"Postalsoti."..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 am

At this stage of the game... I don't really know where to put this.

Lannie, "going 'Postal"...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=1270099#p1270099

Andy Lannie on Pasoti wrote:

“Name them yourself, you were part of the five that went live on Dartmoor or was it the three or six - I'm getting giddy - flushed - and you have been tempted to use other accounts on occasion, gotcha. I stand by my words and while a mod castigated me in a pm for pointing out that PJ had two accounts he hasn't had the courage ( Balls ) to apologise when it was proved to be correct. Sad really. On top of that that PJ hasn't commented and he's a director.

It seems to me that there are more multis on this thread than on the whole site. Check all of us mods. One or two posters have been dormant since 1995 or 6 but popped up again last year, that is really odd. If you need me to point it out then your not doing your jobs, get wise. Pilgim.....

Anyway we've all heard about private detectives and stuff and some have complained about it. Some of the guys in the D box have been doing it themselves, foobar foobar. Nasty people and they run the club. Why?

As a last thing the multis, and I'm sure some of the guy's upstairs, the one that pm'd me any way, know about, worked to out at least two chairs of the trust. Do apologise before you pm me, cause I don't really give a monkeys what you say, you have to go. By reacting you implicated yourself just like the other guy, Wozzer I think his handle is.

I have more but it can wait. It'll come or I'll get banned for telling what has to be told about pasoti and the fire and brimstone.

Mods I have respect for those of you I haven't had a dig at. You do a good job but clean out and drop the dead wood. Man up.”

Well....

What’s everyone’s interpretation of that little breakdown?

"five went live on Dartmoor"... Roll over in your grave, Enid Blyton!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 am

Rickler wrote:
At this stage of the game... I don't really know where to put this.

Lannie, "going 'Postal"...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=1270099#p1270099

Andy Lannie on Pasoti wrote:

“Name them yourself, you were part of the five that went live on Dartmoor or was it the three or six - I'm getting giddy - flushed - and you have been tempted to use other accounts on occasion, gotcha. I stand by my words and while a mod castigated me in a pm for pointing out that PJ had two accounts he hasn't had the courage ( Balls ) to apologise when it was proved to be correct. Sad really. On top of that that PJ hasn't commented and he's a director.

It seems to me that there are more multis on this thread than on the whole site. Check all of us mods. One or two posters have been dormant since 1995 or 6 but popped up again last year, that is really odd. If you need me to point it out then your not doing your jobs, get wise. Pilgim.....

Anyway we've all heard about private detectives and stuff and some have complained about it. Some of the guys in the D box have been doing it themselves, foobar foobar. Nasty people and they run the club. Why?

As a last thing the multis, and I'm sure some of the guy's upstairs, the one that pm'd me any way, know about, worked to out at least two chairs of the trust. Do apologise before you pm me, cause I don't really give a monkeys what you say, you have to go. By reacting you implicated yourself just like the other guy, Wozzer I think his handle is.

I have more but it can wait. It'll come or I'll get banned for telling what has to be told about pasoti and the fire and brimstone.

Mods I have respect for those of you I haven't had a dig at. You do a good job but clean out and drop the dead wood. Man up.”

Well....

What’s everyone’s interpretation of that little breakdown?

Pencils dangling from nostrils on the farm.

As the man says..............'clean out and drop the dead wood. Man up Pasoti !'

Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am

That mans not well, pass him some lithium ffs.
Back to top Go down

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am

He seems pretty grounded to me and of course, he's quite right.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 am

I'd assumed it was after a sherbet or two last night. Interesting though given it's authorship, and I agree nothing will change until there's a radical shake up in the modroom over the road. Soper a mod since the dawn of time FFS.
Back to top Go down

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 am

The 5, 3 or 6 that went dogging met up in a car park at Dartmoor, who were they?
Back to top Go down

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 am

FFS they do take themselves far too seriously don't they? We have opened a real hornets nest on the farm, good work by Lannie and co. for keeping it going. cheers
Back to top Go down

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 am

I think pasoti could do with a forum for alcoholism lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Postalsoti.".. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Postalsoti."..   "Postalsoti.".. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Postalsoti."..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: