+2
Mock Cuncher
Dane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Plymouth is a dump  Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Find it hard to argue with his point of view really
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 pm

The Herald really is a shit rag.

"As far as Plymouth is concerned I think Devon is a wonderful county, it's a beautiful part of the world. I definitely didn't say Plymouth is a dump."
Asked whether he had ever visited Plymouth, Mr Amess said: "I can't remember. I certainly used to drive my mother down there for holidays, but whether I have ever been to Plymouth I don't recall."
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Mind you I've never been to Beirut but I know it's a dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Plymouth is a concrete toilet and a dump.

Its about time really the council started to look at ways to regenerate the town centre and moves need to be made to attract money and buisness to the area rather than just students.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

I have family who live in rayleigh near southend and to be honest Plymouth is no where near a dump like southend is. Southend is like Blackpool and other old fashioned sea side resorts living on the past bucket and spade family holidays.

At least we have some history / culture not like southend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Can't agree with you on this one Jock. I've been to Beirut many times and it's a really beautiful place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Can't agree with you on this one Jock. I've been to Beirut many times and it's a really beautiful place.

I'll take your word for it Mike affraid
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm

The f***wit sir patrick abercrombie with his plan for a post war plymouth city centre with its striaght lines and flat roof portland stone buildings did more damage than the Luftwaffe ever could. There was plenty of the old Victorian city centre left after the blitz to rebuild but the idiots following the abercrombie plan levelled what was left and built the dump we have now. And don't get me started on the barbican! Only plymouth could completely f*** up such a perfectly positioned and historic place as that. Plymouth could be so much more. Run by janners for janners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Had a old school pal who moved to south benfleet, a couple of us went up to stay at his for the weekend years ago,and we went out on this piss in nearby sarfend what a shithole !full of rough birds and mad bastards, makes plymouth look almost pleasant ! southend truly is a third world dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Gillingham looked a rough town today, full of Jeremy Kyle types, shame as Kent is a nice county
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:28 pm

gillingham is a dump. but theres worse.
did you go today then punchdrunk?

plymouth wastes its coastal location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Exeter is miles ahead of plymouth both in sports other areas.

Plymouth is becoming a ghost town with more buisness shutting down and nothing replacing yet Exeter attracts the likes of John Lewis and now Ikea to the area.

Plymouth cant keep a small airport open yet Exeter has an international one.

i could go on about how exeter is growing and plymouth is decling but ill get depressed as will we all lol.

so in short

Yes plymouth really will be a front runner for this city of culture bollox. it is what it is a DUMP.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

flipping ikeas opening in exeter!!!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

No Cricket, Football or Rugby team of any note
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
flipping ikeas opening in exeter!!!!

yeap but tudor evans is happy just to have james brent
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

what a berk !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth is a dump    Plymouth is a dump  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth is a dump
Page 1 of 1