Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sky Sports Fantasy Football League

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sky Sports Fantasy Football League Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League   Sky Sports Fantasy Football League EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 am

In the Sky Sports Fantasy Football League I am currently in 81st place for the month. That's out of around 1 million teams. There's only one game left in February, West Ham v Spurs, and I only have Gareth Bale who can pick up points for me.

The monthly prize is a replica shirt of your choice and tickets to a Premier League game, and you go into a draw for a pair of Champions League final tickets.

For some reason it won't let me copy the page and post it on here, but my Team is Hart, A.Cole, G Johnson, R.Huth, Bale, Fellaini, Michu, Cazorla, Suarez and Lambert, so I'm really looking for Spurs to score 5 tonight and Bale get them all and whoever is above me in the standings to have a West Ham laden defence and goalkeeper.

I'm in 60,050th place overall though so I won't be winning the top prizes. Liverpool losing to West Brom last week was a killer blow, if Suarez and Johnson had played well, scored or kept a clean sheet I might have been even higher up.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League   Sky Sports Fantasy Football League EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:18 pm

You're amazing.

Your anecdotes warm my cockles.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League   Sky Sports Fantasy Football League EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanls Mock, glad to be of service Very Happy

Gareth Bale, get in there, 13 minutes gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League   Sky Sports Fantasy Football League EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Bale again, 90th minute winner. Double points because he's my captain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League   Sky Sports Fantasy Football League Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sports Fantasy Football League
Page 1 of 1