The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... Who will it be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

So... Who will it be? Empty
PostSubject: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:16 pm

It was famously Newcastle in 2010, who could ever forget that 'We Are The Champions' Moment? lol!

It was a 'real' big club in, Premiership bound; Southampton, in 2011 Basketball

So what's your prediction for 2012?

I'm going for this one

Monday, 9 April 2012

Plymouth v Aldershot, 15:00

Easter Monday, Argyle are Crucified by the Shots, to leave them 14 points off safety, with only 4 to play

Prize for the winner is that copy of the CD single 'We Are The Champions' by 'Queen' affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
It was famously Newcastle in 2010, who could ever forget that 'We Are The Champions' Moment? lol!

It was a 'real' big club in, Premiership bound; Southampton, in 2011 Basketball

So what's your prediction for 2012?

I'm going for this one

Monday, 9 April 2012

Plymouth v Aldershot, 15:00

Easter Monday, Argyle are Crucified by the Shots, to leave them 14 points off safety, with only 4 to play

Prize for the winner is that copy of the CD single 'We Are The Champions' by 'Queen' affraid

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You're on the wrong Gargs forum mate. On here, we know how parochial our club is. We just can't seem to change these village idiots.

Try posting that stuff on Pasoti. Oh, I know, they'll ban you. Strange that, when Pasoti's finest thinker, has multiple accounts on Exeweb and has spewed about 12k childlike, piss takes of your eternally lower league club.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You're on the wrong Gargs forum mate. On here, we know how parochial our club is. We just can't seem to change these village idiots.

Try posting that stuff on Pasoti. Oh, I know, they'll ban you. Strange that, when Pasoti's finest thinker, has multiple accounts on Exeweb and has spewed about 12k childlike, piss takes of your eternally lower league club.
[/quote][/quote]

I have been invited back onto Pasoti, got the email about 4 weeks ago, yep that's as far as I took it Laughing

C'mon this is a free and easy game to play Tring... I reckon I'm on for that CD single though lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

They're getting smaller and smaller:

Newcastle Nonces
Southampton Scummers
Cheltenham cheese-chasers(?)

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
They're getting smaller and smaller:

Newcastle Nonces
Southampton Scummers
Cheltenham cheese-chasers(?)

drunken

Aviva logic...................... Both Newcastle and Southampton have gone onto bigger things after beating us, so it's going to be a bleddy good team. No shame in losing innit.

The club that would not die................ give it a rest ffs !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Who will it be?   So... Who will it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... Who will it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: