Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 pm

The banned list went at the same time as the number of posts people have made went, then a whole load of posters were banned, most posters are banned for the same reason that Hairy did, arguing with the Fat Controller, who is now owner, I wonder how long Newells list really is?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
("modus operandi" means "motive" if you're reading this bucket rattler).
Ahem.

It's more about the method than the motive necessarily.

I was grammer school fore shore, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 pm

All of them should be banned as they're discussing someone who's not a current member. That's against the rules. Anybody who uses the name 'hairy j' shall face the full wrath of the pasoti ban hammer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
There used to be a banned user list over there a while back, probably been removed now.

It became redundant..

A bit like the Mcdonalds signs that used to tell you in millions how many meals they had served..
They now just say, "Billions and billions served".

I think the banned list was becoming embarrassing to them. No longer did it only have the likes of Gob, Tring, my goodself, and Freathy etc... It contained many a poster who had apparently broken no rules, other than to post opinions that upset Pasoti's admin crew.

I also think the 'posting count' was becoming embarrassing to several of them as well. Newell must be up to around 50,000 by now and that isn't including the ten thousand or so on Exwebb and the old AT site ( I think he had more than me on there) and whatever other sites he posted on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:59 pm

If nool and his top throbber greenman suss your a non believer you get banned from the decent people's site, the worst banning in my opinion was grovehill who was banned for asking to many questions about jimmy b, though president throbber played a starring role in that one suprisingly Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:59 pm

The post count helps to spot multi's that are only wheeled out when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:04 pm

There's a guy on a videogame forum I freqeunt who's posted 96,615 posts since 2003. He's generally regarded as being a bit weird and looks like this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm

hairy j wrote:
There's a guy on a videogame forum I freqeunt who's posted 96,615 posts since 2003. He's generally regarded as being a bit weird and looks like this.

Bit too much hair but otherwise not far off being a lookalike.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

He must be the dorkiest guy in the world.

Of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm

He buys a lot of retro-games from car boot sales and doesn't play them - just collects them. He also takes photographs of fire engines a lot as he counts them as a 'hobby'. Each to their own.

How can you post over 10,000 posts on Exeweb if you aren't an Exeter fan? That's actually quite insane.

There's quite a fair few of the 'silent majority' who disagree with my banning. That's nice to hear. gil, ejh, fridgey, shadowknight, womble, seadog, HBLC, mike_gss, greensam.

Last edited by hairy j on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 am

Pony Ride wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Pony Ride wrote:
Looks like Rotherham have a bad egg of their own

Don't they have a Nikkk to bail them out?

I'm sure we could find someone to rattle a bucket or 2 for them

He's had them over good n proper!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 am

Hairy j....................... another in the long line of educated w@nkers who must not be allowed oxygen on Napoleon's Farm.

It's about time that the remaining decent posters on Pasoti, walked away from the place.

How anyone with a few brain cells can't now see what the control freaks on Pasoti are doing to self promote at the football club, is beyond me.There will always be a few hundred wannabes and nodding sheep but this is now beyond a joke..................and it will only get worse [if that's possible] with napoleon as owner.

Devious, bullying and thuggish behaviour, a speciality of the house. Enjoy the ride .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 am

We've all got to be quiet though Tring, let it lie or the problem won't go away, just keep calm and carry on is the message on the farm and more worryingly over here in the last weeks. As you know all great dictators control the media, the fact that Ian Newell hobnobs with the chairman and runs and owns the clubs biggest website should be a huge concern to all online fans, but anything for a quiet life eh?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 am

Iggy wrote:
The banned list went at the same time as the number of posts people have made went, then a whole load of posters were banned, most posters are banned for the same reason that Hairy did, arguing with the Fat Controller, who is now owner, I wonder how long Newells list really is?

The banned list was removed because I think we were using it to attack pasoti with, as many of the bannings were for innocuous offences, or were in very similar circumstances to Hairy's (with the same person). I think we predicted who would go before their bannings happened (usually for falling out with one or two particular people/ multis).

They also would not put political bannings on the list - like myself, knecht and Frank B. who were banned for being on ATD rather than breaking any rules. This would be announced on here and I guess they didn't want to answer the questions why.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 am

Iggy wrote:
We've all got to be quiet though Tring, let it lie or the problem won't go away, just keep calm and carry on is the message on the farm and more worryingly over here in the last weeks. As you know all great dictators control the media, the fact that Ian Newell hobnobs with the chairman and runs and owns the clubs biggest website should be a huge concern to all online fans, but anything for a quiet life eh?

Why do you say that Iggy?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:01 am

Iggy wrote:

I'm not aware of anyone saying that on here. Various people, including me, have said it has to stop somehow. Keeping it going is no good for any sensible person.

The question is how to bring it to an acceptable end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

I know we're all human but...

1/ Less personal debate and more factual and logical debate = More interest.

2/ Less fact and logical debate and more personal attacking debate = Less interest.

The only result can be to bring awareness to as many people as possible, therefore it is logical to implement 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 am

knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I'm not aware of anyone saying that on here. Various people, including me, have said it has to stop somehow. Keeping it going is no good for any sensible person.

To put my remark in context it follows the remarks made on this thread, I know that the main thrust of this thread was the incident with Baba in the lounge. But it also delved into all the other stuff that has gone on over the years. It would be nice for it all to be brought to an end but that is not going to happen with Newell involved in the club at any level other than auctions and certainly not owning pasoti. I personally don't think that the baba incident was as major as some other things that have gone on and without him personally making a complaint feck all will get done so this one will fizzle out. All the other shit is not going to go away with Newell still at the helm of pasoti, I don't think he is a fit and proper person to be anywhere near it, and there is the rub. If you look back through this thread you will see a couple of previously vocal posters have had enough and have asked for it to stop, Gob being one of them. Admirable sentiments that I share with the majority of posters on here. However if any of you think that for one minute I will stop pointing out all the underhand shit that goes on from board level down to Ian Newell then you have got another think coming! Maybe make some rules and have a separate board called Club watch or something but this forum exists because of Newell, Pasoti and previous and current board members, if it were to change into the "nice little forum" that some wish for we would need to start another one and that would be a pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am

GOB wrote:

2/ Less fact and logical debate and more personal attacking debate = Less interest.

The only result can be to bring awareness to as many people as possible, therefore it is logical to implement 1.

I agree. However, we've had to do a lot of '2' to create awareness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I agree. However, we've had to do a lot of '2' to create awareness.

Yes we have Tring in response to his personal attacks and Newell has also done a lot of passive maneuvering to dig himself out of the brown stuff. It worked for him for sometime before everyone caught on, but now they have and everyone is aware of his behavioral traits.

There will always be a few that want a free ticket, a bit of publicity or a "meet the owner" Argyle Adventure Day, but they are now few and far between, the vast majority are not so cheap so Newell's games are coming to an end. He's been sussed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Iggy wrote:
To put my remark in context it follows the remarks made on this thread, I know that the main thrust of this thread was the incident with Baba in the lounge. But it also delved into all the other stuff that has gone on over the years. It would be nice for it all to be brought to an end but that is not going to happen with Newell involved in the club at any level other than auctions and certainly not owning pasoti. I personally don't think that the baba incident was as major as some other things that have gone on and without him personally making a complaint feck all will get done so this one will fizzle out. All the other shit is not going to go away with Newell still at the helm of pasoti, I don't think he is a fit and proper person to be anywhere near it, and there is the rub. If you look back through this thread you will see a couple of previously vocal posters have had enough and have asked for it to stop, Gob being one of them. Admirable sentiments that I share with the majority of posters on here. However if any of you think that for one minute I will stop pointing out all the underhand shit that goes on from board level down to Ian Newell then you have got another think coming! Maybe make some rules and have a separate board called Club watch or something but this forum exists because of Newell, Pasoti and previous and current board members, if it were to change into the "nice little forum" that some wish for we would need to start another one and that would be a pain in the arse.

Up to a point I agree. But as ATD continues to grow, pasoti continues to shrink and informed & intelligent posters from there migrate to here then pasoti will take its appropriate place in all this nonsense. If all ATD does is peek through the curtains at pasoti then that will be a pity.

As for discussing the actions of the club owners, management etc, whoever they might be - that ought to be one of the jobs of any football web-site.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Iggy wrote:
knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I think I might be one of the people who's been calling for it all to stop. To clarify, though, I mean the bullying, lies, hypocrisy, threats and attempts to undermine the Trust need to stop - not that people should stop making a noise about them. But I do hold out some hope that the club's investigation might lead to at least some change.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Iggy wrote:
knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Bang on, Iggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 pm

How do you define intelligent poster? educated wanker or just wanker like myself, it take's many different flowers to make a garden flower a few might fine tcm,,,,,,, entertaining or even fewer sensiblegreeny, its all about opinion's! say what you believe and fvck um all if they dont like it,,,,,, its free speech innit lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Well said Iggy, I agree that the boat always needs to be rocked somewhat so as to keep the sailors on course, otherwise everthing will sail on smoothly until the next storm and then it will be too late.
Also I came onto this site because it was boring seeing the same old shite appear on pasoti so for that reason alone I hope this does't turn into another pasoti.
Drifting back to the Rotherham story, didn't they know we don't have an airport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next