HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How low some go.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highwayman

Highwayman

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Things have to change and if it means going back to kids getting a clip then so be it. To much respect has been lost to authority, in society and our schools. This is what a soft namby-pamby approach has produced and it fecking disgusts me beyoud belief. Evil or Very Mad
.[close] .[close] .[close] Cars
Disabled man beaten for touching car

By Daljinder Nagra, Apr 29, 2013
Filed under: Latest News
Text Size A A A 7 Comments
MEN
A 50-year old disabled man has been attacked by four men after touching their car while trying to steady himself.

Jed Cosnet, who suffers from the spinal condition Spondylolysis and has difficulty walking even short distances, was trying to cross a road in Levenshulme, Manchester when he placed his hand on the bonnet of a nearby car.
.Click here
He was confronted by the four occupants of the car, who proceeded to jam his arm into a side window before driving off.

Cosnet was dragged a distance down the road, before traffic forced the car to stop. He was then beaten with baseball bats until he was unconscious.

The group then ran off. Cosnet was taken to hospital with severe bruising to his face and body.

Talking to the Manchester Evening News, Cosnet felt anger towards passing motorists who drove past his vicious assault: "It was all a blur but I just remember seeing people going past – there was a lot of traffic. I was so scared and I couldn't believe it.

"When they first started shouting at me, using really abusive language, I was a bit surprised that no one was reacting.

"The next thing I knew they had pulled my hand into the car and I was hanging on absolutely petrified.

"I can hardly remember the gap between them stopping and starting to hit me. It all happened so fast.

Cosnet has been rendered housebound after that attack, relying on friends to do shopping and collect his disability benefits.

"It is horrible being in the house like this," he said.

"I can't sleep at night. Partly because of the pain, but whenever I close my eyes it comes back to me. I get so scared. I haven't gone out yet but I'll be scared when I do."

Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which occurred at 8.30pm on Tuesday, and are trying to trace the vehicle, which was described by Cosnet as a "modern black car with tinted windows."
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Sorry but picture didn't come up, the poor bloke has been batterd to feck. Bastards.
Back to top Go down

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:13 pm

That's just appalling.

Manchester is rapidly becoming a gangster controlled city where locals are too afraid to report these wankers so they do as they please.
Back to top Go down

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Do you really think that before the so-called "namby pamby approach" comparable things didn't happen in the past?

Terrible event for that bloke but sadly not new.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Not to the degree it does now Knecht no, don't get me wrong I was no angel and gave and recieved a few slaps in my younger days but there was a line you just wouldn't dream of crossing. Not all things were great in past times but we sure as hell had far more respect towards older people and authority.
Back to top Go down

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Depends how far you go back and how far you are comparing like to like and how far "known to the police" is a measure of actual crime....

Interesting figures.

I'm struck by the increase in a whole range of crimes during WW2. I've read elsewhere that the claim of "spirit of the blitz when we all pulled together" is nonsense & is even more so when you factor in all the crimes around black-marketeering etc. I have no idea but I suspect that the raw figures given in those tables are diminished in %age terms when you factor in the increase in population. I used to live near Banbury and remember reading a historical account of the gangs and drunken violence in the town centre in earlier times. Nowadays there are some city centres and some areas that I wouldn't even want to walk around in daylight but I don't believe it has got significantly worse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How low some go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How low some go.   How low some go. Empty

Back to top Go down

How low some go.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: