Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings Empty
PostSubject: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:37 am

Another charming example from the Pasoti moderation culture.
A gratuitous arrogant attitude toward yet another long standing regular well liked poster.... so what's new.
Who do these people think they are ? pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 am

A culture is bred from the top, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Another charming example from the Pasoti moderation culture.
A gratuitous arrogant attitude toward yet another long standing regular well liked poster.... so what's new.
Who do these people think they are ? pig

The lunatics have long taken over the Pasoti Asylum.
Ban the intellectuals and visionaries.
Ridicule and silence all opposition.

It's why they talk about us on here but few have the intelligence to cope with free debate. So they hide.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58884 scroll down..... Napoleon is chuffed Rolling Eyes

and other famous quotes lol!

Stapes............'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man !'

Think I'm going to puke.........

o
Post subject: Re: Accrington FanFestPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 pm

This is the 125th Anniversary day I think... maybe the GTs and Trust etc could get together and make a 125th Anniversary / Resurgam / Survival (fingers crossed) party?

IJN
Post subject: Re: Accrington FanFestPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm

What's with the 'etc' with Mr Ryan, do you think PASOTI should be mentioned as well?

Let's face it, without this wonderful website, both the GT's and Trust would possibly never have got off the ground in the fine fashion they have.

Remember the name, PASOTI, which has come into its own over the last 12 months.

It may have flaws, it might have been looked at as the Anti-Christ by those that were in charge, but by God, this site and its members have been incredible during these dark days.

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 am

I never registered myself until 2005. I clearly missed the improvements over the last 12 months since certain moderators took control.

That abusive bloke down under aint much better either. Back in the day I would've called them 'bum-chums'. I've grown up since then of course afro Nobs albino

There's also that other bloke, the ITK(fk all) fella who always got it wrong. Came out in defence of Mr Campbell and Tony Wrathall (for good measure like), exactly the same day as the shit hit the fan with Mr Wrathall being linked with an offer to Lombard. Wonder why he's no longer a mod?

Thanks for reading my mutterings.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
I never registered myself until 2005. I clearly missed the improvements over the last 12 months since certain moderators took control.

That abusive bloke down under aint much better either. Back in the day I would've called them 'bum-chums'. I've grown up since then of course afro Nobs albino

There's also that other bloke, the ITK(fk all) fella who always got it wrong. Came out in defence of Mr Campbell and Tony Wrathall (for good measure like), exactly the same day as the shit hit the fan with Mr Wrathall being linked with an offer to Lombard. Wonder why he's no longer a mod?

You are most welcome. Love the bit by Newell about Pasoti being regarded as the 'anti christ' by the old board.

The fool rewrites history for fun ! It was he and Pasoti who let them get away with destroying the club for so long. We tried to warn them but they banned us !
What a prick !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:42 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

The bloke down under is hilarious! He was out of the loop for a bit and then came back defending his old mates until he was put right and found out that his old mates were now out of favour. Within hours his stance done a total U turn and he bullied for the opposition. I really did enjoy watching it happen, all within minutes! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:09 am

"Wind your neck in"

Geddon on Daz, you ard bugger, you! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings   Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote: We're busy enough, without your infantile mutterings
Page 1 of 1