argyledj
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Unleash the Pitbulls. Empty
PostSubject: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:22 pm

PANDA not playing ball. Staff will be asked to sign yet another deferral tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Well that thread is certainly going to set the barn on fire up on the farm.

And when people play with fire someone usually gets burned...

Brent says he won't pay anymore, and now 'pasotrust' are urging the staff not to sign deferrals, therefore increasing the amount that PandA would want to receive in payment.

The dogs are being unleashed....

Bets on who is going to back down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Newell and Webb are playing a game that they have no right to play, this could well push the club over the summit and into the oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

GOB wrote:
Newell and Webb are playing a game that they have no right to play, this could well push the club over the summit and into the oblivion.

Yep... As Brenda smiles at IJN and says... "Auction the remains of Argyle you ferkin' janner numpty"
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Give Brendan a call-

Oh, I've found Brenda's (I was always good at reading upside down - ) It's 07802 326632. Give him a bell, I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear from you. If he asks who gave you the number, just say 'My mate Ian'. Bring it on P&A, BRING IT ON!!

No threats though jocolor
Guess the Herald headline tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Pasoti's finest has barely got going...

Still more:

I presume all this is with Brent's backing and blessings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 pm

A very risky game.

Passions are too high and it only takes one idiot to make a threat and things will get very nasty. And that idiot may well be a fan from a rival club who makes the threat as a "laugh".

Surely Brent can "get over the line" without stuff like this?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Look what I've found jocolor

Mock will like this one-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm

The consequence if nothing is done? Not sure but one possibility is that the deal will be done at a later date.

A consequence if the dogs are unleashed may include PandA getting the hump, holding out for what they want and if Brent doesn't want to play ball then the club will fold. I don't understand these things - at that point would PandA get their money from a sale of the assets?

And Frank's point that all it may take is a fan of another club to decide to take it too far is an interesting one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

I would hate to see these wanks get a penny more but Brent is getting a very, very good deal indeed, for the sake of all it maybe better if he digs just a little deeper to satisfy these greedy tw@ts then to risk everything by employing a couple of wannabee heavies to do his dirty work.

"Don't break any laws" - "THIS IS WAR" - FFS!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Cometh the hour, Cometh the boot boy.

I cant believe James Brent would condone Newell revealing Guilfoyles personal mobile number to the craving pack with or without the "No Threats" caveat.

Argyles finest is on a roll here comrades, that bhey just oozes class from every orifice.

REMEMBER NO THREATS jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 pm

I haven't read the pasoti huff and puff. However, who will give in if it comes to it ? ... I'll tell you ... the employees .... especially with Brent and Pasoti Trust "clear" from guilt by supposedly not backing the deferral. I wonder if they would say that if they KNEW the only alternative was liquidation .... of course they wouldn't ... they'd ask the staff to take yet another deferral, and PandA know that. And as a point of order, what happened to Brent's threat of walking away if PandA didn't play ball this week ? Very Happy

There is only one FACT that will show who backs down here after a deal is done .... will Brent stick to his promise and staump up the October wages, or won't he. If he consigns yet another month's pay into the 10 year dustbin of his and Ridsdale's disgusting design, he will have given in. A cynic would say the money men on both sides are ensuring this will happen, but with neither taking the actual audit trail public blame .... hey ... sounds like a Ridsdalian answer...... you know, the answer that converts staff pay into repaid ex owner gambling debts.
Are these Pasoti gonks like IJN rreally that dense, or are they quite happy with it all ?

Last edited by penzancepirate on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Another point that bothers me is that there seems to be a belief that Panda won't liquidate the club because it would ruin their professional reputation.

Well so would caving in to a load of emails from a fans website.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Another point that bothers me is that there seems to be a belief that Panda won't liquidate the club because it would ruin their professional reputation.

Is Newell serious about going up there instead of watching the boys get beaten again ? affraid

Doesn't he realise they'll be closed on Saturdays ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Did Chris Webb write the screenplay for Zulu ?
Get a grip a man. It's only a bunch of money man arguing over 200K.
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

p and a have probably liqudated bigger companies than argyle before so im sure the senior partners will not lose any sleep over argyles plight, with the state of the countrys finances so the threat of they will never be appointed at another football club a rather hollow threat i would imagine there going to be busier than ever before, but i do wonder why the pasoti trust ect are not putting any pressure on james brent to offer even a small increase to p and a.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Did Chris Webb write the screenplay for Zulu ?
Get a grip a man. It's only a bunch of money man arguing over 200K.

Alternatively I suppose I could just sit back and moan like you PP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Don't worry, in the worst case scenario, the employees will take another hit.... it's what they have been trained to do. You'll get your Saturday fix... it was never in doubt, the only doubt was who would foot the bill... and the truth is it won't be you ar me.
Take my advice, there's only so many times the old cliches can be wheeled out before it becomes comic.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

Alternatively I suppose I could just sit back and moan like you PP.

Tbh Chris, on this site you don't do much more than moan...

But if you do want to be useful...

So is all this 'action' with Brent's blessings?

Who is line to be Argyle's new boss?

Thank you.

Last edited by Rickler on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Vott is your name?
Dont tell him Pike!

jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Don't worry, in the worst case scenario, the employees will take another hit.... it's what they have been trained to do. You'll get your Saturday fix... it was never in doubt, the only doubt was who would foot the bill... and the truth is it won't be you ar me.
Take my advice, there's only so many times the old cliches can be wheeled out before it becomes comic.

Without being disrespectful - If I was looking for advice then it would be from somebody who can put together a constructive argument.
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 pm

chris if p and a are willing to compromise will the trust put any pressure on james brent to increase his offer or do the trust think his offer is fair and he is correct in his stance?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Here's my constructive advice from 6 months ago .....
Give the staff support and persuade them their best interests are served by withdrawing their labour.

You didn't listen to my advice then either. Now, all that is left is haggling over a few pennies. We live in the present, not some jam tomorrow future that never comes.... that's a Ridsdalian fantasy world.... and as he says, he's certainly living it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Chris do you really think that P&A have not considered and predicted your actions of "releasing the dogs" and "WAR"?

It seems to me that P&A may well be up for the fight, if so it'll be deep shit time for PAFC!

There's a frenzy being whipped up on pasoti and those young ones have fallen for it, then, once the frenzy is in full swing they call for a vote to spread the responsibility in case it goes tits up...bloody astounding!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Guilfoyle's number has now been removed from Ijn's post- has he had a warning already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Pitbulls.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next