Mapperley, darling
Flat_Track_Bully
Dane
Czarcasm
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Brent out, anybody in! Empty
PostSubject: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Bottom of the league and going down, your to blame brent you and your dogshit board!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 pm

We've got two home games between now and this time next week. Teams are plummeting downwardsand it's incredibly tight. We aren't down yet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm

What royally fu(ks me off is when you look at the jobs John Ward and Sean O'Driscoll are doing at Rovers and City. Ward has pretty much taken Rovers to safety, and O'Driscoll looks like he'll perform a miracle by keeping City in the Championship after they were previously in freefall.

If Brent or his band of fucktard advisors had an ounce of football savvy, a decent offer to either of these could have seen them lead us away from any danger of relegation.

Hindsight isn't even needed. It was blatantly obvious at the time.

Bunch of cnuts. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
What royally fu(ks me off is when you look at the jobs John Ward and Sean O'Driscoll are doing at Rovers and City. Ward has pretty much taken Rovers to safety, and O'Driscoll looks like he'll perform a miracle by keeping City in the Championship after they were previously in freefall.

If Brent or his band of fucktard advisors had an ounce of football savvy, a decent offer to either of these could have seen them lead us away from any danger of relegation.

Bunch of cnuts. Mad

Neither of those teams have our players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Most fans on here were worried before the season started with crap signings like the fireman lowrey the argy from burton reserves and so, on my life i could see we were going to be pathetic with the squad we started with, brents refusal to get off his arse and show leadership when fletcher limped from defeat to defeat was shocking! he probably thought there will be two teams worse than argyle, Wrong speccy! we are the worst team in the league with the worst owner and the worst clueless board of directors ever, fvck off brent take jones and your tw@t president with you!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 pm

You get what you pay for James
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm

hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bunch of cnuts. Mad

Neither of those teams have our players.

We wouldn't have had our players if either of them were appointed, especially O'Driscoll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm

But we're only two players away from being a promotion side!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm

hairy j wrote:
We've got two home games between now and this time next week. Teams are plummeting downwardsand it's incredibly tight. We aren't down yet.

That's true, but after that we have two tough away games and then Exeter (who have one of the best away records in the league) visiting home park. Realistically we aren't going to get much from those three matches, so we almost need to be clear of the bottom two by this time next week!

I reckon, given current form, it's between us Torquay, York and Accy for two relegation places. We are just going to have to hope that York and Torquay keep losing and that we can scrape together enough points to overtake them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:48 am

i have a sneeky suspision that there'll only be one (league) team in devon come the end of april. we are fecked. a point here and a point there is not good enough. the turks are in free fall, we might finish second last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
i have a sneeky suspision that there'll only be one (league) team in devon come the end of april. we are fecked. a point here and a point there is not good enough. the turks are in free fall, we might finish second last.

There could be NO Devon teams in league two next season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 am

I see Aldershot seem to be the latest of the bottom sides doing a "Bristol Rovers"
We just never got a lift from Sheridan coming in at all as other clubs seem to do when a new manager is appointed, all the loanees will go back to their parent clubs or get contracts elsewhere...they are not going to be the poor sods visiting the likes of Dartford, Barrow, and Woking next season...its plain for those of my persuasion that were there yesterday .... the majority of those imbeciles wearing yellow did not give a flying one.
The blame lies directly with the Harry Potter lookalike and his Super-fan advisors, what the f*ck was he thinking off with all this director off football nonsence, Fletcher should NEVER have been given a re-newed contract and i was one of the first ones to say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 am

There has been an improved points gained ratio under Sheridan but the squad Fletcher left was diabolical.

I don't know how he will be viewed if Argyle narrowly fail to escape this time but this is Fletcher, Brents and anyone advising Brent on football's fault.

Peter Jones the rebranding expert? You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Am taking my BRENT OUT A4 sign to the game on Tuesday to flash towards the directors box can I suggest others do the same.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Make sure it is fire resistant and you have the relivant paperwork to show if asked! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 pm

and dont forget your train spotting book,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm

tcm wrote:
and dont forget your train spotting book,,,,

cheers Mike's got a hangover cheers

I've been doing a bit of digging Mike and I've found out that you're not as much of a bumbling happy free spirit as you make out. You're actually a bit of a bigwig in the local business community!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm

...to hurl forth towards the masses of...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Make sure it is fire resistant and you have the relivant paperwork to show if asked! Very Happy

I always follow the health and safety regulations at Home Park. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I always follow the health and safety regulations at Home Park. Laughing

But still sit facing the pitch - pfft you'll learn jocolor
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:50 pm

ok jock,if you say so,and how do you know ive got a hangover? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 pm

tcm wrote:

Comma sense obv
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

i see what ya did there,,,,no flies on you,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

tcm wrote:

Because you've just woke up and it's the afternoon after the night before.

I hear you're the chairman of the South Devon Chamber of Commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 pm

brilo pads jock,,,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent out, anybody in!   Brent out, anybody in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent out, anybody in!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next