Peggy
Sir Francis Drake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Supporters of other teams are often welcomed on messageboards like this because they often bring freshness and add depth, perspective and insight to forum debate.

But we get Lord Tisdale.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:

We may be the shite of Devon in your eyes but we're the only team in Devon to have played in the championship and the only one that has never been non league.......

Whoopee fookin doo, we wuz shiite, now you ARE shiite.

Ain't nuthin to do with "in your eyes" muppet, it's feckin obvious to the world, not that most of the known world could give a flying feck about your shiite team that relies on the very shiitest teams in all of professional football to save them from the drop to the non league where you truly deserve to be.

Quit it with the Billy Big Bollox attitude, you ain't fooling anybody but yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

We may be the shite of Devon in your eyes but we're the only team in Devon to have played in the championship and the only one that has never been non league.......

Whoopee fookin doo, we wuz shiite, now you ARE shiite.

Ain't nuthin to do with "in your eyes" muppet, it's feckin obvious to the world, not that most of the known world could give a flying feck about your shiite team that relies on the very shiitest teams in all of professional football to save them from the drop to the non league where you truly deserve to be.

Quit it with the Billy Big Bollox attitude, you ain't fooling anybody but yourselves.

You obviously care enough to continually post here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Supporters of other teams are often welcomed on messageboards like this because they often bring freshness and add depth, perspective and insight to forum debate.

But we get Lord Tisdale.

And there's the rub Drakers, you have fallen so far that the only cnut that can be bothered to rub your noses in your abject crapness is me, I'm all you got baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

But we get Lord Tisdale.

And there's the rub Drakers, you have fallen so far that the only cnut that can be bothered to rub your noses in your abject crapness is me, I'm all you got baby.

Aren't we the lucky ones Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 pm

sounds more like a closet Argyle fan to me, being able to have time to write on other teams forums Wink
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

greensleeves wrote:
SFD....I think you are getting carried away again as you do once in a while.The new grandstand with a far greater corporate area than at present will be the catalyst that drives the club forward.I've done corporate at many grounds across the country and we happen to do it rather well,in comparison to other grounds that I have visited.

No it won't.

What will drive the club forward is a successful football team.

Everything else is window dressing and accounts for less than 10% of club turnover.

It does seem a difficult concept for some to understand but the whole purpose of a professional football club is about results. Everything else flows from that.

I know Brent doesn't 'get' football and he's only in it for the property, but surely somebody should be telling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Post of the day from PP.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
SFD....I think you are getting carried away again as you do once in a while.The new grandstand with a far greater corporate area than at present will be the catalyst that drives the club forward.I've done corporate at many grounds across the country and we happen to do it rather well,in comparison to other grounds that I have visited.

No it won't.

Everything else is window dressing and accounts for less than 10% of club turnover.

It does seem a difficult concept for some to understand but the whole purpose of a professional football club is about results. Everything else flows from that.

I know Brent doesn't 'get' football and he's only in it for the property, but surely somebody should be telling him.

Exactly. Talking of which Sheridan hasn't been able to make a single signing yet! I wonder why not?

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Freathy wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

No it won't.

Exactly. Talking of which Sheridan hasn't been able to make a single signing yet! I wonder why not? yep freathy looks like shez is struggling to sign anyone probably with the bankers budget he's been giving, another relegation battle looms.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

No it won't.

Oh Yes it will.The club has had pretty poor corporate facilities at HP since the year dot.The new grandstand corporate area gives an opportunity to correct that.You may not go in there but quite a few do, the additional income from those facilites will kickstart a bigger playing budget and hopefully a more successful team,Then we can rock and roll.The anticipated net income for the first year is,what I would call a conservative figure,at £1 million.Slightly more than your 10% figure of club turnover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

greensleeves wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

No it won't.

Oh Yes it will.The club has had pretty poor corporate facilities at HP since the year dot.The new grandstand corporate area gives an opportunity to correct that.You may not go in there but quite a few do, the additional income from those facilites will kickstart a bigger playing budget and hopefully a more successful team,Then we can rock and roll.The anticipated net income for the first year is,what I would call a conservative figure,at £1 million.Slightly more than your 10% figure of club turnover.

Do you honestly believe that some of the grim northern shitholes we travel to have far superior corporate facilities to Argyle?

Some of them are cattle sheds with a burger van outside.

Corporate income brings cash in but even this fluctuates depending on how results go. A top of the league Argyle will attract many more fans. Some will want prawn sandwiches, as long as porky and son promise not to act like thugs again, and some will just sit in the stands.

A losing Argyle, like it has been for several years now, and you're scraping the bottom of the barrel if warm Cava and a tray of sandwiches sat opposite the clampetts is your idea of treating your best clients.

Results, results, results.

I'm hoping that Sheridan has some deals in the pipeline which will excite fans because right now we're a shit team still.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 pm

greensleeves wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

No it won't.

Al you're missing something pretty basic here. 1 million a year would make a big difference to our playing budget. The problem is it is 1 million turnover extra estimated not 1 million profit! That is a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now it's Blackmail.   Now it's Blackmail. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now it's Blackmail.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: