Lord Tisdale
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Payday lenders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Jesus H - I agree with Tis!!!!

Try a bit harder and you will soon rack up a few more successes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I'm sure I even found myself agreeing with Newell on some subject a couple of months back, Damon. I wouldn't fret too much about it.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I'm sure I even found myself agreeing with Newell on some subject a couple of months back, Damon. I wouldn't fret too much about it.

You're not a Trekkie as well are you?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Nikkkkkkkk's gang offer much higher rate secured loans, that's secured against your home at 23%, than high st banks who offer secured mortgages at a fraction of the rate of interest.

They're not payday lenders who do charge astronomical rates for insecured short term loans.

FES/FIL charge the higher interest because they are less choosy or less stringent with their lending criteria, such as people with a poor credit history.

However it's dressed up, nikkkkkkkkkk obviously does very well out of targeting people with adverse credit history and there is usually a reason why people have a poor credit history, because they can't afford to make repayments. That could lead to someone losing their home over a very small amount of money.

I hope that doesn't offend his royal highness or his advertising agent. If it does, tough shit.

Thats not exacly true greenjock, for years i had a bad credit rating due to my casual payments i made on my loan getting me blacklisted, now im a grown up for the last 5 years i have been trying to improve my credit rating, using a company like this and maintaining payments improves your rating i did it, and now have an excellent credit rating. Yes they are not so picky but in my eyes if you cant afford the repayments dont take out the loan weather it is 5% or 50%.

People use companys like this to get back on the financial straight and narrow. 10 years ago i had no chance of getting a mortgage, i can now.

Although some people who use the company's are at serious risk, but again i believe that is thier responsibilty not that of the lender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:56 pm

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Nikkkkkkkk's gang offer much higher rate secured loans, that's secured against your home at 23%, than high st banks who offer secured mortgages at a fraction of the rate of interest.

They're not payday lenders who do charge astronomical rates for insecured short term loans.

FES/FIL charge the higher interest because they are less choosy or less stringent with their lending criteria, such as people with a poor credit history.

However it's dressed up, nikkkkkkkkkk obviously does very well out of targeting people with adverse credit history and there is usually a reason why people have a poor credit history, because they can't afford to make repayments. That could lead to someone losing their home over a very small amount of money.

I hope that doesn't offend his royal highness or his advertising agent. If it does, tough shit.

Thats not exacly true greenjock, for years i had a bad credit rating due to my casual payments i made on my loan getting me blacklisted, now im a grown up for the last 5 years i have been trying to improve my credit rating, using a company like this and maintaining payments improves your rating i did it, and now have an excellent credit rating. Yes they are not so picky but in my eyes if you cant afford the repayments dont take out the loan weather it is 5% or 50%.

People use companys like this to get back on the financial straight and narrow. 10 years ago i had no chance of getting a mortgage, i can now.

Although some people who use the company's are at serious risk, but again i believe that is thier responsibilty not that of the lender.

I agree with some of that, it's definitely up to the person taking out the loan to make sure they can make the repayments, unless of course the lender helps to conjure up an imaginary income which means they can afford the repayments in theory. That happens a lot.

My beef is the difference between bank loan rates and 23%. I'm sure there's a bit of wriggle room for someone so benevolent who's helping all these people rebuild their credit history. Maybe lay on one or two coaches less per Argyle game for people too skint to go without the free coach? It's a bit like robbing Peter to pay Paul in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

its a bonus for the lending company if the loanee pays back at high interest rates, my tip is to 'borrow' what you can from these companies, not pay it back and wait for the dca's (who buy the debt from the loan companies)to try and get the cash out of you. nine times out of ten they give up. they cant enter your premises. the only collectors that have that right are court bailiffs, so when your ccj is entered, just pay the court fees. free money.

unless you are silly enough to buy a house and secure debt against it. that really is stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:21 pm

The people I bought my house from clearly defaulted on their debts and did a runner.

After a few years of simply writing on all the mail that came for them "No longer at this address". I opened a couple. They were from a couple of banks. I went onto their websites & put in a complaint, pointing out I had been returning their mail for about 4 years. I got two apologies plus two cheques for £50 to make up for my trouble.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

"The club have taken on board feedback from our fan base"

Words you'll never see on the Argyle website while the scumbag banker is in charge

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payday lenders   Payday lenders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Payday lenders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: