HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone gone bed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Suppose tis school in the morning.Not one post for an hour
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Perhaps they have finally cottoned on that when you are in a hole the best idea is to stop digging.
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Perhaps they have finally cottoned on that when you are in a hole the best idea is to stop digging.
so come on then boys while there's no body here, tell me are you going down next season coz i think you are?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
so come on then boys while there's no body here, tell me are you going down next season coz i think you are?
We'll be alright
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Would have been more fun watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 pm

downthetrack wrote:
or everyone is out celebrating our draw in brazil.......
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 pm

i feel so ashamed and full of remorse that i chose to work today instead of entertaining racists... i shall resign as a mod immediately

I only hope my vid of a fellow enoch powell was right gang appeases you! im off to hang myself

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 am

in about 4 hours cheers
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 am

[quote="greensleeves"]
downthetrack wrote:
or everyone is out celebrating our draw in brazil.......[/quote

Why would that be ?.........there only about 19th in the pecking order........they'll be losing to Scotland next (sorry Jock).]
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 am

We were all here last night, we were just ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Well with you boys still in the frame chances are we have only got to beat one other side, so no I don't think we will go down, there are always two basket cases, as you have found out, who save the not quite so completely shiite teams like PAFC.
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Well with you boys still in the frame chances are we have only got to beat one other side, so no I don't think we will go down, there are always two basket cases, as you have found out, who save the not quite so completely shiite teams like PAFC.
Tis i think the reason you are more bitter than normal, is you know that despite having a property developing owner, we will more than likely finish above you and your fellow villagers from nearly dead bay. which is my bottom three for next season.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tis i think the reason you are more bitter than normal, is you know that despite having a property developing owner, we will more than likely finish above you and your fellow villagers from nearly dead bay. which is my bottom three for next season.

Well if you are gonna get all semi reasonable on my ass then I shall drop my usual playful demeanour, what you sour feckers take for bitterness, and discuss my true feelings with you Suffers, but just you.

I tend to fall pretty much in line with the bookies, let's face it they seldom ever take a hosing, they fancy us to finish mid tableish, you just below and them pesky Turks to struggle. Couple of caveats, Sherry Baby should put a little steel into your shower as should Knill up the road and they have I believe still got their grubby beaks on a bit of a striker in the fat boy. You have had to send your boy Banton back and we have waved tata to Jamie C, fortunately Jamie Reid looks the full ticket and given game time might well give us a boost.

Our biggest problem is the £300k a year we spend on an ineffectual manager, a waste of time and space DoF and a complete no neck of a CEO, not to mention a plethora of coaches who consistently fail to improve the players we have or pick up any nuggets from football at large. That said I do still fancy us to just about hang in there as the best of a bad bunch in Devon while Accy, despite Beattie, and Morecambe provide the annual buffer with the Dags in a sweat as usual.
Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

I think we'll finish above city this year, you'll be 24th we'll be 23rd cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyone gone bed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone gone bed?   Everyone gone bed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone gone bed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: