seadog
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 pm

A story on how ATD was formed for our newer members Very Happy

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/115557-A-Friendly-Refuge
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Didn't know that site existed.Looks about the same volume of posters and traffic as the old Argyle Talk and Vital.May register and post from time to time,although i must say that two sites to regularly post on is enough.Hopefully they may pick up a few extra posters from being advertised on here,good luck to them.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Summary:

There was once a boy called Little Mock Cuncher. Little Mock was a studious young fellow who thought a great deal about castles. He had a very beautiful picture book with coloured pictures of castles that showed how large and different and fine they were, and, presently, after thinking a long time about it, the boy decided that a castle was where he would like, most of all, to live.

There was a girl in the neighbourhood who used to kick and pinch Little Mock on his way home once he had disembarked the school bus. She was bigger than Little Mock and this treatment affected his confidence and his growth quite badly; a previously outgoing and chirpy young chap turned almost overnight into a lonely bedroom dweller, an avoider of conversation, and a bitter plotter of downfalls.

One very early one morning, when it was a sunny day and pleasant enough for any sort of an adventure, something within the boy clicked and he made up his mind that he would go out for a little journey and try to find himself a castle. As he left shut the front door behind him, he heard the girl and her family leaving for a nice day out at the beach.

The opportunist within Little Mock took over. He had spent too long staring sinisterly at the girl's house from his bedroom window, too many sleepless nights as a result of her bullying, and too much of his pocket money had been confiscated and spent on her dollhouse. His gaze had oft rested upon the girl's home, sneering at the family's uncleanliness; the garden was a cluttered mosaic of dog turd and takeaway cartons.

As they returned from their pleasant day out, they were shocked to find their affectionate cat Moggles crucified upon a burning stake in the middle of the lawn, a grand centrepiece to the turd mosaic. The girl's loud, pathetic whimpers were enough to give Little Mock a warm feeling and also gave him his first erection; and his role in life immediately became clear for the very first time.

The very next day, Little Mock registered on an internet forum dedicated to his beloved team - Plymouth Argyle. Unfortunately the curse which had shackled itself upon him retained if not amplified it's vile spite, and Little Mock's team rapidly became the shittest most embarrassing piece of shit in the history of the Football League.

The end.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Lest you lot forget the City fans who hate Newell as much as many on here and saw ATD as a forum for good against evil. ATD helped Exeweb see the real cancer that is Newell. Exeweb has changed for the better because of his outing.

United against bullying and corruption
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

comrade!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Lest you lot forget the City fans who hate Newell as much as many on here and saw ATD as a forum for good against evil. ATD helped Exeweb see the real cancer that is Newell. Exeweb has changed for the better because of his outing.

United against bullying and corruption

Good vs Evil? Cancer? What about melodrama and hyperbole?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Who do they play for?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

You're just fookin araind ter impress your mates on the other site hairy you mav.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
You're just fookin araind ter impress your mates on the other site hairy you mav.

He's been warned by the Pedlar now, he's on borrowed time lol!

He fought a brave fight but Flight Commander Hairy is going down.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 pm

You should read what I post on the other Argyle forum - the secret one that isn't even on the internet. It's essentially an A4 exercise book I write things in and keep in the attic. There's some explosive stuff in those pages and some hilarious cartoons.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Only been here for a matter of months but I love the free speak that prevails. Pispot has become a lumbering, one-dimension pile that is now the mouthpiece for Brents' empire. Same old arse lickers that told us to give Stapes more time, now march the corridors affraid of power shoulder to shoulder with the developer. This is not the Plymouth Argyle I grew up with, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Not 606 is a good site. Small but has a group of regulars who really don't want to be involved in all the crap that goes on. Some have Pasoti accounts and some have ATD accounts, but they were all members of the old 606 forum, as was I.

I hope that none of the dickheads from Pasoti do anything aimed at Not 606 now because they really don't deserve it.

It was funny seeing my comments about not getting involved with other forums Embarassed which came about after fatso first came to my attention and tried using me to "out" the sponsor who invited Wrathall to Home Park. Quite funny now as Fatty must have bumped into Wrathall just before Xmas when he was again a guest at Home Park, being wined and dined in the business lounge again.

You see it's all games with Newell, playing Mr Outraged from Plymouth that Wrathall could possibly be at a game in the business lounge and on the pitch, and then a few months later no doubt enjoying a laugh and a joke with the directors Very Happy

And yes Newell did auction a Maradonna shirt for the Niemann Pick research foundation, but it was at my request for all the shit he caused me over the Wrathall business, as it is the disease my brother died of.

That isn't quite the full story though, never is with Newell, he accused me of blackmailing him, which I guess I did really as I said if he didn't do something for that charity I would spill the beans on everything he did on that occasion, he wouldn't apologise because fatty doesn't do apologies, so I gave him the opportunity to say it had all been a mix up, which is what he posted on Pasoti.

All a load of bollocks of course because he meant everything he did and I'm sure Frank Bullitt will confirm the contents of the phone call he made to here trying to get his name removed from all the posts on here and Exeweb, which Frank and I helped to do. I wish I hadn't now, I wish it was left as it was and the fat tw@t got what he deserved from the Taxi gangster Razz

Oh and I know you don't read ATD anymore fatman, but I still have all those e-mails, in fact I have every e-mail he has ever sent me lol!
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Not 606 is a good site. Small but has a group of regulars who really don't want to be involved in all the crap that goes on. Some have Pasoti accounts and some have ATD accounts, but they were all members of the old 606 forum, as was I.

I hope that none of the dickheads from Pasoti do anything aimed at Not 606 now because they really don't deserve it.

It was funny seeing my comments about not getting involved with other forums Embarassed which came about after fatso first came to my attention and tried using me to "out" the sponsor who invited Wrathall to Home Park. Quite funny now as Fatty must have bumped into Wrathall just before Xmas when he was again a guest at Home Park, being wined and dined in the business lounge again.

You see it's all games with Newell, playing Mr Outraged from Plymouth that Wrathall could possibly be at a game in the business lounge and on the pitch, and then a few months later no doubt enjoying a laugh and a joke with the directors Very Happy

And yes Newell did auction a Maradonna shirt for the Niemann Pick research foundation, but it was at my request for all the shit he caused me over the Wrathall business, as it is the disease my brother died of.

That isn't quite the full story though, never is with Newell, he accused me of blackmailing him, which I guess I did really as I said if he didn't do something for that charity I would spill the beans on everything he did on that occasion, he wouldn't apologise because fatty doesn't do apologies, so I gave him the opportunity to say it had all been a mix up, which is what he posted on Pasoti.

All a load of bollocks of course because he meant everything he did and I'm sure Frank Bullitt will confirm the contents of the phone call he made to here trying to get his name removed from all the posts on here and Exeweb, which Frank and I helped to do. I wish I hadn't now, I wish it was left as it was and the fat tw@t got what he deserved from the Taxi gangster Razz

Oh and I know you don't read ATD anymore fatman, but I still have all those e-mails, in fact I have every e-mail he has ever sent me lol!

He doesn't have time to read ATD anymore, he's too busy having conversations with himself on Pasoti Laughing
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:

mouldy needs to get his facts straight about a few things concerning AT. feel free to pm me
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

That was an old post I found the other day and mouldy didn't make that post he was copying and pasting it as it says at the top.

Feel free to give your facts here though it's always a good read Laughing
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:24 pm

It was a post that I wrote as a very brief synopsis after the question was raised on ATD, well and I always wanted to write a brief synopsis anyway. clown
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

mouldy needs to get his facts straight about a few things concerning AT. feel free to pm me

What was the bit you didn't agree with AoM?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 pm

I would add to mouldybloke's piece that a few of the old AT members, self included, did go on the offensive concerning a few of the Pasoti Politburo and what we thought they were up to. Their reaction, past and present is to try to silence us as they did from Napoleon's Farm, which began the war in the first place.
Efforts have been made by some of us to end the bad feeling. An open, fair and inclusive Pasoti was the suggestion. The answer was 'negative', 'as 'the Pasoti mods don't do democracy,we like things the way they are'.
The leading players and self appointed superfans have now got what the always craved at Home Park and others are now jostling for position too.
There will not be an end to this division, as for the likes of the Windsor Boys and their chums, it is their way or the highway.
It will go on until they are dropped by the club.
They continue to try to coerce , bully and turn ATD mods in an attempt to 'get rid of Tringy, Rickler and GOB and you'd have a nice little forum' but the numbers of outspoken dissidents is ever growing both on ATD and Pasoti.
Basically, these guys have been rumbled and exposed for the self promoting control freaks they now so blatantly are.
I can understand why some people just want to 'talk football' but for me there are bigger issues that I can't ignore and until they are resolved, the football club has little or no chance of playing any football worth talking about. I can also understand why others might think differently. The not606 forum seems like an ideal forum for those not interested in the politics.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote :

Once upon a time there was a large minority that did not support the agenda of those that ran Pasoti and they argued against one or two that insisted that the backing of the old board of Stapes and Co. was the only route that a genuine fan should take.

Over a period of time those that opposed the views of one or two found they were unable to post or banned from Pasoti so they created their own site, argyletalk.co.uk.
Not correct in fact we ie pasoti users of all sides of the fence created PAFCtalk.co.uk in protest at the admin on there and their corrupted ways owned by a miller guy, which lasted about a year, due to the owner of the site not wanting to continue with funding the hosting costs he transfered the files to PG and myself which started Argyletalk.

It was a small site with few regular users and with little or no advertising and that’s how it remained.
The site had advertising simular on the same level as here links on footballpages n other forums etc even one on pasoti which was odd seeing argyletalk was a censorded word on pasoti and no mentions of anykind where allowed. the user numbers were low that part was true but not as low as your suggesting our userrs werent allowed on pasoti and pasoti users found on here got bullied on there. sad people, we of course didnt sponsor a player perhaps thats where we went wrong lol

Newell was also a member of this site as was Ponty and probably a few other Pasoti moderators. , their agenda seemed to be to antagonise and cause mayhem, they contributed nothing of value.
Ian did have many accounts (one being under the name noseyparker) all of which where banned and merged into one account same with dane and cobi. we didnt ban him completely as we knew he wouldnt stay away and the regulars knew he was around despite ian attempts to "hide his online status". he wasnt able to cause any antagonistic tactics as he was stopped and outed before he could start and left to fight the wolves he came to poke he was bloody hard work i have to admit but he was contained. however i left the mod team and forum in total before he did what he did to that place a few months afterwards.
Ponty and pl2 faced used the forum regularly to groom cobi budge into returning to pasoti we all read the chatroom convo it was sicking, they also would make compliants about everything and to wind up rickler,freathy and tring.
Pasoti mods oftern contacted me/the other two mods to either ask to remove a topic of discussion ie luke mccormick, paul maxwell and staplewallets wife's (got to told to do one in return as we know the law of libel and not one person broke it) and to "offer a friendship branch" with more terms and conditions and nothing init for us again got told to do one.

The regulars on argyletalk.co.uk contributed to the cost of the site to keep it running but unfortunately one of the owners decided it would be a good idea to secretly provide Newell with the password for the Administration of the site, why we don’t know, but we know that his membership on Pasoti was reinstated.
we all donated much like here, PG the co owner of the forum with myself and the guy who owned the licence and former head of pafctalk although he had no involvement, i fell out with PG as he was turning Argyletalk into a spurs forum little by little which i thought was nuts and leaving the running of the forum solely down to me and pepsi and refusing to allow a "mod idol" to bring in a new mod to help, he contacted me to say after that he didnt want to run the forum anymore as he lost interest in argyle and wasnt going to ask for donations and close it down. long and short of it i left, however after i left he did continue it and a few months later decided he had enough fullstop and gave the forum details to ijn i believe.

Newell, Ponty and others posted the worst foul language that can be imagined and were posting extreme personal abuse, sharing accounts and generally creating mayhem. However, the old owner did do us one favour, he also gave a couple of us the password for the Administration of the site and we managed to show that Newell and a few of his friends were the ones creating mayhem and posting extreme personal abuse.
cant comment on this as i wasnt involved but i hope there is photoshop evidence as it could help bring the bastard down in the eyes of brent

Once we realised what was going on we knew that our time on the old argyle.co.uk site was going to come to an end as we couldn’t remove Newell and his friends from administering the site so we created this site, ATD. It was just as well that we did because shortly after the old site was closed down, we assume that this was shut by Newell despite our financial contributions to run the site. We also had/have serious concerns that Newell had access to our personal and financial information as well as gaining access to our private messages.
the only thing you could access in the admin pannel was email addresses and ip. the donations to the host funds went into a paypal. im sure he isnt the type to have handed out bank details dont think you can but i dont know paypal that well. pm's cant be viewed at all without hacking accounts ijn isnt intelligent enough for that.

Following the setting up of ATD Newell joined this site using many different aliases but has been rumbled by the moderators on ATD. He also continued his vindictive crusade on Pasoti but to be frank, without him this site wouldn’t exist and it wouldn’t be so popular.
he has to hate something, he was like this on rotg and that official forum, he is too ocd to have that great of a social life that revolves around the internet. maybe has to create competition simply so he can hate it

I dont dispute the reasons in creating this forum as this place has grown rapidly in its young life than the old place and it will continue too but i wanted to address a few things about AT give the otherside of the story so to speak.

This place is far better forum all round i have to say.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Quote :

Once upon a time there was a large minority that did not support the agenda of those that ran Pasoti and they argued against one or two that insisted that the backing of the old board of Stapes and Co. was the only route that a genuine fan should take.

Over a period of time those that opposed the views of one or two found they were unable to post or banned from Pasoti so they created their own site, argyletalk.co.uk.
Not correct in fact we ie pasoti users of all sides of the fence created PAFCtalk.co.uk in protest at the admin on there and their corrupted ways owned by a miller guy, which lasted about a year, due to the owner of the site not wanting to continue with funding the hosting costs he transfered the files to PG and myself which started Argyletalk.

It was a small site with few regular users and with little or no advertising and that’s how it remained.
The site had advertising simular on the same level as here links on footballpages n other forums etc even one on pasoti which was odd seeing argyletalk was a censorded word on pasoti and no mentions of anykind where allowed. the user numbers were low that part was true but not as low as your suggesting our userrs werent allowed on pasoti and pasoti users found on here got bullied on there. sad people, we of course didnt sponsor a player perhaps thats where we went wrong lol

Newell was also a member of this site as was Ponty and probably a few other Pasoti moderators. , their agenda seemed to be to antagonise and cause mayhem, they contributed nothing of value.
Ian did have many accounts (one being under the name noseyparker) all of which where banned and merged into one account same with dane and cobi. we didnt ban him completely as we knew he wouldnt stay away and the regulars knew he was around despite ian attempts to "hide his online status". he wasnt able to cause any antagonistic tactics as he was stopped and outed before he could start and left to fight the wolves he came to poke he was bloody hard work i have to admit but he was contained. however i left the mod team and forum in total before he did what he did to that place a few months afterwards.
Ponty and pl2 faced used the forum regularly to groom cobi budge into returning to pasoti we all read the chatroom convo it was sicking, they also would make compliants about everything and to wind up rickler,freathy and tring.
Pasoti mods oftern contacted me/the other two mods to either ask to remove a topic of discussion ie luke mccormick, paul maxwell and staplewallets wife's (got to told to do one in return as we know the law of libel and not one person broke it) and to "offer a friendship branch" with more terms and conditions and nothing init for us again got told to do one.

The regulars on argyletalk.co.uk contributed to the cost of the site to keep it running but unfortunately one of the owners decided it would be a good idea to secretly provide Newell with the password for the Administration of the site, why we don’t know, but we know that his membership on Pasoti was reinstated.
we all donated much like here, PG the co owner of the forum with myself and the guy who owned the licence and former head of pafctalk although he had no involvement, i fell out with PG as he was turning Argyletalk into a spurs forum little by little which i thought was nuts and leaving the running of the forum solely down to me and pepsi and refusing to allow a "mod idol" to bring in a new mod to help, he contacted me to say after that he didnt want to run the forum anymore as he lost interest in argyle and wasnt going to ask for donations and close it down. long and short of it i left, however after i left he did continue it and a few months later decided he had enough fullstop and gave the forum details to ijn i believe.

Newell, Ponty and others posted the worst foul language that can be imagined and were posting extreme personal abuse, sharing accounts and generally creating mayhem. However, the old owner did do us one favour, he also gave a couple of us the password for the Administration of the site and we managed to show that Newell and a few of his friends were the ones creating mayhem and posting extreme personal abuse.
cant comment on this as i wasnt involved but i hope there is photoshop evidence as it could help bring the bastard down in the eyes of brent

Once we realised what was going on we knew that our time on the old argyle.co.uk site was going to come to an end as we couldn’t remove Newell and his friends from administering the site so we created this site, ATD. It was just as well that we did because shortly after the old site was closed down, we assume that this was shut by Newell despite our financial contributions to run the site. We also had/have serious concerns that Newell had access to our personal and financial information as well as gaining access to our private messages.
the only thing you could access in the admin pannel was email addresses and ip. the donations to the host funds went into a paypal. im sure he isnt the type to have handed out bank details dont think you can but i dont know paypal that well. pm's cant be viewed at all without hacking accounts ijn isnt intelligent enough for that.

Following the setting up of ATD Newell joined this site using many different aliases but has been rumbled by the moderators on ATD. He also continued his vindictive crusade on Pasoti but to be frank, without him this site wouldn’t exist and it wouldn’t be so popular.
he has to hate something, he was like this on rotg and that official forum, he is too ocd to have that great of a social life that revolves around the internet. maybe has to create competition simply so he can hate it

I dont dispute the reasons in creating this forum as this place has grown rapidly in its young life than the old place and it will continue too but i wanted to address a few things about AT give the otherside of the story so to speak.

noseyparker? Is that for real?

The original AT was before my time and I didn't know that.

That'd explain why there was the big uproar when our new friend joined the site.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Quote :

noseyparker? Is that for real?

The original AT was before my time and I didn't know that.

That'd explain why there was the big uproar when our new friend joined the site.

its one of many names he used whether its him now is the question.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Now you mention it, I remember that 'noseyparker' too. I hadn't made the connection at all and even now it is only a vague recollection.

I don't think it's the same person. Well, I don't think noseyparker is Newell anyway - it could well be the same noseyparker as the old site but I'd be lying to say I can remember anything specific about the old Argyle Talk.
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Quote :

Not correct in fact we ie pasoti users of all sides of the fence created PAFCtalk.co.uk in protest at the admin on there and their corrupted ways owned by a miller guy, which lasted about a year, due to the owner of the site not wanting to continue with funding the hosting costs he transfered the files to PG and myself which started Argyletalk. - Fair point. I pretty much based the view on the views of the users that were using the forum when I joined it.

The site had advertising simular on the same level as here links on footballpages n other forums etc even one on pasoti which was odd seeing argyletalk was a censorded word on pasoti and no mentions of anykind where allowed. the user numbers were low that part was true but not as low as your suggesting our userrs werent allowed on pasoti and pasoti users found on here got bullied on there. sad people, we of course didnt sponsor a player perhaps thats where we went wrong lol - When I joined the site there were only a dozen or so that used the forum on a frequent basis, the same ones that signed up to this site after Newell closed the old AT site. From memory there was no advertising, that was the idea of the subscription? - Incidently, I would imagine that a fair profit was made from the old AT site considering that we all chipped in for its running and assuming the cost were similar to ATD's. It's one of the things I never understood about PASOTI, how much profit is made from having a green banner under the name for a user that has donated? Again from memory, I think ATD cost about 7 quid a year to run, maybe one of the mods can confirm this please?

cant comment on this as i wasnt involved but i hope there is photoshop evidence as it could help bring the bastard down in the eyes of brent - I have a few things saved, not in a Flkr account though! clown

the only thing you could access in the admin pannel was email addresses and ip. the donations to the host funds went into a paypal. im sure he isnt the type to have handed out bank details dont think you can but i dont know paypal that well. pm's cant be viewed at all without hacking accounts ijn isnt intelligent enough for that. - PM's can be hacked and it's written here on ATD how to do it, it's quite simple and they can be hacked on any of these types of forums and it was done on the old AT site and it may well have been done on pasoti, I couldn't possibly comment but there's a few on ATD that can!. I would agree regarding Paypal, non-the-less he had access to financial dealings.

The Noseyparker of the old AT site has been the topic of a few pm's recently! lol!

It's a good forum but it is only a forum, it's the users that make a forum and the only way to get the users is to advertise. ATD has never advertised apart from the player sponsorship and user numbers were rising long before that. There's only one person to thank for the success of ATD and that's Newell himself, how ironic and how thick can you be. I could understand the occassioanl cock up but him and his thugs are still promoting ATD, they are not all that bright, they have totally underestimated people's moral judgement and totally over estimated their ability to lie, cheat, deceive and mislead. I guess it's an ego and a desire to be 'seen' with the 'right' crowd thing that drives them into their own mire. Newell's a silly, silly man!

Last edited by GOB on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm

I remember PAFC talk, twas a good little forum...truly the for-bearer of what exists today
Back to top Go down

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 pm

To add..........The irony is even more staggering when you think the only motivation I had to make this site was when Newell said that I wouldn't be able to do it, electing moderators wouldn't work, you will never get the members etc etc. - Not only was he the motivation, he also advertised it to the whole Argyle Internet world and also the whole Exweb world! What a complete plank he is! lol!

So when you read this Ian, and you will, and we all know you will......

The ATD life story Winston_churchill_two_finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ATD life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD life story   The ATD life story Empty

Back to top Go down

The ATD life story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next