HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick lads, get his mural back up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Quick lads, get his mural back up Empty
PostSubject: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Prepare for the twitter lovefest as Nool drools over Mrs P.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Bit weird. Did he go there on a short contract? Must have had some pay off from Argyle to set up him going there for just half a season.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I reckon vale realised just how slow and rubbish he was too
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Comment removed by mods - not on bringing family into it.

who the feck is darren purse when we've got guy branston who is better cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

who the feck is darren purse when we've got guy branston who is better cheers cheers cheers

As if you'd say no, you tool.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Pics please lads come on play the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:47 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

As if you'd say no, you tool.

yes i would actually i have standards.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:55 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:31 pm

It's hardly Darren Purse's fault if somebody painted his picture on a wall and he didn't exactly do anything that wrong here for people to get personal about his family. As it turns out I'm glad he went and we got Branston instead but that isn't to say I have anything against Purse either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It's hardly Darren Purse's fault if somebody painted his picture on a wall and he didn't exactly do anything that wrong here for people to get personal about his family. As it turns out I'm glad he went and we got Branston instead but that isn't to say I have anything against Purse either.

I would agree with you 99% of time on the family bit but she was very vocal in her dislike for this site on the instruction of noool on twitter so gloves are off as far as im concerned.

im sure she is a lovely lady
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:16 pm

The Purse mural thing was indicative on string pulling at Home Park. It was justified as being something for the goldfish minded yoof of Forza Verde to relate to. He was such a hero that id Arglye had been relegated the season before this one he would have been off before you could say double side sticky tape.
The fact that The President and Newell thought it was ok to honour him and Nikkkkkkk was OK to stump up says everything about who has got Brents ear and how little he knows about football tradition and what consitutes a football hero.
As for Purse he could had said thanks but no thanks. And to be fair he was embarrassed at the time but he was being honoured courtesy of his REAL mates and maybe thought it would be rude to them to turn it down.
The fact it was taken down so quickly after he left was equally hilarious and the back pedalling by Newell was spot on to his usual form.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I would agree with you 99% of time on the family bit but she was very vocal in her dislike for this site on the instruction of noool on twitter so gloves are off as far as im concerned.

im sure she is a lovely lady
And very happy to be photo'd at fanfest and lauded for her table displays. Footballers wives should be not seen and not heard.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Dougie wrote:
The Purse mural thing was indicative on string pulling at Home Park. It was justified as being something for the goldfish minded yoof of Forza Verde to relate to. He was such a hero that id Arglye had been relegated the season before this one he would have been off before you could say double side sticky tape.
The fact that The President and Newell thought it was ok to honour him and Nikkkkkkk was OK to stump up says everything about who has got Brents ear and how little he knows about football tradition and what consitutes a football hero.
As for Purse he could had said thanks but no thanks. And to be fair he was embarrassed at the time but he was being honoured courtesy of his REAL mates and maybe thought it would be rude to them to turn it down.
The fact it was taken down so quickly after he left was equally hilarious and the back pedalling by Newell was spot on to his usual form.

maybe it shows how much newell & webb know about football culture too......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick lads, get his mural back up   Quick lads, get his mural back up Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick lads, get his mural back up
Page 1 of 1