Mock Cuncher
Lord Tisdale
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Chelski vs every Janners fave team Empty
PostSubject: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Cup quarter final with zero pash and Nani who would struggle to get a game for you mob on this kind of form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cup quarter final with zero pash and Nani who would struggle to get a game for you mob on this kind of form.
let it go tis, your manager players and fans let you down i know, but you must move on lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Most boring half of football ever?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Chelsea fans are scumbags aren't they.

I'm not sure there's a worse bunch of fans in the entire country.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 pm

FACT FANS: I once found myself in Voodoo Lounge one Saturday afternoon where the Plymouth branch of Man Utd supporters were watching them on TV. I have never felt more like spraying a room full of people using an automatic weapon in my life. Janners shouting "We beat them cockney cnuts!" etc. Sickening
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Good goal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
Chelsea fans are scumbags aren't they.

I'm not sure there's a worse bunch of fans in the entire country.

Leeds.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Freathy wrote:
Good goal

I'd go as far as to say a fantastic goal, the Ba has one sniff all game and it is in the onion bag.

I'm afraid Hairy shows once more the drawbacks to being wedded to his PC, Chelsea fans are no worse than any others and when it comes to the Billy Big Bollox syndrome you Gargs take some beating, odd really when you consider that Chelski have a pretty full set of all the real trophies in the cabinet, although I suppose they have never won the third division.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Fantastic save from Cech earlier from Hernandez. I thought Utd might get back into the game with Shaggs and RVP coming on, but Chelsea still seem the better side. PHil Jones looks as bad as Awankwaah? The Exeter RB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 pm

They're all from Manchester originally though. Thousands of mancunians moved to various other areas of Britain during the 60's and late 80's leading to United fans springing up all over Southern England and had nothing whatsoever to do with them winning everything in sight.

Citeh didn't seem to have anywhere near the same amount of emigrants though scratch
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
They're all from Manchester originally though. Thousands of mancunians moved to various other areas of Britain during the 60's and late 80's leading to United fans springing up all over Southern England and had nothing whatsoever to do with them winning everything in sight.

Citeh didn't seem to have anywhere near the same amount of emigrants though scratch

I think a lot of them originally came from Scouseland with mass emigration to the South. Strangely when the red scousers started to struggle with winning trophies, the Scouseland emigrants realised they were actually from Mancland and changed their allegiance- strangely this coincided with the red mancunian side winning trophies lol!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

he would captain your travelling circus though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Good goal

I'd go as far as to say a fantastic goal, the Ba has one sniff all game and it is in the onion bag.

I'm afraid Hairy shows once more the drawbacks to being wedded to his PC, Chelsea fans are no worse than any others and when it comes to the Billy Big Bollox syndrome you Gargs take some beating, odd really when you consider that Chelski have a pretty full set of all the real trophies in the cabinet, although I suppose they have never won the third division.

Booing Rio Ferdinand as their scumbag captain has issues with his brother. Bunch of racist wankers.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

hairy j wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Good goal

Booing Rio Ferdinand as their scumbag captain has issues with his brother. Bunch of racist wankers.

Bit off tarring the whole support with the 'racist' tag hairy.

Also, if you think that that wouldn't happen at a load of other clubs, given the same circumstances, then your cup of naivety floweth over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

I agree with hairy though, the Chelsea fans can't see past Terry and Cole and won't hear a word against them.

John Terry is just obnoxious in everything he does, charging fans for a feckin stadium tour on the quiet? How much money does the cnut want ffs? Then his missus and mother were stealing from primark. Slumdog millionaire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Chelsea fans seem to revel in the notoriety though. The booing wasn't an isolated incident (it was throughout the game) and it was very loud (suggesting that large amounts were involved). I can't stand the hypocrisy of the racism at Stanford Bridge - their Champions League winner was scored by a black man and Drogba was their hero.

John Terry - Mr Chelsea - sums the team up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

hairy j wrote:

God but you're dim.

Maybe a few of the booers would be racially motivated, the other 99% would have been booing for football reasons and with a cnut like Ferdinand there are plenty of good reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

God but you're dim.

Maybe a few of the booers would be racially motivated, the other 99% would have been booing for football reasons and with a cnut like Ferdinand there are plenty of good reasons.

You're talking out of your ass, just for a feckin change, with a cnut like Ferdinand when you have Terry and Cole in your side? That makes the Chelsea fans even worse scumbags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

God but you're dim.

You're talking out of your ass, just for a feckin change, with a cnut like Ferdinand when you have Terry and Cole in your side? That makes the Chelsea fans even worse scumbags.

I like the calling someone dim and then using the word "booers" lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I like the calling someone dim and then using the word "booers" lol!

Is there some kind of dim test you divs have to pass to get a log in ? "booers" is a perfectly acceptable usage although I do try to keep it simple so some of you can keep up, seems I shall have to take it down another step to accommodate Huge and Hairy, the dim duo.

ps. Go and look up ad hominem then come back and have another go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Grammar Nazism. Dull. I would have a go at your fans Tis but I genuinely didn't notice them on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
Grammar Nazism. Dull. I would have a go at your fans Tis but I genuinely didn't notice them on Saturday.

ADHD will do that you, you have to take the ritalin and things will get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I watched the match today with the hope that I would be watching a decent game. I could not care less which one won it nor what either set of supporters who were at the game did or didn't do, or why for that matter. As it was it was crap and I wish I hadn't bothered to waste the afternoon.

As for last Saturday well the away end was a tad quiet to say the least. The only ones who seemed to notice Exeter were there were the Police who turned up with the mounted division and a pack of dogs. They may as well have brought a donkey and a poodle it was that quiet. Still, nice little earner for them to put towards the holiday fund.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 am

The 'Premier league' can go and feck it's self.
The whole thing is an excuse for global profitisation of a great game, fuelled by the support of corporate liking sheep in every sports bar in the country. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

ADHD will do that TO you, you have to take the ritalin and things will get better.

Live by the sword die by the sword. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelski vs every Janners fave team   Chelski vs every Janners fave team Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelski vs every Janners fave team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next