The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look at it this way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scholsey

Look at it this way Empty
PostSubject: Look at it this way   Look at it this way EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

I know people will say there's 12 games left but I see no way back now, stupid decisions off the pitch will probably coast us our football league status. You couldn't really take this season seriously from the point we signed a Welsh fireman and a Burton reserve, Fletcher's sacking should have been a lot earlier than it was.feck knows what Brent saw in him! Lack of communication is another thing and board members having the utter cheek to take things out on our support, you'd think we were back where we were 2 years ago under Stapleton and his Jap mates, its a mess. I used to be the most optomistic Argyle fan there probably was but now I cant get excited one bit on a saturday because you know whats coming, players like Hourihane, Chadwick, Cowan-Hall are just not the answer, if we had Sheridan in the summer I have no doubt we'd be setting our sights higher than a stupid relegation scrap, all this talk by Brent with this season being a promotion chasing one was just a false dawn, its that sad that after the last 5 years I've got used to losing and having depressing long walks back home from Argyle. You knew the club had no ambition in it when we wouldn't back Holloway to get the players he wanted to push us on into the premiership, yeah who cares if we would of got relegated the first season? Atleast we'd have the chance to lord over it and say we've competed in the same league as Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc, if we had done what Blackpool did we could of had that but no, just same old Plymouth attitude with no ounce of ambition and happy to take bottom place (Its not a general Plymouth thing) false promises, empty dawnes, no ounce of ambition just sum up Argyle these days, then there's Fletcher's favourite saying "We worked our socks off" do you really call that working their socks off? Take a look at the promotion winning teams we had 10 years ago now they DID work their socks off, they wasn't a bunch of prima donna's and passengers they actually earnt their money. But yeah if only we had backed Holloway that season......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Look at it this way   Look at it this way EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Para

Graphs

ffs
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Look at it this way   Look at it this way EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Agree with the message, welcome to ATD.

PAFC = Rotten from the top down. Has been since Holloway left.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Look at it this way   Look at it this way EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

If we go down then we deserve to go down as a club given all that has happened, best of luck to our rivals, two teams will go down who had the least points -that's it, no more - no less.
BUT THE FANS ARE NOT TO BLAME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at it this way   Look at it this way Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at it this way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: