Damon.Lenszner
argyl3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

So have we signed anyone yet?? Empty
PostSubject: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm

So have we signed anyone yet?? or released any of the deadwood?

From what I have seen we have a new goalie, that helps.. but how about anyone to actually get the ball into the net the other end??

Concerned we are going to be stuck with the same team as seasons gone..

Prehaps we would be more organised with a Football-facing CEO rather than a property Development facing board??

Someone really needs to point this boards eyes in the correct direction for once..

Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Just worried we will be left with the scrapings from the bottom of the Barrel (Bucket?) again...
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:22 pm

To be fair players are still under contract until the end of June.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:38 pm

McCormick No
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Plus

Wotton

The Manager
New Groundman
Two Coaches
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

The Cheerleaders
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm

cheerleaders?? :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:42 pm

argyl3 wrote:
cheerleaders?? :-)

Give us a Y
Give us an E
Give us an S

Gives me the shits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Plus

Wotton

The Manager
New Groundman
Two Coaches

Have we actually signed two coaches then ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Plus

Wotton

The Manager
New Groundman
Two Coaches

Its mentioned in the Independent piece on Larrieu and out of contract footballers-

Quote :
Argyle's new manager, John Sheridan, went back to his old club, Chesterfield, to employ coaches with whom he is familiar. Larrieu's face simply didn't fit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think anything has been announced officially (perhaps this is the big news?). Maybe its something Larrieu said off the record or its a journalist adding 2+2 together?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Plus

Wotton

The Manager
New Groundman
Two Coaches

Romain-Larrieu quoted

I wouldn't say my release has come as a shock as I already read that the gaffer's former club Chesterfield had parted company with their coaches (Wright and Crossley).

so it may be soon

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:07 pm

New signing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:29 pm

knecht wrote:
New signing.

hardly worth the hype that tw@t on twitter was giving this news is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:41 pm

I'd do his mum. MILF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'd do his mum. MILF.

you crack on gj lol
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Just seen a rumour on twitter that Jake Cole is signing for Walsall on a 2 year deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Just seen a rumour on twitter that Jake Cole is signing for Walsall on a 2 year deal?

That would make economic sense. Sign Luke on a peanuts contract, get Cole off the payroll and get an aged goalkeeper coach who doubles up as back up keeper?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Lol I heard the two new coaches were signed from citybus. Ones a Volvo and ones a Leyland..

I'll get me coat
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

That would make economic sense. Sign Luke on a peanuts contract, get Cole off the payroll and get an aged goalkeeper coach who doubles up as back up keeper?
Mark Crossley is 43 and with a belly bigger than most of those on this site! If he's our back-up keeper then they may as well employ me.

Edited- you may not have meant him, but I've seen people say him before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Mark Crossley is 43 and with a belly bigger than most of those on this site! If he's our back-up keeper then they may as well employ me.

Edited- you may not have meant him, but I've seen people say him before.

That's the fella. It'll do for us. Number 1 keeper a disgraced ex-con, number 2 keeper a 16 stone pensioner and the youth team keeper for emergencies.

Cole would be a big loss though. Forget my views on McCormick as a person, I have reservations about his ability after what's gone on.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

I think it's about as likely James Brent will be our second choice keeper as Mark Crossley. I know it's been amateur hour at Argyle the last year or so (longer in fact) but I really can't see that we'll employ an overweight 43 year old who's not played in years as our second choice keeper! If we were gonna go down that approach, we'd probably have kept Larrieu.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

argyl3 wrote:

Prehaps we would be more organised with a Football-facing CEO rather than a property Development facing board??

Someone really needs to point this boards eyes in the correct direction for once..

Well yes, that's been the case for the last 5 years at least. I fear that this board is no different, and with the likes of Nool and Webb keeping the poodles in line, the signing of an 18 year old loanee from a Championship club will be greeted with multiple orgasms.

Whilst the rest of us raise our eyebrows, frown and tut.

That'll show 'em.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:37 am

Greenjock wrote:
I'd do his mum. MILF.
I'd nosh off his dad too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:43 am

Mark Crossley + nool you wouldnt need a goalkeeper, they would both fill the gap in perfectly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:51 am

We need to sign a few established players now, our squad has a very young look to it on the whole, and I expect some more youngsters on loan to cone.

I really hope we have the budget for two decent midfielders and two good strikers.

Its still early so I'm nor panicking yet but I'd like to hear something like Rene Howe has signed, especially if his mum is fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So have we signed anyone yet??   So have we signed anyone yet?? Empty

Back to top Go down

So have we signed anyone yet??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next