+3
Mapperley, darling
Dane
Rickler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 am

im looking forward to getting  Nikkkkkkk sponsored PASOTI quiche when they get their merchandise sorted.
YUM YUM tongue
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 am

GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder how many of the HHP "dissenters" have had their accounts hacked so far? Or accidentally deleted like Charlie Wood's account was by the liar De Lar.  I imagine that the Pasoti mods have been through their database finding out as much personal information on them as possible. And I wonder how long before the Pig makes a personal appearance at their homes to discuss their objections?

If you think things are bad now, wait until next season.

All these Pasoti posters who've had their pm's read in the middle of the night or had problems logging on who didn't give it another thought, just emailed the mods lol.

If anyone on here has ever found they suddenly couldn't log in to Pasoti despite putting the correct password then chances are your PM's were read.

Mods can change a users password in the admin panel then login to their account and read their PM's while the real user contacts them for help with their "problem"

There was also proof from Newell's flickr that the original poster could be changed to another.

Pasoti is completely bent and corrupt.

Yes and, there is also a bug/hack that can be placed in the site script that allows for pm's to be read.

Postey said that the way Newell did the PM hacking was to change the password of the poster (as a Mod) and log into the poster's account (as the poster) and then read all the PM's (I would imagine screenshots were taken too).

When the poster couldn't log on (postey's words were)- IJN would act like a shining knight and their mate in helping them to regain access, to pasoti, with a new password. The poster would then be very thankful to IJN despite the fact that he'd backstabbed them.

Postey indicated that IJN had done this quite a number of times and he was sickened by it (at the time). This was all revealed in a spat IJN and Postey had on the Vital main forum (I think they made up the day after and all of the posts were deleted).

I wonder how many of his REAL friends he undermined in this way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The results are in!

Greenman on Pasoti wrote:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the recent thread where we asked for your suggestions to improve PASOTI.
The Mods had a look at your ideas and suggestions and copied below is our response and changes to the website.

1: Elections for Moderators?
We decided against this, the tried and tested way is for posters to be invited to become a Moderator.

2: Amnesty for all previously banned posters.
We decided against this, however over the last six months several posters who were banned returned to Pasoti after we looked at each case on an individual basis.
If anyone reading this would like their ban lifted please contact us by email pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk and we’ll take a look at your request.

3: A "like" function on posts.
Unfortunately the system we currently use doesn't cater for this but we’ll look into this for future upgrades.

4: The return of a users post count.
To be honest the Mods were not bothered either way about this, we feel it doesn’t add to the Pasoti experience so we’ll leave this as it stands.

5: A section to upload photos and videos?
We decided against this for a couple of reasons; placing videos onto Pasoti would cause us bandwidth problems and slow down the website and we were also mindful of the fantastic job Greens On Screen does in hosting photos and videos.
If anyone has an Argyle related video loaded onto You Tube that they want to share please tell us by placing a link on Pasoti.

6: The return of "Contact the Admins" board.
The "Contact the Admins" board was removed last year because of abuse. We have now brought it back on a trial basis and hopefully it will be used in the manner for which it is intended. It's at the bottom of the index.

7: There were several comments that too many charity appeals appeared on the main Pasoti forum.
We are mindful that charity appeals need maximum exposure; however we also want to keep the majority of our posters happy so as a compromise we will move all charity threads to the Fundraising and Charity forum but move this forum further up the index page to hopefully get more attention.

8: Pasoti merchandise.
This will be happening at some point.

9: An old player section – Where Are They Now.
This is a good idea and a sub-forum within the Football Forum has already been implemented. The Memorabilia forum will continue.

10: A separate forum for grandstand discussion.
It’s the close season and no football to talk about plus the grandstand and HHP development is a big issue. We’ll look at starting a sub-forum once the planning application has been decided but in the meantime we will do our best to merge repeated threads and discussion.

In addition we have decided to scrap the underused Computer forum, all chat relating to that subject can now be posted on the Terraces forum.

So basically, thanks for all the suggestions but feck off and let us ruin Pasoti the way we want

Nothing was ever, ever going to change in the corrupt corridors of w@nk-world. This suggestion thing was only farmed out to the sheep on Patwati to give the impression they are a caring, democratic, sympathetic and flexible to open suggestions.

Quite pathetic isn't it? Kim Jong Il would feel right at home on Patwati. Pathetic.Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 am

Contact Admin used to be popcorn central so I'm glad it's making a return Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:02 am

I'm hoping the banned users sub-forum (of contact the admins) comes back as that was great viewing too with all the made up bans the pasoti mods gave out (I think ATD's SS68 was banned for being an Exeter fan Laughing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm hoping the banned users sub-forum (of contact the admins) comes back as that was great viewing too with all the made up bans the pasoti mods gave out (I think ATD's SS68 was banned for being an Exeter fan Laughing)
Do you think they will put us on it? Or are we on the secret banned board?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:09 am

For the Aviva like sheep on the farm:

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.” 
― George Orwell1984

“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?” 
― George OrwellAnimal Farm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:13 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The results are in!

Greenman on Pasoti wrote:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the recent thread where we asked for your suggestions to improve PASOTI.
The Mods had a look at your ideas and suggestions and copied below is our response and changes to the website.

1: Elections for Moderators?
We decided against this, the tried and tested way is for posters to be invited to become a Moderator.

2: Amnesty for all previously banned posters.
We decided against this, however over the last six months several posters who were banned returned to Pasoti after we looked at each case on an individual basis.
If anyone reading this would like their ban lifted please contact us by email pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk and we’ll take a look at your request.

3: A "like" function on posts.
Unfortunately the system we currently use doesn't cater for this but we’ll look into this for future upgrades.

4: The return of a users post count.
To be honest the Mods were not bothered either way about this, we feel it doesn’t add to the Pasoti experience so we’ll leave this as it stands.

5: A section to upload photos and videos?
We decided against this for a couple of reasons; placing videos onto Pasoti would cause us bandwidth problems and slow down the website and we were also mindful of the fantastic job Greens On Screen does in hosting photos and videos.
If anyone has an Argyle related video loaded onto You Tube that they want to share please tell us by placing a link on Pasoti.

6: The return of "Contact the Admins" board.
The "Contact the Admins" board was removed last year because of abuse. We have now brought it back on a trial basis and hopefully it will be used in the manner for which it is intended. It's at the bottom of the index.

7: There were several comments that too many charity appeals appeared on the main Pasoti forum.
We are mindful that charity appeals need maximum exposure; however we also want to keep the majority of our posters happy so as a compromise we will move all charity threads to the Fundraising and Charity forum but move this forum further up the index page to hopefully get more attention.

8: Pasoti merchandise.
This will be happening at some point.

9: An old player section – Where Are They Now.
This is a good idea and a sub-forum within the Football Forum has already been implemented. The Memorabilia forum will continue.

10: A separate forum for grandstand discussion.
It’s the close season and no football to talk about plus the grandstand and HHP development is a big issue. We’ll look at starting a sub-forum once the planning application has been decided but in the meantime we will do our best to merge repeated threads and discussion.

In addition we have decided to scrap the underused Computer forum, all chat relating to that subject can now be posted on the Terraces forum.

So basically, thanks for all the suggestions but feck off and let us ruin Pasoti the way we want

Nothing was ever, ever going to change in the corrupt corridors of w@nk-world. This suggestion thing was only farmed out to the sheep on Patwati to give the impression they are a caring, democratic, sympathetic and flexible to open suggestions.

Quite pathetic isn't it? Kim Jong Il would feel right at home on Patwati. Pathetic.Evil or Very Mad

With the personality disorders that he seems to have I think you can be pretty convinced that very few have escaped the probing. His friends of today are his enemies of tomorrow and everyone knows it, it's just that a few have  to weak a character to distance themselves. They can be assured though that even if they do everything as they are told, his paranoia will at some stage dictate that they are double crossing him. - Why doesn't Greengenes post on here anymore?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I would guess so- that comes with an IP ban as well (although that didn't work) Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I would guess so- that comes with an IP ban as well (although that didn't work) Laughing

I was banned once for arguing with Porky and didn't appear on the banned board, a couple of posters on the farm asked if I had been banned and Porky told them that I wouldn't be posting for a while because of "personal issues".

I bet that Mike Greening will be creaming into his "let's get it over the line" pasoti tank top when he reads how much better the farm will be now that they have improved the customer/owner communication interface facility. LMFAO. #whoateallthequiche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

Iggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I was banned once for arguing with Porky and didn't appear on the banned board, a couple of posters on the farm asked if I had been banned and Porky told them that I wouldn't be posting for a while because of "personal issues".

I bet that Mike Greening will be creaming into his "let's get it over the line" pasoti tank top when he reads how much better the farm will be now that they have improved the customer/owner communication interface facility. LMFAO. #whoateallthequiche

When Newell bought the farm a few months ago his first task was get Greenman to ban Charlie Wood. When this was exposed Greenman lied and claimed it was a mistake and reinstated Charlie. He then sacked Mark Pedlar from the mod room for telling Charlie the truth!

I think we should count ourselves lucky though. When Paul Thomas was causing problems over there a few years ago, Newell sent a mate around to "sort" Thomas out. When his mate saw that PT was just a shambling mess he backed off as it wasn't worth it. (Newell told me this story on the phone on a number of occasions last year. I reported it in the mod room at the time so its not something I have just made up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 am

It's all lies Frank, Newell doesn't know how to lie, it's everybody else.
Ps. It serves Pedlar right for trying to be Bessie mates with a lunatic bully wannabe director.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 am

Iggy wrote:
It's all lies Frank, Newell doesn't know how to lie, it's everybody else.

You are probably right mate. Like the time he was trying to get me to give Postey the IP address of Greenman so Postey could do some "digging" and find out who Greenman really was. I think Webb asked me to do the same as well. Of course neither of them could have possibly known that Postey was Greenman or the identity of the other 2 still unknown and unnamed posters*

*Jameson has named Webb and Newell as the other Greenman posters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

We're getting to the nitty gritty now, first we had Hooper openly supporting Akkeron over the Club and now I read that so called fans on pasoti are saying that unless Brent gets the green light they will not be attending again.

Pogleswoody wrote:
Would you (like Grumpy) prefer that the application gets turned down and Brent then leaves immediately? Cos, I tell you what, I am not paying again to sit in that totally inadequate unsafe stand for another season.
You seem to think that PCC will whisper in JB's ear and suggest compromise solutions to keep everyone happy, they won't (not their role) they will reject and he will hasve to reapply with an amended scheme. better the devil you know, you know!!

Bye then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:50 am

The fact that this has never hit the papers hinges on the fact that Newell and Webb are so unimportant outside of the farm, it doesn't affect that many people, my old man asked me who that bloke was in the paper? I said "it's Chris Webb" he said "whats he do then?" I just said honoury role and he said, "never trust anybody that will do something for feck all and or to get a tummy tickle". Out of the mouth of octogenarians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

When Newell bought the farm a few months ago his first task was get Greenman to ban Charlie Wood. When this was exposed Greenman lied and claimed it was a mistake and reinstated Charlie. He then sacked Mark Pedlar from the mod room for telling Charlie the truth!

I think we should count ourselves lucky though. When Paul Thomas was causing problems over there a few years ago, Newell sent a mate around to "sort" Thomas out. When his mate saw that PT was just a shambling mess he backed off as it wasn't worth it. (Newell told me this story on the phone on a number of occasions last year. I reported it in the mod room at the time so its not something I have just made up)

The internet gangsta lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on how to make the farm better
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2