HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok so we are still in the league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

ok so we are still in the league Empty
PostSubject: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 pm

While we got a chance to rebuild...

Will Ken Bates and Neil Warnock come on down and sort out this football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm

no

why on earth to argyle fans think these two are friends? ken wanted to fire neil warnock for poor results back in october but was prevented due o the takeover
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Better to have investment in escaping league two than a alleged budget cut which will more than likely keep us scraping mid to bottom table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Better to have investment in escaping league two than a alleged budget cut which will more than likely keep us scraping mid to bottom table.

either one or the other not both mat come here. If i were to put money on it i would say Warnock.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Then again perhaps the plan is to run a league two club after all we are getting a league two standard stand built
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm

what a pathetic jike our club is, celebrating a defeat at rochdale. FFS.
So angry at final whistle i just left.
fuming

brent out & take your clueless board of muppets with you.

ps saw peter jones at man pic afterwards, couldnt find my man utd scarf
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Bit of reality here, Warnock said when he came down to HP he has been in regular contact with JB and says he is the man who saved Argyle - yeah whatever Neil, I know you love us - but no thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok so we are still in the league   ok so we are still in the league Empty

Back to top Go down

ok so we are still in the league
Page 1 of 1