Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 am

We know you read this site avidly so I suggest you look away and do not read this thread, for your own well-being. Wouldn't want you to have a coronary would we? Would we?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am

GJ he would have to be logged in to see the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:56 am

Happy Daze wrote:
GJ he would have to be logged in to see the link

I'm sure one of his new found friends could supply him with their log in details, they're good at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 am

That is true GJ I hadn't thought of that, now I wonder who that could be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 am

Happy Daze wrote:
That is true GJ I hadn't thought of that, now I wonder who that could be?

We should have a poll Razz

Obviously won't be Newell, as he's never had an ATD account! So that only leaves cerbera's accounts, he can't keep away but doesn't want to risk being laughed off of here by admitting which ones he uses, or the shared Pasoti mod account on here, Peter Jones, Mark Pedlar, who's gone awfully quiet lately, or even Postey's, as he was the snidey coward making threats of violence on his Greenman account I'm sure he has a spare.

To save you the bother Hooper it's a government proposal to execute snidey private investigators who give out old disabled ladies personal details to their friends for profit. The method of execution is to involve chains and paedophiles in some way but the mechanics have yet to be decided. It's a great way to reduce the numbers of snidey private investigators and to get paedophiles off of the jobless total.

Win/win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!   LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER! Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOK AWAY TONY HOOPER!
Page 1 of 1