Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
Noseyparker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

TWO fanfests! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 am

I've been to a couple and they are not too bad- very same-ish and most regulars have their own spot/ table- it's like a scene from Deliverance if you take Big Dave's chair Very Happy They serve a purpose in that the elderly fans can be dropped at home park have some Food and Drink and don't have to walk too far. Anyone under the age of 60 would probably go to one or two, the regulars are older fans, or those who have problems with mobility and a few jannerspanners (Tm Ive). Generally harmless fun, for the older element of Argyle's fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 am

What a crap day you could have by going to the pregame fanfest with his noolness in attendance then getting royally stuffed by shitty then going to the second one and chant or sing such stirring stuff as "we are trying our best" or "Plymouth Argyle the team that wouldn't die*"

* it has
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:52 am

Happy Daze wrote:
What a crap day you could have by going to the pregame fanfest with his noolness in attendance then getting royally stuffed by shitty then going to the second one and chant or sing such stirring stuff as "we are trying our best" or "Plymouth Argyle the team that wouldn't die*"

* it has

It could be worse. You could sit through Brent stuttering through his replies at Citybus, saying nothing much but just pressing on with his money making development and generously providing the club with a village grandstand, effectively putting a cap on our ambition for another 50 years.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Some people like some stuff and some people like different stuff shocker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 pm

was it two different shows or the same one repeated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm

I so interested in finding out how the second fanfest went was it as good as the first one and................................... Sleep
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

* it has

It could be worse. You could sit through Brent stuttering through his replies at Citybus, saying nothing much but just pressing on with his money making development and generously providing the club with a village grandstand, effectively putting a cap on our ambition for another 50 years.
from the man who wanted to start again in a field lol,,,,I want a bigger stand,,no wait a minute I want to start again in a field with no stands, Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:45 am

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

* it has

from the man who wanted to start again in a field lol,,,,I want a bigger stand,,no wait a minute I want to start again in a field with no stands, Razz

Shaddap and be grateful
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 am

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

* it has

Careful, your slip is showing again .

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Funniest thing for me today was a Geordie lad I'm helping to train up for when I retire had his boy down and wanted to take him to the match. I wrongly told him he could just POTD at the turnstiles. He phoned me yesterday morning to see if I was going to be free to go and I told him he'd have to go up to the box office to get his tickets.

This morning I quizzed him on the experience and the best thing for him was the easy parking. Quelle surprise, I asked him where he parked. "I just drove up to get my tickets at 1100 and there was still spaces right next to the shop" Very Happy Parking spaces, pah, two a penny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO fanfests!   TWO fanfests! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWO fanfests!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2