HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vassell stays to the end of the season at least

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Vassell stays to the end of the season at least Empty
PostSubject: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:51 pm

shonbo wrote:
Good Very Happy

Why? Hes shit!!!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

I've only seen him once, came on as sub at Cheltenham and did ok. Bearing in mind who's he's had coaching him this year, he deserves a chance. Obviously JS sees something and is prepared to give him a bit more time, unlike Berry who does not have the potential to come on.

That's why. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

money talks, expect hes cheaper to keep.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I can't think that Berry was on mega wages.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

He seems to fit into the mould of "burst of pace but not much more". I'd have preferred to keep Lennox who seems to have a bit more talent and probably similar/lower wages but ahh well.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Well I'm with JS on this one. Defo worth working on to the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

One thing Vassell does seem to have over Lennox is the gumption and intelligence to try something a bit trickier and take people on-perhaps not always with the ability to pull it off though.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

get some decent coaching and games and who knows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

If he had played as much as Chadwick he would probably be our highest scorer, but then so would I. Razz I am getting behind Sheridan, if he sees something in the boy then that's up to him, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I wonder if this might be an indication that Bhas is leaving at some point in January, and that Sheridan therefore needed to keep one of Lennox or Vassel as a back up winger? I can't see Vassell getting a game as a striker as we already have Harvey, MLC and Sims as youthful strikers in the team, not to mention the fella they've just loaned in from Reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 am

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vassell stays to the end of the season at least   Vassell stays to the end of the season at least Empty

Back to top Go down

Vassell stays to the end of the season at least
Page 1 of 1