doo be, doo be... la la la... arghhhhhhh gawd darn it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FES/FIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES/FIL   FES/FIL Empty

Back to top Go down

FES/FIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: