Dane
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Come on peeps  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
sorry cant make it.
chesterfield away my next game.
no eveyone has saturdays off !

Remember Argyle's only game v Man U in my lifetime. It was the 3 day week and everyone was compelled to work. So as I only ever attend Argyle games I have never been to Old Trafford. Wembly, Highbury, Anfield, Elland Road, Maine Road yes but Old Trafford no.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:06 am

Come to think of it I have never been to White Hart Lane either, but I did see Spurs at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

knecht wrote:
Anyone who has seen gg's recent angry posts on pasoti will know his views. He may not sit comfortably on here but he doesn't seem to sit comfortably over there at the moment either.

He's as passionate as many people on here.

Agree with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
I havent posted for ages on here

You mean the last time we won lol!

Probably got bored of waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 am

Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Nice to hear from you GG, I'm afraid I'm too far gone to take you up on your well meaning offer, and I expect you would be the same if the boot was on the other foot.

I do know you're one of the good guys though so hopefully you won't get too much stick on here for trying.
What ever Jock. We all want the same thing. See my post above. I hesitate to post on here but hey its just different strokes

Whatever? Ok GG nice to hear from you and I'll leave it there.

Sorry Jock wrong choice of words. Didnt mean it as it came over.

Whatever lol!

You should extend the invitation SS68 gave, over on Pasoti GG, see if you can persuade messers Hooper, De Lar, Jameson, Webb and even Mr Jones to sign up again, under their own names for a change Smile

Apology accepted, it wasn't in keeping with your usual cordial self. Along with you using matey I had a horrible thought that Mr Newell was using your account and I'd have to call you a fat c*** lol

Matey and Peeps [Newellism for 'My People'] in true Napoleon style. lol!

To be fair to gg he has ben having a go on the farm recently but sadly, it's a bit like shutting the stable door after.................. Rolling Eyes

Listen to the general themes emitting from ATD dear boy, filter out the bile if you like but listen to the general themes.

WE don't lie and WE are more often than not, accurate in our character and likely future assessments.

While the farm [and some on here] were all for giving Fletch a chance and time, it was blatantly obvious to most of us from the outset that the lights were on but there was nobody at home.
The same can be said for a few proven to be devious superfans and so called representatives of the club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 am

Until recently a lot of people have denied almost everything connected with the behavior of the scabs even though it was blindingly obvious. Now, when the majority seem finally to have awakened from their coma we hear cries of "let's all be friends, peeps", "let's draw a line under this" in what appears as a insincere attempt to gain some sort of twisted moral advantage.

Meanwhile, as the lines are drawn, the scabs continue with their greed crusade but hey ho, let's all turn up on Saturday and cheer the lads on!

It's not for me I'm afraid, I won't be drawing lines until PAFC finally resembles a football club once again and that won't happen until the scabs are driven from Home Park (no chauffeur pun intended!).

"Drawing lines under this" will not solve the problem or help the club long term, it will merely delay the process and assist those with twisted agendas, I'm sure that GG understands this!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 am

There are about half a dozen piggy arse lickers that have drawn a line in the sand several years ago, Fek them, they deserve their isolation, no one cried any tears when I was cast out of the pasoti fold for daring to have a point of view.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
sorry cant make it.
chesterfield away my next game.
no eveyone has saturdays off !

i have this booked in now, no turning back, no missus organising something else. my last chance to see argyle in league football. see you there. will i recognise you from your avatar? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on peeps    Come on peeps  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on peeps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2