Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Quote :
IJN
Post subject: Re: IJN still a Pasoti Mod?Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 pm

No, I was given the pasotimods account yesterday, so I could chat to all the Moderators.

I've done that, and pasotimods, will no longer be used by me.

I have not moderated using that account, it was simply the generic account that I could contact the Mods with.

I will not be moderating this site.

Hope that explains.

someones pants are on fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 pm

It really is joyous. But the truth is these dim corrupt tossers (tm Tring) are actually succeeding in manipulating the dull masses.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 pm

It just beats me how someone with the responsibilities of a football chairman can associate himself with these awful people. Whatever happened to professionalism
?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
It just beats me how someone with the responsibilities of a football chairman can associate himself with these awful people. Whatever happened to professionalism
?

I think Jabba the Gut has a pretty good explanation for that somewhere in another thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Quote :
IJN

No, I was given the pasotimods account yesterday, so I could chat to all the Moderators.

I have not moderated using that account, it was simply the generic account that I could contact the Mods with.

Hope that explains.

So they couldn't simply set his profile so he had permissions to view a mod only board.

When gob transfered ownership of ATD to us we simply set up temporary permissions on his account so he could view a private board so we could discuss it.

Couldn't make it up Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
Quote :
IJN

Hope that explains.

So they couldn't simply set his profile so he had permissions to view a mod only board.

When gob transfered ownership of ATD to us we simply set up temporary permissions on his account so he could view a private board so we could discuss it.

Couldn't make it up Laughing

Yup I can confirm that. There's no need what-so-ever for a new name to be created unless you want to do a "deep throat" or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?   A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A slip up by the auctioneer extraordinaire?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2