Tringreen
Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Womble    Womble  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Being groomed in preparation for the dreaded ban?
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Womble has been banned for not being a REAL Womble. We won't have liars on pasoti. He's not even furry, doesn't even recycle and hasn't had a top ten hit in the UK singles charts.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Did you know I once served drinks to a Womble?
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 pm

knecht wrote:
Did you know I once served drinks to a Womble?

Soup?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Womble in the jongle?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Wow, I've got a thread!

I havent been banned from PASOTI, and I dont expect to be. I dont break the rules and I have never had any problems before.

PASOTI's problem is it may push people away - look at the humourless reaction in terraces to a gentle bit of Whimsy from Herb; truly unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

I havent been banned from PASOTI, and I dont expect to be. I dont break the rules and I have never had any problems before.

PASOTI's problem is it may push people away - look at the humourless reaction in terraces to a gentle bit of Whimsy from Herb; truly unbelievable.

That reaction herb got made me laugh.

Cheer up people for fook sake Laughing

Sometimes humour is wasted on people lol!
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

It didnt make me laugh, it depressed me. particlarly IJN claiming to have a sense of humour. And I never realised Nikkkkkk was so humourless.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

I am happy on a plane tomorrow

But not to Rochdale (Manchester} see you in the Conference next season

He is a Union Turn Coat, he has took the piece of silver
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

Ah! If only it were that simple....
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

You argue with him, that was enough for Hairy.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

You argue with him, that was enough for Hairy.

I have argued with him a lot in the past, never had any problems.

Not having a go at anyone here who says they have had trouble, but just reflecting my own experience.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Womble wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Womble wrote:
Wow, I've got a thread!

It didnt make me laugh, it depressed me. particlarly IJN claiming to have a sense of humour. And I never realised Nikkkkkk was so humourless.

If only we were privvy to see his endless mary whitehouse style complaints about people's comments on here lol
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Just don't call him a faggot, he's a bit sensitive about it.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

GOB wrote:
Just don't call him a faggot, he's a bit sensitive about it.

So it'd be bad to call Newell a faggot?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

PL2faced in full retreat, telling porkies as he goes............ how long before the axe falls again ? lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76094&start=165
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am

I have never called him a faggot does he take offence at being called a faggot?
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 am

I called him a faggot and was banned for homophobia although I had a pm from Newell saying that he didn't find it offensive and understood that it was tongue in cheek but that it was the mods call. There was a bit of a rumpus just after as there is now regarding Hairy so the reason for my ban was changed to being a user named "Derek" who had created a bit of hassle for the mods and after all, my name is Derek. However, "Derek" turned out to be Dane so the next excuse and change of reason for my ban was because I posted on Argyle Talk but this was again changed not long after to being a "previously banned user", which I was but I had my ban overturned by Newell because he thought I was banned unfairly.

I was also previously banned by Daz for saying that there were no decent Scottish footballers that could make the grade for Argyle as the debate was regarding Sturrock bringing Scottish footballers to the Club. Daz seemed to think my comment made me a racist.

Make of that what you will but it was quite funny watching the reasons on the then "Banned Users" forum change daily.

They are really struggling over there at the moment, they know that to continue banning users will drive users to ATD, yet they are also desperate to silence a few. It's interesting that since ATD became a popular site the bans made on the farm have more-or-less stopped, they have been forced to only ban when they are in a very tight corner and they tend to create a story-line prior any banning to re enforce the argument for providing a ban if they believe the ban will be questioned by others afterwards.

As Tring said recently, by mentioning it on ATD we buy a little time for those that are about to get a ban on the farm but those fingers are twitching and moving closer to the big red button.

Last edited by GOB on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 am

Tringreen wrote:
PL2faced in full retreat, telling porkies as he goes............ how long before the axe falls again ? lol!

"I edited your post as it promoted the use of alternative websites. Apologies for not including the "edited by admin" stamp on it."

He must mean ATD! lol! F*ck all's change on the farm, has it!
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

"I edited your post as it promoted the use of alternative websites. Apologies for not including the "edited by admin" stamp on it."

He must mean ATD! lol! F*ck all's change on the farm, has it!

I forget that one...my post were also edited to provide a perception that would back up the mods in the ban argument.

Basically, why bother with the place, pasoti is screwed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm sure there were 12 pages on that thread a while ago? scratch

Dissent being quashed again as usual. Same old Pyongyang! cheers
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm sure there were 12 pages on that thread a while ago? scratch

Dissent being quashed again as usual. Same old Pyongyang! cheers

Pasoti is a great site if you want a free ticket, coach ride or join in on an auction that you are extremely unlikely to win, but for debate ATD has more flexibility, your comments are rarely edited and bans even rarer, just make sure you don't use the same user name on both sites and presto, you have a free ticket for something!

Think of pasoti as a scratch card or a promotional and advertising site and you won't go far wrong!
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 pm

GOB wrote:
I called him a faggot and was banned for homophobia although I had a pm from Newell saying that he didn't find it offensive and understood that it was tongue in cheek but that it was the mods call. There was a bit of a rumpus just after as there is now regarding Hairy so the reason for my ban was changed to being a user named "Derek" who had created a bit of hassle for the mods and after all, my name is Derek. However, "Derek" turned out to be Dane so the next excuse and change of reason for my ban was because I posted on Argyle Talk but this was again changed not long after to being a "previously banned user", which I was but I had my ban overturned by Newell because he thought I was banned unfairly.

I was also previously banned by Daz for saying that there were no decent Scottish footballers that could make the grade for Argyle as the debate was regarding Sturrock bringing Scottish footballers to the Club. Daz seemed to think my comment made me a racist.

Make of that what you will but it was quite funny watching the reasons on the then "Banned Users" forum change daily.

They are really struggling over there at the moment, they know that to continue banning users will drive users to ATD, yet they are also desperate to silence a few. It's interesting that since ATD became a popular site the bans made on the farm have more-or-less stopped, they have been forced to only ban when they are in a very tight corner and they tend to create a story-line prior any banning to re enforce the argument for providing a ban if they believe the ban will be questioned by others afterwards.

As Tring said recently, by mentioning it on ATD we buy a little time for those that are about to get a ban on the farm but those fingers are twitching and moving closer to the big red button.

So you got the "full pasoti" treatment then and so ATD was born. I wonder if they regret banning you? I do hope so.
Back to top Go down

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
GOB wrote:

So you got the "full pasoti" treatment then and so ATD was born. I wonder if they regret banning you? I do hope so.

Argyle Talk was formed before that and I joined Argyle Talk days before I was banned. Newell then gained control of Argyle Talk by offering the owner a return to pasot on the QT, Newell then closed Argyle Talk causing those that contributed financially to lose our money and ATD was born.

I bet he regrets closing Argyle Talk though, his actions are the No. 1 reason for ATD's existence and popularity and thank God he did or all the skulduggery would have remained locked away and Brent would be building his stand without a single word of dissent. At the end of the day I think Ian will cost his mate quite a few bob!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 pm

The comments that took the thread "off topic" have been moved to terraces. The pasoti mods get a roasting from a few posters and struggle. Ollie9 posts as himself and then as his mod self (BG20). Why can't he just be a 'man' and use his Ollie account instead of hiding behind his mod one?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76176
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Womble  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womble    Womble  Empty

Back to top Go down

Womble
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next