Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello everybody :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Ello ello ello.  Like this place. Lets have fun

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 35)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Hello minges

Sad news about Steve (Greenbonk). Hope he has a nice funeral.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:07 am

Hello gentlemen bounce
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:49 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Hello minges

Sad news about Steve (Greenbonk). Hope he has a nice funeral.

Eh ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:35 am

Hello on here, finally managed to register and log on. Takes me a hell of a while to get used to anything new, which is one of the reasons I dont thnk I am Admin material.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:40 am

We all struggle with that Pete, I'm still having probs on AT even after looking at the admin stuff and changing passwords a thousand times! Smile

And you don't need the tech stuff to mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:23 am

It looks a lot better today then it did yesterday afro
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:26 am

I put me glasses on today! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello everybody,

Am I the 1st Greek on this hallowed turf? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Hello everybody,

Am I the 1st Greek on this hallowed turf? lol!

Think so......................welcome. If you're here to gloat, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Yup, can't blame them if they do have a need to gloat, after all it's their first time! lol!

We have to learn how to take these things on the chin and Exeter deserve to be where they are and we deserve to be where we are. I just thank the baby Jesus that Torquay lost in the play offs!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Not here to gloat. I'll leave that for our own hallowed (exeweb) turf! Only so much gloating a man can give in 24 hours lol!

Good luck for next season, I really hope I'm wrong, but I can see another season of real struggle. All the better players have gone, & remainder look like going. Will Peter Reid even be here come Auigust? Do you think the transfer embargo will be lifted; to bring some players in, in good time for the start of next season?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Not really got any answers, Need to find out the new owners and their intentions. At the moment by no means certain that the club will be in existance next season. Our directors cocked it up big time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Not here to gloat. I'll leave that for our own hallowed (exeweb) turf! Only so much gloating a man can give in 24 hours lol!

Good luck for next season, I really hope I'm wrong, but I can see another season of real struggle. All the better players have gone, & remainder look like going. Will Peter Reid even be here come Auigust? Do you think the transfer embargo will be lifted; to bring some players in, in good time for the start of next season?

I think you're in for the Devon cream teas for years to come unless Torquay pull off a few miracles. It'll take years for us to climb out of this mess and most of us will be emptying our hip bags or have six foot of mud piled on top of us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 am

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

I think we are looking at another points deduction, my truthful opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

I think we are looking at another points deduction, my truthful opinion.

circa Bournemouth & Rotherham, minus 17? ouch, that would hurt Crying or Very sad Wonder if the curly tailed one would be so fogiving of staplegun then?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

If there was a position at the top table at risk, he'd say anything.Bet he can't wait to get back 'talking football' with Stapes.

4 legs gooooood, two legs baaaaad. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody :)   Hello everybody :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: