Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Not seen since the homepark rout and the two following defeats. Lord Tisdale, Redstar, Jabba the gut, Sturtz, used to hang around ATD like a bad smell, simple folk but not dangerous to the public. jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 pm

they will be back im sure Smile

Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

I actually miss them..they are an improvement on 99.9 pent cent of the sheeple on Pasoti, and the hairycock twins
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I actually miss them..they are an improvement on 99.9 pent cent of the sheeple on Pasoti, and the hairycock twins
yeap mate they are good posters, they will be back when they win and we lose! cheers
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Potential of now missing the play-offs, ambition levels always low, Argyle all but safe, a full pre-season for Shezza to build a promotion winning squad in a dire league. If the free new stadium capacity is increased and additional revenue streams are guaranteed then it might be advisable for the mods to insist they remove belts and shoelaces before entering ATD and posting in future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Potential of now missing the play-offs, ambition levels always low, Argyle all but safe, a full pre-season for Shezza to build a promotion winning squad in a dire league. If the free new stadium capacity is increased and additional revenue streams are guaranteed then it might be advisable for the mods to insist they remove belts and shoelaces before entering ATD and posting in future. Very Happy
If speccy give's shez a competitive budget ( a real one) i think we will do well, but its all ifs.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 pm

They're all good, intelligent posters and add to the site. Hopefully they'll return soon. No doubt LT will call us all sad bastards Laughing
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:
If speccy give's shez a competitive budget ( a real one) i think we will do well, but its all ifs.

You know what SS68 I actually do believe if Shezza had had the same budget as Fletcher and full pre-season we'd likely be in the play-offs at least this season. This is such a piss poor league, it really doesn't take much winning with right man at the helm.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Or maybe they've finally realised no matter how much they hate us, most on here will always see them (ECFC) as largely insignificant?

I'm a little surprised Mr Star has taken the defeat so badly. Hopefully he'll be back soon. He's a decent sort, and time's a great healer... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:32 pm

I miss our East Devon contributors sunny
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

I like them.

On the whole.

A little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Lube alert
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Come back Jabba, you got all the dirt on our banker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Yes we all miss them.

Like a boil on the arse! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I beg your pardon, I have certainly posted since Cheesy's Chokers reverted to type, you Shirley can't expect the same level of attention as in the week prior to a derby game?

Should you be up for a little objective anal, there isn't much to comment on, you boys don't actually seem to be all that interested in the footy or the machinations pertaining generally to the league you are in, I 4-1 don't actually care that much about the political issues betwixt thee and the inhabitants of that other place and the the constant regurge of diddy stand issues, if there were a few more threads of interest I am sure the input from the Red side of Devon will rise to the challenge.

Thanks for turning over 'nam, we couldn't take advantage due to Tisdale being a total cnut, similar agin Burton and Rovrum would be good but I fear the issue will be settled by 'fud or the Gas taking us from the rear, I think regliation may well no longer be on the cards for you so not much scope for the taking of the pith there.
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 pm

As we are all but safe now and you lot up the road are going to bottle it with Bradfud bearing down on you at the gallop we will be playing you next season on our way up and out of this crap league
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Tis - here's one for you bunch of educated wankers. This was posted by Graham Clark over on the farm. Has he got it about right?

"Exeter City FC remains one of the biggest if not the biggest Football League club run by a Trust. It has over 2,500 members who have contributed towards the running of the club over the last 7 years as the club has moved up and down the pyramid.

Their last accounts make interesting reading. The Trust made a £164,000 contribution to the football club running costs ( from memberships and donations) from their membership. However, of greatest interest was that the accounts showed the football club owed the Trust £854,000 in the form of interst free loans that the Trust acknowledge they have to write this off. Commendably, to address the situation of an ever increasing financial black hole the Trust have a strategic plan to double their membership. Such an aim would have course be in excess of their normal sized crowd.

With ownership comes responsibility and financial resourcefulness. A Trust run club may work at the lower levels of the Football League or below following a Phoenix resurrection but the higher up the League you go the greater the responsibilities both financial and organisationally. Society Board (Trust Board) members have a legal responsibility too.

The Trust run club would have course have responsibility for budgetary control. Realistic budget setting would mean difficult decisions regarding staff and playing budgets. Most of of all it would require committed individuals who would have to be prepared to an extraordinary amount of time to running the club.

In my view, a Trust run club would make it difficult to reach beyond the confines of League 2. There would be no debate about ambition or extensions to capacity. It simply could not be afforded and no bank in the land would support anything other than just running the club bank account."
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Tis - here's one for you bunch of educated wankers. This was posted by Graham Clark over on the farm. Has he got it about right?

"Exeter City FC remains one of the biggest if not the biggest Football League club run by a Trust. It has over 2,500 members who have contributed towards the running of the club over the last 7 years as the club has moved up and down the pyramid.

Their last accounts make interesting reading. The Trust made a £164,000 contribution to the football club running costs ( from memberships and donations) from their membership. However, of greatest interest was that the accounts showed the football club owed the Trust £854,000 in the form of interst free loans that the Trust acknowledge they have to write this off. Commendably, to address the situation of an ever increasing financial black hole the Trust have a strategic plan to double their membership. Such an aim would have course be in excess of their normal sized crowd.

With ownership comes responsibility and financial resourcefulness. A Trust run club may work at the lower levels of the Football League or below following a Phoenix resurrection but the higher up the League you go the greater the responsibilities both financial and organisationally. Society Board (Trust Board) members have a legal responsibility too.

The Trust run club would have course have responsibility for budgetary control. Realistic budget setting would mean difficult decisions regarding staff and playing budgets. Most of of all it would require committed individuals who would have to be prepared to an extraordinary amount of time to running the club.

In my view, a Trust run club would make it difficult to reach beyond the confines of League 2. There would be no debate about ambition or extensions to capacity. It simply could not be afforded and no bank in the land would support anything other than just running the club bank account."

Talks a lotta sense, does GC.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

He does, but on one thing he is wrong, Trust ownership does not have to consign you to a lifetime in the pit, our Trust and Board have no apparent business acumen at all, they have hardly scratched the surface of either the internal or external funding which the Trust model should be able to both attract and command.

FFP will level the playing field to allow Trust owned clubs to compete more effectively with the sugar daddied among us but they still have to be run effectively, with your supporter base it should be relatively easy to generate sufficient additional funding to put all but the most profligate of SDs to shame, we are making a complete pig's ear of it.
Back to top Go down

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

He does, but on one thing he is wrong, Trust ownership does not have to consign you to a lifetime in the pit, our Trust and Board have no apparent business acumen at all, they have hardly scratched the surface of either the internal or external funding which the Trust model should be able to both attract and command.

FFP will level the playing field to allow Trust owned clubs to compete more effectively with the sugar daddied among us but they still have to be run effectively, with your supporter base it should be relatively easy to generate sufficient additional funding to put all but the most profligate of SDs to shame, we are making a complete pig's ear of it.

Could this be terminal for you if it isn't resolved properly in pretty short order? Doubling the trust membership to 5000 to make good the shortfall appears, on the surface at least, to be incredibly ambitious.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:00 am

Welcome back LT! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Welcome back LT! Very Happy

Look, I am gonna say this just this one more time.

I AIN'T BIN NOWHERE!

You know like the Guv say they are gonna save the world before they get elected then just screw you just like the last mob when they do, well Gertie that is what this "5,000" figure is all about but without the need to campaign because the elections are just window dressing. Our Trust Board is a rack of committee men and Beardies, they make the PASB look like the Spanish Inquisition, they wouldn't have a clue where to start increasing the membership let alone having the chutzpah to actually start doing something about it, unless of course we draw Manure, Arse or the like at home and the plassies need tickets.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Or maybe they've finally realised no matter how much they hate us, most on here will always see them (ECFC) as largely insignificant?

I'm a little surprised Mr Star has taken the defeat so badly. Hopefully he'll be back soon. He's a decent sort, and time's a great healer... Very Happy

I don't think that it was losing to the slime that turned him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:

And here's a response from Slim Shady.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75527&start=75
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 am

Welcome back LT, good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in action   Missing in action Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing in action
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next