Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winding up order for Truro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Winding up order for Truro Empty
PostSubject: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:12 am

Not my research obviously Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So why was Guilfoyle convinced Heaney had the funds to complete the deal, and yet he wouldn't even let Buttivant look at the books?

Oh yeah......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 am

Guilfoyle made a fortune by dragging it out, I think he always knew that Heaney was a joke but why bring the matter to a close when you're making a packet by dragging it out.

If the staff only went on strike earlier....

If the players only went on strike earlier....

If the bucket rattlers never rattled...

etc etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:15 pm

GOB wrote:

Gob, I think we may well be adding something else to that shortly .....
If only Fletcher and Larry the Lamb hadn't been bought off by Ridsdale, we would have had a players' strike at the start of October.

I'm convinced that's why Ridsdale appointed Fletcher. Ridsdale knows a bit about football, Fletcher's appointment now, with no funds available, will have little to no effect on the bombing team of youngsters called Argyle. It's a strike breaking appointment ... one of the oldest tricks in the book and a firefighting reactive move, knowing that things are going to continue as they are ... good job we've got a hard left Trotskyite Trade Union man involved keeping an eye on things for us .... oh hang on, we haven't ... we've got Mr Hudson lining up the staff to receive our new Master of the house.... inspection at 11am sharp ... best behaviour now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
GOB wrote:

If only Fletcher and Larry the Lamb hadn't been bought off by Ridsdale, we would have had a players' strike at the start of October.

I'm convinced that's why Ridsdale appointed Fletcher. Ridsdale knows a bit about football, Fletcher's appointment now, with no funds available, will have little to no effect on the bombing team of youngsters called Argyle. It's a strike breaking appointment ... one of the oldest tricks in the book and a firefighting reactive move, knowing that things are going to continue as they are ... good job we've got a hard left Trotskyite Trade Union man involved keeping an eye on things for us .... oh hang on, we haven't ... we've got Mr Hudson lining up the staff to receive our new Master of the house.... inspection at 11am sharp ... best behaviour now.

I hadn't thought of that, but another shrewd move by the Riddler. There won't be any strikes now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 am

penzancepirate wrote:
GOB wrote:

Yup, could well be, if it is then there's a couple more shyters to add to the pot, both claim to be representatives of the fans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
GOB wrote:

A bit like when Sam Longson appointed Dave MacKay as manager of Derby when the players were threatening to strike, JonB refered to this on PASOTI yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding up order for Truro   Winding up order for Truro Empty

Back to top Go down

Winding up order for Truro
Page 1 of 1