mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

I've just seen One Direction at the Brits and it's the first time I've seen them perform or heard them sing I think.

Firstly, how the feck have they gotten away with it? They are marketed as though they are fantastic singers Razz Jesus they killed two songs in one there!

The other thing was how young they look! One of them had the tiniest bit of fuzz on his top lip like you used to leave when you were 14 Razz but that Harry fella's been banging some women. Good luck to him though, getting a bit of 30 yr old pussy instead of hoping for a fumble with a girl at college.

One of the women he was banging was a radio DJ about 30 and she left her husband for him and that was about a year ago ffs, he must've looked about 12 going down on her lol!
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Are One Direction one of those pop combos?
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

knecht wrote:
Are One Direction one of those pop combos?

Yeah a Simon Cowell product I guess. Thney definitely don't like real ale or French Jazz that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

I thought it was a traffic sign
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Have to be careful as two daughters are going to see them on Sunday. I do class my musical parenting a failure in this regard. Whisper it quietly but a lightweight pop their album is a decent listen and effort. There is far worse out there.

On the plus side my son is at the Brits tonight and has just given One Direction the full moon.

Last edited by Dougie on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm

I hate James Corden.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I've just seen One Direction at the Brits and it's the first time I've seen them perform or heard them sing I think.

Firstly, how the feck have they gotten away with it? They are marketed as though they are fantastic singers Razz Jesus they killed two songs in one there!

The other thing was how young they look! One of them had the tiniest bit of fuzz on his top lip like you used to leave when you were 14 Razz but that Harry fella's been banging some women. Good luck to him though, getting a bit of 30 yr old pussy instead of hoping for a fumble with a girl at college.

One of the women he was banging was a radio DJ about 30 and she left her husband for him and that was about a year ago ffs, he must've looked about 12 going down on her lol!

1 direction. Utterly atrocious. Not even bad as in 'it not that bad but I just hate the cnuts' just bad.

2. enjoyed Adeles spot, 'yeah whatever you're yesterday's news.'

3. How much Emily sande do I have to take??

I'm pretty sure teenage kicks is about having a wank though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I hate James Corden.

Have to agree Mock. His comic relief skit with beckham was total look at me, look at me, I'm soooooooooooo funny. The bloke is far up his own ass it is cringeworthy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
I hate James Corden.

Have to agree Mock. His comic relief skit with beckham was total look at me, look at me, I'm soooooooooooo funny. The bloke is far up his own ass it is cringeworthy!

I really can't stand that bloke, he's as high up as Webb on the sincerityometre. It's a bummer because I admit to loving Gavin and Stacey in a TV kinda way and having that prat in it screws it up.
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 pm

GOB wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
I hate James Corden.

I really can't stand that bloke, he's as high up as Webb on the sincerityometre. It's a bummer because I admit to loving Gavin and Stacey in a TV kinda way and having that prat in it screws it up.

He's also great mates with David Beckham, and says he's so funny that his Mrs knows it's Beckham texting him because fatty's usually rolling on the floor laughing. A bigger pair of wankers I can't imagine, oh hold on.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

I just don't find him funny. As soon as he was announced I went in the other room to watch something else. The wife called to say that Robbie Williams was on stage singing. I thought he was with his club in ireland. I didn't hear anything about eating all the pies so maybe it was a different Robbie!

Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 am

He isn't funny, he overacts every part he plays but I think the Gavin and Stacey series was brilliantly written so maybe he has a hint of talent somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 am

Dougie wrote:
Have to be careful as two daughters are going to see them on Sunday. I do class my musical parenting a failure in this regard. Whisper it quietly but a lightweight pop their album is a decent listen and effort. There is far worse out there.

On the plus side my son is at the Brits tonight and has just given One Direction the full moon.

Ditto. My eldest is seeing them at the O2 on Saturday (i think). Her first unaccompanied gig, at 13 pale

She's borrowing a pair of her mothers heels to try and gain the stature of a 14 yr old.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am

I'm pretty sure that when One Direction was created by Cowell he wasn't thinking "yeah I really need start something that appeals to men above 20 years of age".
They ain't my cup of tea but fair play to them. They've done well across the pond, have sold a 5hit load of records and have women drooling all over them.

Go back 20 odd years and I'd have given it a crack if Cowell had asked me to join the group. God know's I'm handsome enough. I can sing okay too so I'd be a shoe in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

The weird thing is that lots of "older" women also scream at them and have the hots for them when they are so child-like.

None of them look 18 and they all look like choirboys. Worrying.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Happy Daze wrote:

i thought it was a prod at where we will end up come march, err i mean may
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chingers

Chingers

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The weird thing is that lots of "older" women also scream at them and have the hots for them when they are so child-like.

None of them look 18 and they all look like choirboys. Worrying.

Sorry mate, but you're just getting old.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Happy Daze wrote:

'sfunny, I thought it was going to be a comment on the likely outcome of your season and was going to ask for it to be removed to the appropriate forum.

Phnarr !

Me, never seen or heard them to me knowledge but a band ain't a band until it has played together for a dozen years at least.
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

They're a band who don't play instruments who have been marketed superbly well you have to say. I can't stand dross like that but it seems to sell.

Emeli Sande isn't my cup of tea either but she can sing and her parents are probably old enough to remember vinyl.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

James Corden's Funniest Zingers From The Brits.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:29 pm

HBLC wrote:

Darn it. I waited 20 seconds for the page to load before scrolling down.
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
They're a band who don't play instruments who have been marketed superbly well you have to say. I can't stand dross like that but it seems to sell.

Emeli Sande isn't my cup of tea either but she can sing and her parents are probably old enough to remember vinyl.

I don't like being told what is 'good' music. It is off putting, I quite like Adele but her last album was just overplayed, whenever a girl was dumped in a cold feet like drama there it was to 'someone like you'.

Part of the problem, and i think its more pronounced with female vocalists,is that there always has to be a back story, ordinary girl from Tottenham posses amazing voice and writes stuff about being dumped. She'll have to top that or it's over for her in terms of being a successful. It's not enough just to write some songs anymore.

Could anyone imagine what would happen if Joni was trying to establish a career today?
Back to top Go down

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:57 pm

It's quite sad but I rarely play new music now. I buy the new muse albums and a few others if it stands out to me, but I couldn't listen to radio 1 it's feckin mindnumbingly fuckwittery so I play my old stuff and listen to 90's stuff on absolute.

R n B is all the same and rihanna seems to be featured on every other track. She's another one who won't see 40. Coked off her tits constantly and stumbling out of clubs at 6am. Imagine the outpouring of grief if she od's, much worse then when Winehouse popped her clogs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 pm

HBLC wrote:

Don't think I will bother! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:58 am

awful moulded artists, (they're not a band), who don't play an instrument between them, and can hold no more than a note (just) between them.

Great if you're a pre pubescent girlie, with a space to fill on the bedroom wall Rolling Eyes

Trouble is Britain really does have some fantastic musical talent out there, the media though, just do not let you hear them Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

One Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction   One Direction Empty

Back to top Go down

One Direction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next