The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Argyle Wall 2007 -  ? Empty
PostSubject: The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?   The Argyle Wall 2007 -  ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am

Talking of shitty fences...................

If people really want this to end they have to do two simple things that any decent fan would do in order to truly put the club 'first'.

1. Stop all the devious and underhand behaviours and adopt a broad church approach.

2. Democratise Pasoti and start afresh.

The 'two tribes' situation won't work. There has to be a change of attitude, as a direct result of a change of behaviours .

I would personally love to regain my appetite to get physically involved again, going to matches, helping initiatives where I can and generally being a part of the next rise through the leagues but for that to happen, I have to feel 'I belong and trust' , not that 'I need to comply' .

If those on the other side of the shitty fence can't or won't understand these basic principles, it just goes on and on and the club they purport to love, suffers as a direct result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?   The Argyle Wall 2007 -  ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:49 am

Wait until the plans are accepted, don't rock the boat, we all need to sing from the same hymn sheet, one loose cannon could wreck the whole scheme, if we get relegated it will be your fault, you'll make James cry.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?   The Argyle Wall 2007 -  ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 pm

And..............don't question 'why' ? just shut up and enjoy the ride. Youm naaaat a praaaaper faaan anyway !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?   The Argyle Wall 2007 -  ? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Argyle Wall 2007 - ?
Page 1 of 1