Tringreen
Lord Tisdale
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Massive game on the tele tonight Empty
PostSubject: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 pm

I trust all you Janner inbreds will be tuning in and hoping we can do you a big favour, you desperately need as many clubs as possible to be involved in your relegation dogfight, last season the Hereford/Maccy freefalls saved you, odds are someone that looks relatively safe at the moment will join in the fun down there, a win for the Turks tonight would pretty much take them out of the frame with the three points and the attendant portion of Mo.

So let's hear it Gargs.

"Come on you Reds" !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 pm

I will be watching....and for those who refuse to be Rupert Murdoch subscribing whores the game can be watched through this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:36 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I will be watching....and for those who refuse to be Rupert Murdoch subscribing whores the game can be watched through this link

Or here.........

Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Won't be watching, but will be hoping for a Torquay win. It's about time Excretia's inevitable slide down the table started.

Excretia are rubbish at home anyway, they couldn't even beat Argyle! Unfortuntely for us, Excretia's next two home games are Accrington and Aldershot - two teams we could really do with NOT picking up points away from home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 pm

I think I'm busy cleaning my rectum with a kebab skewer so I won't be tuning in.

K thnx bye x
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

It's the real Devon Derby tonight, can't wait, watch/listen to us move back up into third in the league, in front of millions of worldwide viewers, it's what proper footy is all about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Enjoy, eternal minnows.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Why on earth is this on TV?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 pm

The thing is we should be screaming 3 points for City, the Turks are in 18th place in L2..never mind all thing Torquay/Argyle bumlicking nonsence, i hope the gulls get turned over big time for the benefit of ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

There was an issue with the latest broadcast of Deal or No Deal so they had to replace it with something equally as shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

This game never has and never will be massive, it the clash of the dwarfs! lol!
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 pm

I want a boring 0-0 or a draw will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

It's bad enough watching us, why would I bother watching more bottom division garbage
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

Exactly.....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
It's bad enough watching us, why would I bother watching more bottom division garbage

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 pm

All Woods at the moment,7 shots clear of Snedeker and Watney.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Alan Gown gets chopped.......
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 pm

this is almost as bad as watching ourselves.....
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 pm

4800,,,the massive devon derby Sleep
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Oooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm

whos playing >???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Scummers choking, they really are shit at home.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:42 pm

are the scummers still 1 nil down?
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm

FT = 1v0 to the chipnickers!

Excretia actually have a worse home record than us now!!! Their brief dalliance with the promotion places won't last long once the teams below them play their games in hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive game on the tele tonight   Massive game on the tele tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Massive game on the tele tonight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next