Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the best TV available to buy right now?

Go down 
+2
Highwayman
Rickler
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What's the best TV available to buy right now? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 pm

It's probably the Panasonic VT50 series.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Pioneer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Rickler wrote:

Pioneer.

I do agree although you cannot buy them new as they don't make them any longer.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm

60" LG plasma, but it's as heavy as feck, you would'nt move it on your own. Great pic, brill for football.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

The Sony HX853 series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Bush.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

One that works or that shows Argyle winning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Redifusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Iggy wrote:
Redifusion.

Redifusion's bloody useless. Where are you going to get 6d bits nowadays?
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

I had a Decca...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:30 am

If money didn't come in to it, and I had 5 grand to throw away, then it'd be a Bang & Olufsen Beovision 11 jobbie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 am

Hairy is going to be as hard as AOM when he spies a pair of tits wobbling over a rattling bucket. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am

Just hang on 5 minutes and the UHDTV prices will start to plummet and the whole merrygoround will start again.

I have an unhealthy obsession with new TV's even though I've got a perfectly good 3 year old one.

I'm a plasma fan but also passive 3D, so I'm fecked at present. I did finally decide on a Samsung PS51E6500 last week for a balance of performance and bargain value. It was launched last year but now I find out it's discontinued. Worrying enough to scrap that ide and start again.

My dear wife is watching me like a hawk and I will not be very popular if I spunk another grand away.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Just hang on 5 minutes and the UHDTV prices will start to plummet and the whole merrygoround will start again.

I have an unhealthy obsession with new TV's even though I've got a perfectly good 3 year old one.

I'm a plasma fan but also passive 3D, so I'm fecked at present. I did finally decide on a Samsung PS51E6500 last week for a balance of performance and bargain value. It was launched last year but now I find out it's discontinued. Worrying enough to scrap that ide and start again.

My dear wife is watching me like a hawk and I will not be very popular if I spunk another grand away.

Charlie - I share this obsession - & mrs B has me under intense scrutiny too...

Do try out the new Sony model that I've mentioned above - all sizes have just swept the board in the "What hi-fi" awards - I demoed one next to a couple of other favourites of mine & I think it might well be the best flat screen ever.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best TV available to buy right now?   What's the best TV available to buy right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the best TV available to buy right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: