The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasty and a pint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Pasty and a beer inside the ground, or Nandos and a pint outside of the ground in the new shop outlets?
Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Neither. I'd get there at 6am so that I can go for a swim in the life centre, followed by breakfast in the cafe. I'd then meet up with my daughter to go ice skating with a coffee and croissant at Costa's. Just in time to join my wife for a nice film and a spot of lunch in Nando's.

I would be due to meet up with my son to go to the game but we couldn't feckin find the front of the main stand amongst all this tacky commercial shit Twisted Evil

Mind you....managed to get the "special" screen in the cinema with the glory holes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Neither. I'd get there at 6am so that I can go for a swim in the life centre, followed by breakfast in the cafe. I'd then meet up with my daughter to go ice skating with a coffee and croissant at Costa's. Just in time to join my wife for a nice film and a spot of lunch in Nando's.

I would be due to meet up with my son to go to the game but we couldn't feckin find the front of the main stand amongst all this tacky commercial shit Twisted Evil

Mind you....managed to get the "special" screen in the cinema with the glory holes Embarassed

affraid That won't be featuring in the Working group report
Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm

thats a good point gob how will that work on matchdays!!! will there be a snack shop or two built, kiosks or is brent truly expecting everyone to want a nandos in the 15mins fans get
Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Brent couldn't give a feck, he will be lying on his yacht in the med by the time this is all finished. How many games do you think that trembling lip will be watching when the dozers roll in?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:01 pm

GOB wrote:
Pasty and a beer inside the ground, or Nandos and a pint outside of the ground in the new shop outlets?

Beer inside the ground?

Didn't PAFC actually shut down one of the bars under the stands this season?

A good example of how Argyle are going to manage the future 'revenue streams' that will be pouring into the club.

How feckin sad a club are Argyle, when it can't even sell beer to football fans?
Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Anyone who can buy beer at an Argyle game is a richer man than me. Sensible and I share a pasty - he struggles with the crust though as his teeth are getting old.
Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
Anyone who can buy beer at an Argyle game is a richer man than me. Sensible and I share a pasty - he struggles with the crust though as his teeth are getting old.

At least his dribble softens the crust for you lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasty and a pint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty and a pint   Pasty and a pint Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasty and a pint
Page 1 of 1