Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
We've had no contact with Ian Newell apart from the usual legal threats and abuse reports from him or someone pretending to be him.

I wish you would 'publish' these stupid legal threats of his, for us all to see!

Why are they kept secret?

The public condemnation of his mind warped allegations are about the only thing that will make the idiot stop.

I see his latest ranting on Pasoti has me "stealing" from his public flikr account!

Newell is delusional and desperately needs medical help. In his current condition he is a danger to society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
BTW

whoever it is posting under ian's known aliases and pl2faced stop it now as you ruin the case for GJ plus its childish. PLUS IF this does go down the legal route your IP will be logged to each post.

But no one on here would do such a think would they? i aim this at a certain poster

Which certain poster is that?

albino lol!

strangely on this occasion not him despite him being in the top two as suspects i dont think he is stupid enough to do that on that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Damon as usual, is talking sense over on Ian's site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 pm

If Newell has gone to the Police then making further comments on the subject won't go down well with them.

Should be no further comment and that's it.

I wonder if his amazing online lawyer has got in touch yet. I hope he's better than the one Nikkk used, they couldn't even get the right person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Pissing into the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
So Cerbs jumps or humps in to defend Ian, what a surprise eh?

Yes I did turn up at tiverton just to have it out with Webb and Newell as I was being threatened, my mother's details were being paid for and passed around a GT'S coach and I wanted to get to the bottom of it all and put a stop to it.

What happened there? Newell and Webb tell me the full details about Hooper giving Lee Jameson my mother's address, they both swore it was true, and they both said that the person making the threats as Greenman was 18 yr old club employee Sean Rapson!

Newell even went on a couple of days later to explain why Sean was threatening me, and that Chris Webb had told a roomful of people that same day that Sean was Greenman. Ask Sean anyone who doesn't believe me, I even forwarded Chris Webb's text to me that said it was 99% certain Sean rapson was Greenman and said "You know how young kids can be, act without thinking of the consequences".

All along though Greenman was Postey, according to him, along with some others who he won't name! And yet Newells now on Pasoti saying Postey, who also took part in deepthroat, is the nicest fella he's ever known. That's because you only know scumbags then because that is snidey behavior in anyone's book.

So Damon isn't fit for the PASB yet Hooper who was outed by Newell and confirmed by Webb, was the P.I. who showed them my mother's details!

How anyone can believe a word this man says is beyond me.

Newell also admitted setting up the spoof site ADT, and I have his e-mails to prove that as well.

Newell's a pathological liar because he now denies that's true and denies ever having spoke to me on the telephone, yet I've shown loads of e-mails where he refers to our telephone conversation.

I don't mind meeting up and discussing it, never been asked so where the story that I won't meet to sort it out is again beyond me. I'll meet as long as Chris Webb is also there along with Tony Hooper, Postey and Sean Rapson so some real explanations can take place. Postey will have to answer some questions, as will Webb. If they won't agree you can make your own minds up.

John Lloyd and Jon Back mediating suits me fine as long as Jon Back brings to the table the details of what was said to him would happen to his chances of making the PASB if he kept posting on ATD.

Someone from the club would be good as well and finally written assurances that Roger Willis will never be threatened or abused again and a terrific gesture from Mike Newell and Pete Desborough for the trouble caused to Roger previously. The gesture can be of Rogers choosing.

I'm ready if they are.

You note I want nothing for myself.

If they don't agree to this you have to ask why boy's

If someone wants to post this on Pasoti we'll see if Mr Newell is up for it or not.

No takers to post this on Pasoti then? I've been told to put up or shut up and here I am putting up.

I never quibble about using my real name, unlike Newell and his friends who attack others, I constantly say if I'm lying sue me, I keep showing evidence that backs up what I say yet still wankers like X-isle still side with that odious prick and his scumbag friends.

X-isle, its up to you if you read it or not but you know what a complete and utter cnut Newell and his mates are but still you dig at me which leads me to conclude that your'e another cnut. Won't get many arguing with that but I just wanted to say it.

Still waiting for the police, and still waiting for a reply to my offer Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm not sure that he was digging at you Jock, Smiffy is well aware of newell's tactics, he's suffered a mild form from newell himself so I doubt he would stand back and be critical of others that are suffering, that would be the worst form of cowardice and I don't *think* that Smiffy's that, especially without him having full knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

The work in progress thread on the farm is hilarious, the longer it goes on the more heroic and noble nool gets! you couldn't make it up lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:54 pm

When Newell posts there's always two things you can gurantee.

1) He can turn anything around so that he's the victim.
2) He has to namedrop FES, Nikkkk or his friendship with Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm

My God Newell is just unbelievable! I said Tring pm's me every night telling me things to post now!

I'm my own man and won't change for anyone. I think Tring might have pm'ed me twice ever and if he did pm me with things to post I would tell him to feck off and post it himself.

Newell's struggling to explain everything and is looking more and more stupid as he goes on.

You notice no mention of his son and his behaviour. I wonder why?

Still waiting for the police or a response to my proposal Ian, you suggested the meeting to sort things out so how's about it? Round up your crew, Webb, Postey and Hooper, get John Lloyd, who I messaged earlier this week because I was worried for Roger, to act as mediator, and bring the written assurances and whatever compensation Roger thinks is suitable for his ordeals at the hands of Mike Newell and Pete Desborough and tell me where and when to meet.

I'd also like Sean Rapson there so he cab receive a proper apology for you and Webb shamelessly blaming any of this on him.

I'll go by myself, I don't need any back up, but just make sure Hooper is given the address in writing as he might turn up somewhere else.

Maybe nikkkkkkkkkk could come and explain which one of you gave him the wrong information which led to his solicitor to send a threat to the wrong person, totally innocent guy having his name and address supplied to nikkkkkkkkkk, but who gave the information nikkkkkkkkkk?

I'm so looking forward to being sat face to face with Postey and asking him questions. I doubt very much he'll be quite so threatening in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm

The suggestion from Newell that there are one or two people egging Jock on and telling him what to do is comedy gold.

I'm sure Jock is big enough and man enough to do what he wants!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 pm

I really don't like the interminable crap that's going on around this and it somehow really should come to an end that brings out the truth with appropriate apologies where needed but on the other hand ....... Mr Newell on pasoti: "The only screenshot I have in my possession is that one of Rickler's PM's to Esmer, under one his many multi's, wishing something nasty happens to me. Nice eh?"

It may be that he has NOW deleted those screen-shots he had saved on flickr but anyone who saw that flickr account will know that he is being economic with the truth.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:28 pm

IJN really takes the biscuit (or two)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

knecht wrote:
I really don't like the interminable crap that's going on around this and it somehow really should come to an end that brings out the truth with appropriate apologies where needed but on the other hand ....... Mr Newell on pasoti: "The only screenshot I have in my possession is that one of Rickler's PM's to Esmer, under one his many multi's, wishing something nasty happens to me. Nice eh?"

It may be that he has NOW deleted those screen-shots he had saved on flickr but anyone who saw that flickr account will know that he is being economic with the truth.

Is that jazz speak for 'he's a hopeless pathological liar who actually believes his own lies'? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 pm

What puzzles me is, who are the decent people getting hurt by this other than (jock and his family) nool keeps banging on about, unless he means the kind loving gentle greenman Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This web site I think post monthly, I wonder what the next month instalment will be If the poster researches what been said today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
What puzzles me is, who are the decent people getting hurt by this other than (jock and his family) nool keeps banging on about, unless he means the kind loving gentle greenman Laughing

That'll be the silent majority he always goes on about Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm

The very thought of Jock 'the sheep' being told what to say by others lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm my own man and won't change for anyone. I think Tring might have pm'ed me twice ever and if he did pm me with things to post I would tell him to feck off and post it himself.

Well you can feck off as well Sweatie........... you used to think Cerbs was the real deal lol!

Nool is a desperate man if he thinks I am pulling the strings. I can barely pull my own these days What a Face

EDIT.......

For years, Newell has tried to persuade others that Tring, Rickler and GOB should be silenced from all forums. He and his fellow self promoting control freaks have gone to great lengths to infiltrate, cajole and persuade others to ban us and make ATD a 'nice little forum'.

He picked on the wrong people. People who knew what his game was. People clever and spirited enough not to be bullied and back down.

The sooner the police investigate the devious dealings of this man, the better for all concerned, including PAFC.

His publicly accessible flickr account showed the level of scheming and bullying this man is capable of, and the screenshots are still available.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

So The supreme leader is fed up and he wants it to stop.........Bless

Well he shouldn't have been such a prick in the first place then........Simples
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I am glad the mental midget brought up snapshots...

Newell on Pasoti wrote:

The only screenshot I have in my possession is that one of Rickler's PM's to Esmer, under one his many multi's, wishing something nasty happens to me. Nice eh? As I say, vile sods.

A pathological lie yet again.

Many multi’s? There were only two other ‘singulars’ -- Greenium and Green Soldier. Care to call me a liar, Newell?
... and only needed because you in another stupid arrogant stupor decided to deny access to Non Members at busy periods even though the techies told you it made no difference.

As for no screenshots in Newell’s possession – has he already forgotten his flikr account he just accused me of stealing from?

This is the sort of thing I "stole". My own PM to Esmer ( thanks Newell, I didn’t have a copy)

And actually Newell is lying yet again when he says “only screenshot”. He has a least two... My PM to Esmer. And my PM to Esmer that he altered!!

Take a look at the last line in the first PM (mine) and then look at Newell’s second version!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why did he alter it?
What sort of freak and weirdo does that?

And nice one Esmer.. No wonder you’re friends with Newell now – you share the same scummy traits.

PS. I make no apologies for hoping something "Bad" happens to Newell.
I have no time for a cowardly scumbag who plants viruses in my email account.

Need a snapshot of that do you, Newell?
I got one.

Vile sod.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Actually I'm getting to like him lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:26 pm

I seriously have to question why Ian had to take all these photoshops in the first place let alone be foolish to publish them!!!

not bright is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh well EJH has posted that there is a message for Mr Newell on here. Now the only problem with that is Ian Newell never reads this site lol! lol! lol!

So I'll wait and see what happens. My offer is on the table Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Is it popcorn night? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next