Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daviiiids birthday today

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daviiiids birthday today Empty
PostSubject: Daviiiids birthday today   Daviiiids birthday today EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Still not 40. Sold to Forest for £100k.

Plenty of people comment on Argyle prices when it comes to selling players and with the exception of Halmosi, Gosling, SEB and possibly one or two others, Argyle do seem crap in the transfer market.

I know Friio was over 30 when he left and it did turn out to be a short lived remainder of a career, but nobody was to know he would get injured at the time and him and Norris were the engine room of the team.

What bugs me more is that Friio is now a scout for Manchester United, Argyle haven't had a 20 goal a season striker in years and Tommy Tynan drives a taxi etc and Chris Webb is club president. Sobering thought really.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Daviiiids birthday today   Daviiiids birthday today EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Still not 40. Sold to Forest for £100k.

Plenty of people comment on Argyle prices when it comes to selling players and with the exception of Halmosi, Gosling, SEB and possibly one or two others, Argyle do seem crap in the transfer market.

I know Friio was over 30 when he left and it did turn out to be a short lived remainder of a career, but nobody was to know he would get injured at the time and him and Norris were the engine room of the team.

What bugs me more is that Friio is now a scout for Manchester United, Argyle haven't had a 20 goal a season striker in years and Tommy Tynan drives a taxi etc and Chris Webb is club president. Sobering thought really.

Good call re Tynan! The best club president/scout/striking coach we never had? But brent would never have the imagination or inclination to make such an appointment and prefers to grant titles to individuals he thinks are useful to him but are infact at best useless, corrosive and divisive to the club and fans. The situation under brent is the grimmest in the history of PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daviiiids birthday today   Daviiiids birthday today EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:04 pm

tynan has been out of the game far too long to come back into it as a coach. Ambassador role certainly more fitting man for president than that shower who has it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daviiiids birthday today   Daviiiids birthday today Empty

Back to top Go down

Daviiiids birthday today
Page 1 of 1