Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A celeb we can fleece some PR off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A celeb we can fleece some PR off Empty
PostSubject: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Just saw a programme that mention the michael jackson statue outside craven cottage. This got me thinking as we are a club that is scraping the barrel of decency with these murals why dont we fund a statue of a celeb who has no links to the club or even city and put it outside like fulham have done.

My choice would be freddie mercury (moustache era not aids/barcelona one)

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Dane Bunney - greatest football manager never to boss Argyle!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Princess Diana? She's still revered by women and homosexuals and was such a slag she must have shagged someone from Plymouth.

I'll e-mail Nool and suggest it.

I bet he loved her though, cried when he found out she had died and queued for 3 days to sign the book of condolences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Princess Diana? She's still revered by women and homosexuals and was such a slag she must have shagged someone from Plymouth.

I bet he loved her though, cried when he found out she had died and queued for 3 days to sign the book of condolences.

I played tekken 2 all day when she died but i guess we deal with grief differently!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I played tekken 2 all day when she died but i guess we deal with grief differently!

I was gurning my tits off at 3am when I found out, and had to have a panic wank before I could go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Just saw a programme that mention the michael jackson statue outside craven cottage. This got me thinking as we are a club that is scraping the barrel of decency with these murals why dont we fund a statue of a celeb who has no links to the club or even city and put it outside like fulham have done.

Was that because he wasn't gay before he had aids? Stay classy Angry. Stay classy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I was planning on going to the pub and watching Liverpool V Newcastle but it got cancelled 'out of respect'. I was pissed off. Can you imagine it happening should HRH the duchess of Cornwall pass away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Was that because he wasn't gay before he had aids? Stay classy Angry. Stay classy.

he was gay/bi before he had aids but he was still an ugly fuvker. the moustache made him an icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Yep got to be done

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Yep got to be done

cheers we have a winner lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

he was gay/bi before he had aids but he was still an ugly fuvker. the moustache made him an icon.

No he was famous for being a shit hot singer with an operatic range in a band which has sold many many albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

No he was famous for being a shit hot singer with an operatic range in a band which has sold many many albums.

Naturally i am a Queen fan. in fact i think one of his songs sums up ian newell well

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 am

We could have a statue of Jimmy savile seeing as we are scraping the barrel of decency with these murals. Something for hooper snooper pooper to complain about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Freddy Mercury was many things including a great showman. I was never a great Queen fan until I saw them at live aid.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Tony Hooper statue?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A celeb we can fleece some PR off   A celeb we can fleece some PR off Empty

Back to top Go down

A celeb we can fleece some PR off
Page 1 of 1