Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you seen the size of this snake!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have you seen the size of this snake! Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Found dead in a water treatment plant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

You wanker, just cricked me FOOKIN neck!
It is a bleddy monster, probably a Grassnake as Adders don't get that big, could be an Argo Viper, as with all things Argo they are bleddy massive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:32 pm

It's stuffed. Another con on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Knecht it's a good job that's not the one you had in your back passage the other day Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Screamer videos? Jock. You disappoint. 2001 just called, they've had their internet stolen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:41 pm

affraid

If it hadn't gone already, me laughing at that post, Happy, would have got rid of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
Screamer videos? Jock. You disappoint. 2001 just called, they've had their internet stolen.

Oh sorry hairy I forgot you have your finger on the pulse and are on the lookout for outdated internet videos and anyone with LG TV's.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 pm

The title of thread is what I say to the wife when it's my lucky day! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the size of this snake!   Have you seen the size of this snake! Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you seen the size of this snake!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: