Dane
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 am

What an abusive old victor meldrew you are sensi
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 am

I just took it as a bit of mild gallows humour that I think most people did. I won't deny that there are traces of the anorak in me when it comes to awaygames but that doesn't change the fact that relegation will be a disgrace and we should be nowhere near where we are.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 am

ruddy hell - just counted 14new grounds minimum next season when we go down FFS !!!!!!!!!

the 'ground spotters' will tolerate one season the rest of the support may do the same

alfreton 2 argyle 0
tamworth 4 argyle 1
dartford 3 argyle 0

cant wait NOT!!!!

Thanks Brent
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 am

You have to laugh............. dontcha ?

Couldn't even force myself to read what the old boy had to say.............did I miss much ? Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 am

Tringreen wrote:

Couldn't even force myself to read what the old boy had to say.............did I miss much ? Rolling Eyes lol!

You were probably scouring pasoti for something to disagree with and missed the fact that your thread is shit.

Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 2223052_o
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 am

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You were probably scouring pasoti for something to disagree with and missed the fact that your thread is shit.

Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 2223052_o

lol! I get 'R A I' if I look on there too often. I try to filter out most of the banality, like I do with your old man. Don't know why he doesn't post on the farm..........they'd love him there jocolor

ps they're still at it! 3 pages now............. gallows humour my arse ! lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=74862&start=30
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:01 am

"Gateshead-thassa long ol' poke innit".

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

GreenSam wrote:
I just took it as a bit of mild gallows humour that I think most people did. I won't deny that there are traces of the anorak in me when it comes to awaygames but that doesn't change the fact that relegation will be a disgrace and we should be nowhere near where we are.

bag o shite mate, we are a husk of the 2007 squad, which was an ok ish squad at best! we are shite and exactly where we deserve to be

i'll see you at alfreton and tamworth next season though, i just cant help myself Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

bag o shite mate, we are a husk of the 2007 squad, which was an ok ish squad at best! we are shite and exactly where we deserve to be

i'll see you at alfreton and tamworth next season though, i just cant help myself Cool

Yeah but poor Sam will be on the bus for 8hrs , with only the superfans and a few Avivas for company pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
ruddy hell - just counted 14new grounds minimum next season when we go down FFS !!!!!!!!!

the 'ground spotters' will tolerate one season the rest of the support may do the same

alfreton 2 argyle 0
tamworth 4 argyle 1
dartford 3 argyle 0

cant wait NOT!!!!

Thanks Brent

I wonder if the pie of the year thread will make comeback next season ? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Glad to see you come back Punchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Highwayman wrote:

Cheers, my short absence was unintentional, my fault for leaving my laptop unattended on Sunday night while logged in,Mrs Punchdrunk,s idea of humour was to delete my account, the crafty fecker knows i keep the same password for almost everything which is how she accessed my e mails..she wont be trying that little stunt again Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Tell her that if she does it again I'll nominate her for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

All I'm doing is the same as everyone else and offering an opinion on a subject which I don't happen to see the same as the thread originator (I obviously forgot that wasn't allowed). After being dragged into it by a post when I hadn't even posted an opinion myself. The abuse was not started by me on here I was the subject of it. Bit like the old Beavis and Butthead syndrome. "I called him boring and did a ZZzzzz on him" guffle guffle.... I even have old Rickler seeing it as his duty to defend anything and anybody surfing away to make sure every dot and letter has no mistake in it. Bit freaky really. I'd always assumed he was a grown up.

I have no interest in posting on pasoti or the farm as it seems to be known. I already post on a farm in this one because it is pasoti mark II. All of the things it is accused of being in terms of control and putting down of those who don't toe the line is here. The names of the posters are the only things that differ. You even get the "toadies" don't you Dane.
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:

alfreton 2 argyle 0
tamworth 4 argyle 1
dartford 3 argyle 0

cant wait NOT!!!!

Thanks Brent

There's even more in the Blue Square South the following season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

Cheers, my short absence was unintentional, my fault for leaving my laptop unattended on Sunday night while logged in,Mrs Punchdrunk,s idea of humour was to delete my account, the crafty fecker knows i keep the same password for almost everything which is how she accessed my e mails..she wont be trying that little stunt again Razz
I trust you will still be the same voice of reason like you were in the old days before you left? jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Mrs Punchdrunk, is she a Cherry Tree reggler?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm

seadog wrote:

She's the busty barmaid who overhears all the plotting by the cabal and reports back to Punchy lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
seadog wrote:

She's the busty barmaid who overhears all the plotting by the cabal and reports back to Punchy lol!

lol!

Welcome back Punch.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm

other than Welling whos likely to be coming up into the confernce?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
other than Welling whos likely to be coming up into the confernce?

Salisbury 8 points clear of the 3rd placed team. Ooh a local game for me lol. If anyone wants to meet up on the way let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:16 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

only because you live 20miles away !!!! lol!

maybe sam could educate other aviva's not to look in someones eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviva boys til the end.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2