HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special IJN says

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

A Very Special IJN says Empty
PostSubject: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:17 pm

He's a Janner so it's OK for him to have his say. He's an ordinary Joe Soap supporter and only occasionally frequents the directors box. He's not in anyway connected to James Brent. He speaks for the silent majority or at least he's says he does.

Who needs the PASB or the Argyle Trust when IJN speaks for the fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an ATD exclusive not seen on Argyles biggest fansite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

"We've got to stay in this league, I think".

You feckin bellend lol!

The man really is as thick as pig shite.

So who the feck was in the planning committee then? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 pm

hurrah for IJN cheers he's making us a new mural as well bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Dougie wrote:
He's a Janner so it's OK for him to have his say. He's an ordinary Joe Soap supporter and only occasionally frequents the directors box. He's not in anyway connected to James Brent. He speaks for the silent majority or at least he's says he does.

Who needs the PASB or the Argyle Trust when IJN speaks for the fans.

This is an ATD exclusive not seen on Argyles biggest fansite.

LOL

we are truly fecked as a club with fans like him having the owners ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Darren Desmond‏@Darren_Des19h
Bore off Damon you knobber.

Retweeted by Ian Newell

Two w@nkers the best of friends on twitter Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Retweeted by Ian Newell

Daz is a total cnut who reckons he keeps out of all the internet crap because of his family blah, blah, blah. That's all bullshit, he was involved in the ADT site and is one of Newell's biggest ass-lickers.

He has been as involved as anyone over the last year or so and with friends like Newell he deserves to be outed as another cnut of the highest order.

Dane usually sticks up for him but that's hardly a sparkling testimony to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Don't you just love it how he sidles up in the very opening frame making a beeline for JB. Only surprise is that he doesn't tip his hat and curtsey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

JB looks like he's saying what the feck is that on your head, you better not wear that in the bedroom tonight.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Retweeted by Ian Newell

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Retweeted by Ian Newell

Who me? Laughing Laughing

Keep fighting the fight Damon, there's a lot more support for you than they can only dream of.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Hoops snooping on my LinkedIn account - did he forget it tells you who has been looking? Why doesn't he just ask me - we sit on the same PASB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Hoops snooping on my LinkedIn account - did he forget it tells you who has been looking? Why doesn't he just ask me - we sit on the same PASB?

He is probably just following orders from a higher power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

He really is a crap investigator Laughing

Can't even cover his own tracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

He is probably just following orders from a higher power.

another reason why he should be kicked off the pasb if it ever wants credability
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm

The pooper scooper got voted onto the throbbers board by the under five's and the family pet block vote! it was probably the worst election ever held, and the top throbber came sixth! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I expect he's looking for evidence that your'e not fit and proper for the PASB and is handing over a dossier for Peter Jones to confront you with.

How can you stand to be near the creep Damon? Your'e well aware of the snidey shit he gets up to and yet to your face I bet he's all friendly like he was with me. Out of all the wankers with their tongues firmly inside Brent's ring Tony Hooper is the slimiest of the lot without doubt.

I'll bet he denies supplying Jones with John Petrie's Facebook pages, but would you trust his word?

Hooper you sniveling shit I know you love reading ATD from afar so what's your excuse for snooping on Damon? Who paid your fee this time? Utter fuckin slime Hooper. Sell his granny for a signed James Brent photo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Retweeted by Ian Newell

I imagine Newell will repeat this to Damon in person, as we all know that Newell despises keyboard warriors who don't have the balls to say this sort of thing face to face.

Or he might just claim he was "misquoted".
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Jock....Keep your friends close and.......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Is being a private investigator as easy as being able to use google and knowing someone's name?

Here's Damon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looks like a peanut.

Here's Hooper
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Greavsie.

I'm a PI.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Jock....Keep your friends close and.......

.....slimy fuckers like Hooper in the boot of your car with a screwdriver up through the lower jaw stopping him from speaking?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

When I was 8 my Grandmother sent me a birthday card and signed it from Jimmy Greaves. I took it to school, I slept with it, it was my proudest ever possession. No-one had the heart to tell me it wasn't really from him until I was 21. And now I realise I have never seen Greavsie and Hoops in the same room together and I am devastated all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

It's a funny old game saint.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

A development all Argyle fans will be proud of???

When did anybody ask us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
A development all Argyle fans will be proud of???

When did anybody ask us?

Nool is Plymouth Argyle so it's only his opinion that matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

So what happens to the postboxes? are they retained in the new stand?
If not then id better get up there before the Rotherham game and post my "special package" to Tom Daley Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special IJN says   A Very Special IJN says Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very Special IJN says
Page 1 of 1